ADVERTISEMENT

Stands are totally empty

The Admin is aware of the situation. The Football Club is doing well with fundraising. The "problem" is perceptual, not real.

The football Club works very closely with The Athletic Fund, which is the athletic fund raising wing of the University Development office. Jeremy Wang is doing a super job raising big money. Close to 15m has been raised toward the football building. It should cost slightly less than 18m so 3m is needed to completely fund this much needed facility. BTW it will be a first class building. Grounding about May 26, 2015.

Originally posted by UncleEd:

The football Club works very closely with The Athletic Fund, which is the athletic fund raising wing of the University Development office. Jeremy Wang is doing a super job raising big money. Close to 15m has been raised toward the football building. It should cost slightly less than 18m so 3m is needed to completely fund this much needed facility. BTW it will be a first class building. Grounding about May 26, 2015.
DC, I disagree with you. Jeremy is awesome at what he does and a huge asset for us. I cannot thank him enough for what he does for our school.

Stands are totally packed

USMC- I don't understand what you disagree with. I support Jeremy, the Football Club and the current Administration. So, I assume, do you. I am in Jersey for the SHU-VU hoops game. I heard NovaNation had trouble getting seats for the game in Newark. So I guess NN will be relying on Old DC to carry the ball tomorrow. Fear not, I'm rested up from those 14 football games and anticipate having no trouble putting the Hall back in its place. Also, by popular demand I will make an effort to limit my posts to 3000 words or less in 2015. You're welcome and Happy New Year.

Re: Stands are totally packed

Sorry DC, my post was really unclear. I think the problem is not perceptual. I bet if you asked around you would find very few know about this project. That is a real bummer for us.

Question, despite the posted signs in the Lanc Ave parking lot entrances, do VU campus police actually enforce the no tailgating policy in those lots?

I went to the sam houston game and walked by the small Lanc Ave lot closest to the stadium. I saw several groups of fans at their cars, tailgating, drinking beer, playing cornhole, etc. do they actually enforce that policy or do they only enforce it if a group gets too wild?

Last time I was there RADNOR PD cleared the lot prior to kick off. This was the lot behind the stadium next to the Pavilion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT