ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Questions - The Poster Formerly Known as TMJ

I had a meathead roommate sophomore year. He used to steal from me, and bang girls while I was in the top bunk sleeping. I'd wake up and think I was on a boat with the whole bed shaking. He thought he was sneaky about it

Besides that I've had great roommates. Most are still amongst my best friends.

At what age is a person too old to have a roommate?

Please don't get sloppy, quote the questions in your answers.

At what age is a person too old to have a roommate?

Please don't get sloppy, quote the questions in your answers.

Sorry, on my phone now.

28? It depends I guess. I have a friend who is 30 and has a roommate and it's fine. Roommates are better for hanging out and what not. Plus this city is fcking expensive.

Best late 80s / early 90s pro wrestler?

Most outrageous?

I was a macho man randy savage fan. I met him once at the airport and it made my life at that time.

Most outrageous was the Paul Bearer Undertaker pair. When he came out with the body bag I was legit terrified. I couldn't believe they actually were dead. They shouldn't have let 7 year olds see that.

I was an idiot in retrospect.

What type of sake do you drink at the sushi bar? clean an dneat or cloudy and sweet?

Did I meet you at the Australian?
Favorite neighborhood to live in in CoDB?
Favorite neighborhood to hangout in CoDB?
Ideal location to work in CODB?
Where in LA will/would you work?live?
Other than Jenkin's shot, favorite play from the tourney run.
What profession would you ideally like your wife to be?
What church do you go to?
How many HR's will Szczur hit this year? RBI's?

Is this TQ going to just peter out or are you going to officially end it at some point so that we can post applause gifs?

Did I meet you at the Australian?
Favorite neighborhood to live in in CoDB?
Favorite neighborhood to hangout in CoDB?
Ideal location to work in CODB?
Where in LA will/would you work?live?
Other than Jenkin's shot, favorite play from the tourney run.
What profession would you ideally like your wife to be?
What church do you go to?
How many HR's will Szczur hit this year? RBI's?
Not sure what bar? I don't think that was it? Maybe.

West Village
West village, gramercy tie. Depends on what you want.
Midtown. Downtown sucks.
Not sure? Haven't gotten that far yet.
All of Ochefu. He played so poorly against NC State and was automatic against UNC.
Doesn't matter. She could be a teacher or trader. As long as she's a good person.
Old St Pats
Szczur will have a tough year. I think he's got a big contract date coming up? So not many. 3?
RBIS-15?

Reactions: Chimpat
Great news. Give the evening crew a chance to step in. Bonus points if you are still around when gdog logs on.

Do you illegally gamble on sports? Most of the finance people I know are into that sort of thing.

What was the last Broadway show that you saw?

Best way to get from midtown to Yankee stadium for a weeknight game?

How different are you in real life from your internet persona?

Do you miss having fans from other boards come here like they did in the old days?

How did you discover vusports?

Great news. Give the evening crew a chance to step in. Bonus points if you are still around when gdog logs on.

Do you illegally gamble on sports? Most of the finance people I know are into that sort of thing.

What was the last Broadway show that you saw?

Best way to get from midtown to Yankee stadium for a weeknight game?

How different are you in real life from your internet persona?

Do you miss having fans from other boards come here like they did in the old days?

How did you discover vusports?

Yup. I have a bookie. I'm one bad bet awayr having to pay up.

I haven't been to a show since I moved here. I used to go to shows in Chicago though. I think the last one was Jersey Boys

Subway. 4 train I think?

Not very. I'm a pretty straight shooter. I probably bloviate here a bit much. And I piled on Burrs in that sixers thread, but he was being an idiot.

Absolutely. Everybody behaving makes it a less fun place. I wish we had some real UNC fans come over. Those were the best days. I will take winning a chip over that any day though.

I have no idea. The free student trial maybe?

Have you ever met ericw? Why don't homeless people go somewhere warmer?
Never met Ericw - I at least know what he looks like though. I have only met a few posters here. Not my bag.

Pulling up the cubs game, poured a nice glass of red wine, listening to days to come by Bonobo feat Bajka.

Bruce Springsteen versus Jerry Garcia? Who do you respect more?

Who would win in a fight:
Bernie Sanders v. Little Marco Rubio

Bruce Springsteen versus Jerry Garcia? Who do you respect more?

Who would win in a fight:
Bernie Sanders v. Little Marco Rubio

Bruce vs Jerry Garcia? Bruce

Fist fight? Little Marco Rubio. He probably scratches and claws. Bernie would just go into a shell.

Why do you respect Bruce more than Jerry Garcia?
Are you lame?

Yup. Lame, been on the east coast for far too long. Too many good memories of Bruce playing with friends I guess. Always associate him with a good time. I don't have those memories for Jerry.

Seriously, so Bruce knows a couple of open chords for the guitar and writes songs about downtrodden new jersey people while grunting when he sings and you respect that more than the complete mastery of the six strings and the beautiful harmonics of Jerry?

methinks you don't know music

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT