ADVERTISEMENT

Stanley Cup Finals

Constant trolling and you don't even see it. Nova threads, TJC, Mets, NYR, NHL - constant at this point. Boring too. That you think it's one thread speaks to your own lack of bloviating awareness. It take a lot more than some self important bloviating meat that never leaves the CoL to bother me. You're not as meaningful as you think you are.

Mets? Nova thread? TJC? yawn.....

You're an angry, bitter, angry, bitter man. The head D-bag. You're also a hypocrite and Mr. Double standard. Who loves to dish it but can't take back.

You calling me a troll when you have a pic of me in your avatar. Priceless.

Why so angry? Home life getting to you? Don't worry the family will be heading to CoP shore points soon without you. And you can do what you do best. Be alone and smoke heaters.

How did Timonen look?

Very limited minutes - they are trying to steal shifts with him and a a few other rotating in - but it's Keith, Seabrook, Oduya and Hjarmalsson almost always. Van riemsdyke pretty much gave up TB's goal last night - hard to blame the kid though. Tough to come in and play this time of year having not played much recently and probably less than 20 games under your NHL belt.

Mets? Nova thread? TJC? yawn.....

You're an angry, bitter, angry, bitter man. The head D-bag. You're also a hypocrite and Mr. Double standard. Who loves to dish it but can't take back.

You calling me a troll when you have a pic of me in your avatar. Priceless.

Why so angry? Home life getting to you? Don't worry the family will be heading to CoP shore points soon without you. And you can do what you do best. Be alone and smoke heaters.

I never denied being anything. You do. You leave your family regularly to go watch HS kids that are not your own. You do this often. On Saturday nights. I smoke a heater while wife visits in laws once a year for 3 days. And you call me a hypocrite.

I have to ask - is there any correlation between you seeking out high school kids to watch every week and your adamant and years long defense of Joe Paterno, Penn State and Sandusky? That's a fair question at this point.

I'm not a Paterno guy. I think he knew and deserved what he got. Not even a PSU fan. Again, intellectual honesty.

Again, I don't cover as much anymore. Primary reason is kids. Regardless, you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to this. My oldest comes with me now anyhow. He loves it.

What part of getting paid and being on the staff don't you understand? So, every coach, referee, etc involved in HS athletics is now into sexual abuse on children? Is that what you're saying?

Geez, get a grip, chump. You are a first class dickhead. And all because you can't take a little ribbing for the NHL being bypassed for American Ninja Warrior. Just a bitter, mean-spirited dude and it's transparent to everyone.

Again with the names. Calm down. Guy comes in and trolls and then get pissed when he gets called on it. No one cares what station the games are on. He keeps going and gets pissed when someone cals him out. Classic burrs - now denying he's a PSU apologist. Next he'll tell us he likes Villanova and never defends Fran Dunphy, and that he never trolls. You cant make it up. Yawn.

I do like Nova. I do defend Dunphy. I'm not a PSU fan. I don't believe new coach/players should pay the price for another animal's crimes.

I did troll in this thread. Admitted that already. No other trolling going on. A choke is a choke was returning medicine. And you became unraveled. I don't troll TJC. He's just wacky and I disagree with him at times.

I'm calm. You've been calling me names (meathead) for last two weeks. You're a hypocrite. You're a bitter, bitter man. It's obvious.

Dude, it's a game. I do not become unraveled. I have significantly bigger things to occupy my concern. It simply doesnt mean that much to me. 1188 will tell that I have not watched a single pitch of baseball in two weeks. Just busy and don't care that much. First i heard of mets no hitter was this board. I guess you can say I dont wear the colors like some people do. I dont Tweet about it, I don't target radio and newspaper people about my teams. It's just one of many interests here. I follow because I like to be informed, like I do about many things. As many as I can.

You are a bully, or at least you try to be, and that's all that was about, and continues to be. There are many, many examples of this. That you don't see this just compounds it. You are being called out, and that makes you all pissy. I understand that. If you were not JoeCoP, the board would most likely hate you more than anyone.

Btw - full marks on the "I Do like Nova" comment. That made me laugh.

No one said you became unraveled about the game. Really. Never implied. You became unraveled in the thread within the discussion.

Target? Again, with the exaggeration. It's what you do. I share one story and you spin it into something else.

Oh no, the board might hate me. I guess I'll just end my life over that. Yawn.

Breaking balls about the SC not being worthy enough to have all of their games on national TV is now a form of bullying? Interesting....

Both you guys lets end it here and get back to the title of the thread

So define "worthy" was the NBA not worthy enough to have the playoffs televised on national tv instead of TNT

Also - what kind of 'big hockey fan' doesnt have cable? Not so easy to be a big fan of anything without cable in 2015.

the only thing that will settle this is a videotaped walmart fight. which one of you is riding the scooter?

Also - what kind of 'big hockey fan' doesnt have cable? Not so easy to be a big fan of anything without cable in 2015.

Well, I agree here. I know he plays deck hockey and will have conversations with him. He's from Michigan. Red Wings fan. He just doesn't wants or need cable, I guess.

Both you guys lets end it here and get back to the title of the thread

So define "worthy" was the NBA not worthy enough to have the playoffs televised on national tv instead of TNT

Keep up. We're talking finals here. TNT/ESPN pay a ton of cash to show those games. ABC carries weekend playoff games before the finals.

clerks%2Bhockey.jpg

You do know that NBC pays more than 200 million annually for Hockey. The first game was on NBC now the rest of the games are on NBC. You are being ridiculous give it up already. If I say hockey sucks because not all the games were on the national NBC channel will that end this stupidity. Even though NBCSC is nationally televised I will say it anyway to end the insanity

Hockey doesn't suck. It's a great sport.

Again, you need to follow along better. This conversation is flying over your head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT