ADVERTISEMENT

Sure to piss off Ball & all his alts.....

Originally posted by wcburrs87:
He reported it to admin two days later. Joe Pa ran State Colkege, let's not be naive here. He fukking reported to no one. Also, let's not act like it's common folk like you and I going into our bosses. Do you really believe that Joe told these guys and they said thanks Joe, we'll take it from here. Ha ha ha ha. Too funny. I have zero doubt that the admin said, well Joe how do you want to handle it? His input was without a doubt heard.
You must be angry, you said "fukking", really dude? When did I ever say Joe was the same as "common folk"? A bunch of people on this site love to put words in your mouth and also like to sensationalize. Give it a rest, this is a "fukking" basketball message board, get over yourself.

Originally posted by Ninetynine5.0:
He reported it to admin two days later. Joe Pa ran State Colkege, let's not be naive here. He fukking reported to no one. Also, let's not act like it's common folk like you and I going into our bosses. Do you really believe that Joe told these guys and they said thanks Joe, we'll take it from here. Ha ha ha ha. Too funny. I have zero doubt that the admin said, well Joe how do you want to handle it? His input was without a doubt heard.
Burrs, Cwertz is giving you a wonderful insight into how the mind of the average PSU alum/fan works. They justify everything with a simple wave of the hand, place the blame on others, call out those who 'piled on', accuse people of 'being jealous' of Penn State (even if only God can remember their last relevant season) and call out the victims, their families and those who see the big picture and are willing to stand up to the enablers. (see USMC's video ).

It's very hard to fathom how an entire region of the country has been hypnotized by a mediocre football program and a long time coach. To the point where they will say " lay off Joe - he reported it to someone in the adm! he had no responsibility after that!" Very hard to fathom, but it's very real.

Ignores the fact that HE KNEW Sandusky was a monster and still let him parade kids to HIS OWN PRACTICES. Subsequent to Paterno being alerted of Sandusky, he WATCHED Sandusky bring CHILDREN around Penn State, and gave him access very few were given. He was an accessory. And he looked the other way - because hey, he did all he could do. He said something to someone in an office who like everyone else, reported to Joe Paterno.
More "fukking" lies!

I'm hardly angry. I have even mentioned multiple times that the entire PSU community shouldn't have to pay the price for a few. Of all the people coming at you in this thread I have been at least reasonable if you look at it from the side of a PSU fan. I'm sorry, but expect better than he told administrators. C'mon, brother. You seem sharper than this.

Originally posted by qwe015:
I have defended people who have done worse things than Sandusky. Difference between me and the penn state cult is that I know the person was in the wrong.
And you try to get them off, boy what a saint you are. Anything for a buck I suppose, kind of what you are saying about JoePa, you are not much different. Besides, no one forces you to defend these people. You could have chosen another profession.

I'm hardly angry. I have even mentioned multiple times that the entire PSU community shouldn't have to pay the price for a few. Of all the people coming at you in this thread I have been at least reasonable if you look at it from the side of a PSU fan. I'm sorry, but expect better than he told administrators. C'mon, brother. You seem sharper than this.
I agree but all I was saying is that the DA said he legally did enough. I already mentioned that he did not do enough morally. Still don't know why you wrote,"fukking", that's sounds pretty angry.

Fair enough.......I wanted to emphasize that Joe Pa reported to no one. Seriously, are you offended?

Classic Cwertz/PSU - attack the profession and the guy calling out Sacred Joe. Looks like balls Twitter acct will be attacked soon. Amazing.

Classic Cwertz/PSU - attack the profession and the guy calling out Sacred Joe. Looks like balls Twitter acct will be attacked soon. Amazing.
Ball has a Twitter account? Oh, please share......

Fair enough.......I wanted to emphasize that Joe Pa reported to no one. Seriously, are you offended?
I know what you are saying, he officially reported to someone but in reality, he did not. He ran the show and I get that. He certainly did not do enough and this is for ball and dmil, who think I am simply flat out defending him.

The whole "Joe Pa did what he was legally supposed to do" thing is what sickens me the most. As if this guy doing the absolute bare minimum someone in that situation should do somehow makes him honorable. It reminds me of Chris Rock talking about people who are proud of their selves for not being in jail or for taking care of their kids.

On another level, it reminds me of the people who defended George Zimmerman cause of him working within the constraints of the law. Reprehensible human beings who are somehow supposed to be respected by the general public because their actions did not specifically violate vague rules written on paper. Human beings should be smarter than this. When your only defense of person's character is a technicality, you are just reaching

Originally posted by SnottieDrippen:
The whole "Joe Pa did what he was legally supposed to do" thing is what sickens me the most. As if this guy doing the absolute bare minimum someone in that situation should do somehow makes him honorable. It reminds me of Chris Rock talking about people who are proud of their selves for not being in jail or for taking care of their kids.

On another level, it reminds me of the people who defended George Zimmerman cause of him working within the constraints of the law. Reprehensible human beings who are somehow supposed to be respected by the general public because their actions did not specifically violate vague rules written on paper. Human beings should be smarter than this. When your only defense of person's character is a technicality, you are just reaching
Well, of course no one could ever measure up to you. Again, remember this is a basketball message board, no need to kiss your own ass on here.

Originally posted by CWertz:

Well, of course no one could ever measure up to you. Again, remember this is a basketball message board, no need to kiss your own ass on here.
You are a textbook PSU pedophilia enabler. Sick and sad.

You are a textbook PSU pedophilia enabler. Sick and sad.
I think you need to say that one more time.

I'm saying Joe Pa is a bad person, not you. I don't get why you would put yourself on someone's side who's decision making was so questionable - what's the point?

I'm saying Joe Pa is a bad person, not you. I don't get why you would put yourself on someone's side who's decision making was so questionable - what's the point?
I know what you are saying. I did not even defend Joe Paterno in this entire thread. All I said is, I believe the wins should not have been taken away. You did say this in your last paragraph, "When your only defense of person's character is a technicality, you are just reaching". I could be wrong but I assume this was meant for me. If so, it means you did not read the entire thread. I only said the wins should not be taken away and the usual suspects jumped on that to mean I support child rape. The legal comments only came because ball made inaccurate statements and I was simply correcting him.

10940639_1598207537079087_1585287893432707_n.png
No, you're not defending him at all

I know what you are saying. I did not even defend Joe Paterno in this entire thread. All I said is, I believe the wins should not have been taken away. You did say this in your last paragraph, "When your only defense of person's character is a technicality, you are just reaching". I could be wrong but I assume this was meant for me. If so, it means you did not read the entire thread. I only said the wins should not be taken away and the usual suspects jumped on that to mean I support child rape. The legal comments only came because ball made inaccurate statements and I was simply correcting him.
Fair enough - it appears I lost context throughout the thread.

That was meant for you, but I don't think saying someone is reaching is anywhere near an insult.

i get particularly flustered by this situation when it gets broken down into " Joe did what he was supposed to according to protocol". It genuinely disturbs me to hear that. When it comes to sexual assault, it is our duty as human beings to do everything we can to prevent it. I'm not saying you are one of those people, but there are a lot of them in this case

Haven't read through this entire thread so will gladly accept a BB2N if it's been mentioned: if you have not yet read the Deadspin comment section on this story please do. Some of the most hilarious, evil genius comments ever. My favorite was a comment (I'm paraphasing), I thought 4'09 was in honor of the victim's height at the time of the abuse. My second favorite, 409, what is used to clean the shower at PSU after Sandusky is finished.

In closing, question for the newsgroup:, in light of the new story in what seems lke the now weekly cheating by the Patriots, who is more disgusting with a blatant disregard of any moral fiber: PSU fans who still worship JoePa or the Patriots Organization?

Originally posted by adp98:
Haven't read through this entire thread so will gladly accept a BB2N if it's been mentioned: if you have not yet read the Deadspin comment section on this story please do. Some of the most hilarious, evil genius comments ever. My favorite was a comment (I'm paraphasing), I thought 4'09 was in honor of the victim's height at the time of the abuse. My second favorite, 409, what is used to clean the shower at PSU after Sandusky is finished.

In closing, question for the newsgroup:, in light of the new story in what seems lke the now weekly cheating by the Patriots, who is more disgusting with a blatant disregard of any moral fiber: PSU fans who still worship JoePa or the Patriots Organization?
Good question. I think it comes down to whether you think using a few slightly deflated footballs in a rout is on the same par as raping a 10 year old boy and covering it up to win a few football games. It's close.

Originally posted by adp98:

Good question. I think it comes down to whether you think using a few slightly deflated footballs in a rout is on the same par as raping a 10 year old boy and covering it up to win a few football games. It's close.
Ask the degenerate gamblers what they think.

Degenerate gamblers clearly side with the Pats because they covered Sundays' spread. They cheat to gain a competitive advantage, that pays off at the betting booth. Harboring child rape does not.

Originally posted by qwe015:
I have defended people who have done worse things than Sandusky. Difference between me and the penn state cult is that I know the person was in the wrong.
You have ?

Worse than molest & rape dozens of children hundreds of times ???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT