ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Questions - The Poster Formerly Known as TMJ

As a 30 year old, whats more pathetic: former high school classmates trying to be rappers, or trying to be dj's?

Seriously, so Bruce knows a couple of open chords for the guitar and writes songs about downtrodden new jersey people while grunting when he sings and you respect that more than the complete mastery of the six strings and the beautiful harmonics of Jerry?

methinks you don't know music

Methinks you're right. Put some Jerry stuff in here and I'll listen to it.

I don't mean to make this TQ about me so I apologize, but I have never understood what "skill" is required for being a DJ. I just don't get it. How is 1 DJ distinguishable from another?

As a 30 year old, whats more pathetic: former high school classmates trying to be rappers, or trying to be dj's?

I don't have any friends trying to be either - but I would say DJs. You click a button on a computer and play a song. Grow up Peter Pan.

I do have a friend who is a club promoter in Chicago. I use the term friend loosely. It creeps me out, and he only seems to be able to bring fat asian chicks to the clubs. I'm 50% convinced he operates a sex dungeon with those girls.

I don't mean to make this TQ about me so I apologize, but I have never understood what "skill" is required for being a DJ. I just don't get it. How is 1 DJ distinguishable from another?

The only DJ I respect is Beca Mitchell.

Do you think Chelsea Clinton has ever expressed any anger to her mother over her mother's presidential bid, using the argument that at her age, she should be content being a grandparent?

Do you think Chelsea Clinton has ever expressed any anger to her mother over her mother's presidential bid, using the argument that at her age, she should be content being a grandparent?

God no. Hilldawg I bet was never a great mom honestly. Chelsea Clinton's husband sucks too.

If you had the money, would you bail out Bobby Shmurda?

wxgkl2u6kqmykxs5vqwz.jpg

Who is Bobby Shmurda?

Given that I have no idea who he is, I would not bail him out. What's his bail set at?

It's pretty good Ball. Nice mellow tune to watch some baseball to.

Exactly. Car ride, cleaning or working or cooking or something, throw on some Jerry and just do your thing. Not the all up in your face style of Bruce where he expects you to hang on his every word as he preaches about some poor working class sucker from the garden state.

Check out the studio version of Terrapin Station sometime.

What causes you to let out an exasperated sigh while walking the streets of the CoDB?

Slow walkers, and tourists. Where I live there are TONS of them, and quite frankly they suck.

I also hate all the construction in NYC. At this pace, NYC will lose its soul.

you're an idiot

You still owe me $100. You ever going to send that check?

I have no idea what happened to this thread in the last 30 minutes.
I'm taking over. My wife is on a work trip, meeting her tomorrow in Charleston, kids in bed. I have my first moments of silence in 3 weeks. Played nine today, glass of wine poured. I've got 90 minutes or so. Fire away. First two person taking question thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT