ADVERTISEMENT

Star Wars

UncleBill69

Diaper Dandy
Nov 29, 2015
how many of you nerds in line already for Thursday night? Eberzz im sure has a story of using Star Wars tickets to get a girl in an Ewok costume high on Molly while he finger bangs her in back of theater.

giphy.gif

Coming from the guy who watches people beat each other in a cage so he can bet on it. Yeah real adult you are.

I've been watching the originals in like hour increments the past few nights. God the first one would be viewed as such crap today, even with modern tech and stuff. I still enjoy it somehow though

can you prove Star Wars isn't based on a true story that happened a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?

this whole line of reasoning that star wars is for kids is a bit absurd

star wars fans have ALWAYS been skewed heavily towards adults.

all these ancillary cartoons they've developed lately are evidence that they are trying to bring younger people/kids into the "brand"

how many of you nerds in line already for Thursday night? Eberzz im sure has a story of using Star Wars tickets to get a girl in an Ewok costume high on Molly while he finger bangs her in back of theater.

You do realize that there are very few movie theaters that require you to wait in line anymore. Most seating is reserved based on online sales. Nice try though

Star Wars is pretty dumb, mostly for people who have too much time on their hands (similar to those who follow celebrity gossip) and young children. I try not to judge because most hobbies are dumb (including sports).

I do think I would rather play solitaire for 3 hours than watch Star Wars though.

I'm just tweaking you cats. I know you cats like this crap. I just find it incredibly dumb. Anything other worldly with aliens and fake humans and weird costumes and shit. Dumb. Have at it.

I don't like agreeing with GDog, but seeing grown men dress up like a jedi and wear luke skywalker's name on their backs kinda pisses me off.

theres a big difference between people who are interested in seeing the movie and those who are dressing up as characters and camping outside waiting for it to start

Reactions: Nova98
I'll see it eventually. I would pay to see it in a theater. Hope it's good, beacuse the last two really sucked.

I'll see it eventually. I would pay to see it in a theater. Hope it's good, beacuse the last two really sucked.
I just want to see it because the advances in film making since the originals should make the special effects pretty spectacular. But, I'd never wait on a line to see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT