Big Unit - 4 for 25, 15K
Beckett - 10 for 52
Smoltz - 3 for 27
Hampton - 7 for 37
Timlin - 1 for 11, 8K
David Weathers - 3 for 22
Jason Bere - 0 for 13, 8K
Scott Williamson - 0 for 5, 5K

Interesting. I thought he got Benitz more.

Why is Franklin Field only used for dumb events?

Best college basketball player that never got court time in the NBA despite being healthy?

Did you go to the lame pro-hoops reject tournament at Philly U this past weekend?

What will the baby burrses' favorite sport be?

Have you looked into smart phone apps for score keeping?

Favorite non-CoP team?

Favorite thing adp98 said about Ian Desmond?

How many Darren Daulten shirseys do you own?

Most impressive athletic feat you have seen in the CoP, (other than watching duck footed Ahmad Nivins run)?

Biggest HS sports brawl you have witnessed?

Most impressive CoP athlete that flunked out of college?

How is Boonah Brinkley holding up these days?

Why is Franklin Field only used for dumb events?

Best college basketball player that never got court time in the NBA despite being healthy?

Did you go to the lame pro-hoops reject tournament at Philly U this past weekend?

What will the baby burrses' favorite sport be?

Have you looked into smart phone apps for score keeping?

1. Because that's what Penn wants.
2. Off the top of my head; Adam Morrison.
3. Hell no
4. Probably baseball, maybe hoops. (as kids)
5. A dude I know does it on his I-pad. Looks decent, but more work and weather is an issue outdoors. My current way is easier.

ND, I have run to the store. Your last one might take some time. I'll revisit.

Favorite non-CoP team?

Favorite thing adp98 said about Ian Desmond?

How many Darren Daulten shirseys do you own?

Most impressive athletic feat you have seen in the CoP, (other than watching duck footed Ahmad Nivins run)?

Biggest HS sports brawl you have witnessed?

Most impressive CoP athlete that flunked out of college?

How is Boonah Brinkley holding up these days?

1. Don't have one that I actually root for. As a kid I like the Broncos because of Elway. Also, I always enjoyed watching the Yankees in the playoffs.

2. That someone would pay him 100 mil to be their SS next year.

3. Zero (Like none ever)

4. Don't recall too many brawls. A few dust-ups. I did cover a Frankford/Franklin hoops playoff game where someone was shot right outside after the game. That was interesting.

5. Do you mean professional? Or local HS athlete that never finished College? Can't think of any right now.

6. Good question. I saw him after the Nova/Gtown game this year. We were in Chickies and was getting ready to go into Play 2 with L. McCoy. He looked good, but I never got into what he was actually doing.

Favorite HS playing fields/courts in the CoP:
basketball
baseball
football

Rank the big 5 mascots.

What would Bruiser Flint have to do to get fired?

Basketball:
West Catholic
North Catholic
Dobbins
Strawberry Mansion (They had little room for fans, but a DJ in the corner).
Roman

Football:
Frankford (Neat stadium)
Conshohocken A Field
Downingtown-West Stadium (Super cool; great atmosphere)

Baseball:
Carroll (bandbox)
Bonner's old field (tree in CF)
Neumann (South Philly parents; crazy)

2. 1. Quaker, 2. (Tied) Owl, Wildcat, Explorer, 3. The Hawk.

3. Probably impregnate a coed.

Rank these Philly announcers:

Harry Kalas
Tom McCarthy
Scott Franzke
Scott Graham
Jim Jackson
Gene Hart
Mark Zumoff
Merril Reese
Tom McGinnis

Rank these Philly announcers:

Harry Kalas
Tom McCarthy
Scott Franzke
Scott Graham
Jim Jackson
Gene Hart
Mark Zumoff
Merril Reese
Tom McGinnis

1. Kalas
2. Hart
3. Reese
4. McGinnis
5. Zumoff
6. Jackson
7. Franzke
8. Graham
9. McCarthy

Biggest "beer leaguer" you've ever seen suit up for one of the 4 majors? Take into consideration their importance to the team, as in, the starting shortstop is more important than some 11th man on an NBA bench

A cool one was Lindtos first game (may have been preseason) vs the Devils. He scored on a semi breakaway.

Which covered more distance---Ochefu's coast-to-coast last year or Lindros' semi-breakaway?

No. Velocity is still there. More concerned that a few teams who I thought would be in it aren't. I still believe that if a fair offer is out there, then they'll move him. If not, then keep him. Like I always stated.

What? Are you editing my responses now? I'm typing this on a phone as Baby Burrs #2 sleeps on me. One, lighten up. Two, don't be that guy.
My run-on sentence, not yours. Making fun of myself.

Biggest "beer leaguer" you've ever seen suit up for one of the 4 majors? Take into consideration their importance to the team, as in, the starting shortstop is more important than some 11th man on an NBA bench

What do you mean by beer leaguer?

Like a Pete Incaviglia type?

Please describe this excursion. What store did you go to and what did you buy? How did you pay? How did you get to the store?

We needed milk for the kids. That's all I needed, so I went to the Swiss Farm around the corner. Cash and I drove.

Beer leaguer isn't necessarily a Matt Stairs type. It's someone who really doesn't belong in the big leagues, yet is there anyway. My pick is Michael Leighton, a bum who started at the most important position during the championship round.

Also, do you feel a kinship w me since our profile pics are from the same movie?

Beer leaguer isn't necessarily a Matt Stairs type. It's someone who really doesn't belong in the big leagues, yet is there anyway. My pick is Michael Leighton, a bum who started at the most important position during the championship round.

Also, do you feel a kinship w me since our profile pics are from the same movie?

Ok. Freddie Mitchell.

Yea, I feel a kinship.

Most inappropriate place you've ever participated in an E-A-G-L-E-S chant?

Odds of one happening at the upcoming Papal Mass?

Which Philly athlete do you think had/has the hottest wife?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT