ADVERTISEMENT

Trashiest Thing You Do for Fun

Found her on Craigslist years ago. She stopped advertising once she got a real job in a salon but still sees regulars on the side for a cut and tug.

This is f'n hilarious. Not that it happens but that you actually pursued it on Craigslist. Cap tip, psycho.

This is an accurate statement. Can't figure out why. I've found the opposite is true for Coke. Fountain Coke from McD is amazing.
Its not in your head re: coke at mcds. It's because they only dilute it to 97 or 98% I forget which.

Man, I'm the same way. Just last week I hit my favorite TGIF's off Michigan Ave in Chicago. Sat there with a full rack of ribs and apple cider beer. Watched the entire GS-Minn game by myself while I contemplated my life. Wished I had been born with Steph Curry's talents.

People make fun of me all the time, but I've never had a bad meal at the Outback. I feel the overall quality has gone down a little over the years but still pretty damn good for $25-$30.

it is the apple cider beer that is most disconcerting here

Reactions: NickleDimer
Not sure if it's trashy but I'd rather sleep on the couch than in my bed.

I occasionally crave fast food pizza. Not a good NY alive but crappy greasy dominos or Pizza Hut.

I hit up a county fair or two in NJ or PA a summer.. hunterdon down in ringoes is a good one, as is sussex up in Augusta. Warren county is probably the trashiest of the lot in NJ. Wayne county in PA is similar.

I also do a weekend up in Steuben county in southern tier ny... big hunting property, pond that is stocked, some trap shooting, assorted other guns for target shooting, couple quads, some bbq. We hit up the dirt track for the Saturday night entertainment... It's a fun weekend.

Reactions: Chimpat
Currently making an iMovie compilation of all the nudie pics & vids that girls have sent me over the years. Another that's a mashup of all the videos I've taken of girls in my apt.

I have a full on sex toy drawer and restraints hidden between my mattress and box spring.

When I'm coming off a particularly aggressive drug and alcohol bender and haven't eaten properly for a few days sometimes the first meal I'll put down is my college staple; rigatoni noodles slathered in butter, salt & pepper along with fish sticks surrounding a pile of ketchup.

I smoke cigarettes (about 2-3 a day on average).

I killed a guy in 2003 after a Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins game

Though I have largely kicked the habit - I still enjoy the occasional lip after a few beers.

My girlfriend loves to visit thrift shops.

I own one pair of non-cargo shorts.

I fish, and I enjoy wet wading. For those of you that dont know, wet wading is when you walk into the river/stream with just tshirt and shorts. Nothing separates you from whatever the hell is floating around in water

To elaborate, I have probably 6 or 7 pairs of cargo shorts which is wear to sporting events, GOLFING, out to dinner, whatever.

I only wear the cargo shorts when I want to look like a presentable human being

Luckily I love in pittsburgh, a place where steeler jerseys are considered appropriate for church.

My family had a 'summer home' in staten island and we'd spend long weekends there and goto the beach.

pouches are the way to go for the ole lipper. less of a buzz but way easier cleanup. great for sneaking in the occasional lip.

Reactions: obriend1
I enjoy shopping for bargains at Kohl's, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's.
Sometimes if I have time to kill and I am in the area I will stop at Costco just for some free samples and a $1.50 hot dog and soda combo.
Pitchers is my favorite bar in Manayunk (although it's not nearly as trashy as it used to be, they actually have a great selection of beers now).

I can't not watch any episode of Viva La Bam or jackass.

Eat beef jerky for lunch twice a week.
Just jerky on it's own? Do you have a big breakfast - I would be starving if that is all I ate. Do you do this for weight lifting reasons - adding protein to your diet? Something adp/pikes passed on to you?

I will occasionally wear a Chad Pennington jersey to a New Jersey Jets tailgate/game. A double-dip in the trash department.

Regarding tailgating, I enjoy about 1-2 games a year. The tailgate, if done correctly, is the whole reason to go. Having said that, I don't know how people tailgate every sunday in the season (or saturday if your a college football fan). Way too many other commitments to find that kind of time

Just jerky on it's own? Do you have a big breakfast - I would be starving if that is all I ate. Do you do this for weight lifting reasons - adding protein to your diet? Something adp/pikes passed on to you?
Yes, lots of good jerky in big boi country this time of year.

I don't eat a big breakfast. A bowl of cereal and a glass of OJ.

I don't lift weights so it's not a protein thing.

Yes, lots of good jerky in big boi country this time of year.

I don't eat a big breakfast. A bowl of cereal and a glass of OJ.

I don't lift weights so it's not a protein thing.
Not sure if it's around you but I had the best salmon jerky ever when I was up in Northern Michigan earlier this year, I think it was in Leland.

Not sure if it's around you but I had the best salmon jerky ever when I was up in Northern Michigan earlier this year, I think it was in Leland.
Leland is about 4 hours north of me. With deer season in full swing, there is a ton of venison jerky at the moment.

trap's a hell of a lot easier than skeet.
Really? I thought it was the other way around. Which is the one where the clays are coming at all different angles? My experience with skeet is that is launched from behind you and goes away from you. Right?

Snottie: Is that a joke that I missed or did you really kill someone?

images

Really? I thought it was the other way around. Which is the one where the clays are coming at all different angles? My experience with skeet is that is launched from behind you and goes away from you. Right?
that's trap. skeet is from each side going from left to right. trap is one or two going away from you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT