ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Questions - The Poster Formerly Known as TMJ

I'm taking over. My wife is on a work trip, meeting her tomorrow in Charleston, kids in bed. I have my first moments of silence in 3 weeks. Played nine today, glass of wine poured. I've got 90 minutes or so. Fire away. First two person taking question thread.

Why don't you post basketball related discussion on benchwarmers anymore? Is there a non-compete clause in your payboard contract?

What did you shoot today?

Last time you knocked one in from 120+ yards out? How far, what club, etc...

Who will be the Republican presidential nominee? No ifs ands or buts. Just a one name answer.

I'm into this, big time.

How do you go through life without a smartphone?

Describe your weekly workout routine.

How has the national championship changed you personally and professionally?

Penn State: shut it down or 13 year olds aren't young bois?

Fair punishment for the following crimes:

A) $20k in welfare fraud
B) possession of small amount of meth
C) 35 yr old dude curb stomps a 60 year old dude's face, collapsing the cheek bone, for no known reason
D) Habitual DUI (4th in 5 years, blew a .345)
E) Guy threatens to kill his son with a machete. No actual injury. Guy did 10 years in the 80's/90's for manslaughter and has a pair of escapes on his record

Thanks

Why don't you post basketball related discussion on benchwarmers anymore? Is there a non-compete clause in your payboard contract?

No
What did you shoot today?
jumped around, lots of bogey's...It's weird, since I returned from Houston I've been working and such an emotional wreck golf isn't enjoyable right now. Life has been nuts. I'm hitting the ball like crap. Overall my game has really come along. Since playing a lot my hope is to be around a 10 by year end and single digit by 17. Sitting at a 14 now but that's way too high. playing to an 11 or 12.
Last time you knocked one in from 120+ yards out? How far, what club, etc...
Can't recall. I dunked one down the shore last year from 90ish. That's as good as I've got.

Who will be the Republican presidential nominee? No ifs ands or buts. Just a one name answer.
Trump?
I'm into this, big time.

How do you go through life without a smartphone?
I have a smart phone right? Samsung galaxy 5. worst phone ever, please tell me it's a "smart phone"? It's a POS.

Describe your weekly workout routine.
Since Nova won, not too much.
Usually, I lift 4 days per week. Do core every day. play tennis twice, walk at least 36-54 holes and 4 miles on elyptical 3 times per week

How has the national championship changed you personally and professionally?
I cry a lot. Amazing moments in my life in order: first child being born. It was the most special moment. He came out, I cut the cord and I'm saying hi to him. Kids cant see but he tracked my voice and looked at me, I'm crying, he's crying and we just locked in for about ten seconds. That was the greatest moment of my life. Next was when Jenkins hit the shot. I also hit Nova at 25-1 to win it all. That was a big number.
Penn State: shut it down or 13 year olds aren't young bois?
Wow, that's tough and here is why. There are many good people associated with Penn State. However, I think what happened is one of the awful things of our generation. I say as someone who lives in politics and understanding how decisions are made and the power structure of powerful places. JoePa was power in Penn State. The entire thing is sick and for those who knew or enabled, they shall burn in hell. that does not make Penn State grads bad people etc...but those select few that allowed this to happen can suck a D

What kind of wine did you pour? Is wine your alcohol of choice?
My wine fridge has bubbles, Sav. Blanc, miller lite, stella, fancy IPA's and cabs.

I like miller lite, sav blanc and bourbon...oh and bubbles. Champagne is highly underrated.

Please do your TMJ applause posts now. I didn't mean to steal his thunder. Just jumped in. Pay that man his respects.

Adp if you are still taking q's, any good Amtrak stories lately?
Went to CoDB for my niece's first birthday. My dad booked the trains and went cheap. 3 kids on the regional is rough. It was also the week it was -34 in NYC.

BTW, I'm such a loser watching the D debate. HRC is so unlikable. The Bern is real. She is the worst retail politician in history. She's very smart but awful at being likable. She'd be a good President. But she sucks so much no one should give her the pleasure. Bern is crushing her. Too bad they won't let him win.

BTW, I'm such a loser watching the D debate. HRC is so unlikable. The Bern is real. She is the worst retail politician in history. She's very smart but awful at being likable. She'd be a good President. But she sucks so much no one should give her the pleasure. Bern is crushing her. Too bad they won't let him win.
she probably should have gone after a job that isn't a popularity contest.

I had them in town on dt. Paddy's day. They are doing well.
Entire roll
The people. WV is full of great people. When I went to bahamas a few weeks ago, 3 of my buddies and their kids went with us. Still my best friends after all these years.
Lindsey graham. Guy cracks a joke per minute.

One time deal. Hopping on a plane. You guys have a good weekend.

giphy.gif

Reactions: tomjackleman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT