ADVERTISEMENT

Trashiest Thing You Do for Fun

Eric, having met your mother that's an awful thing to say. She seems like a very nice lady.

I can't believe we're at 85 posts and nobody has mentioned the following trashy endeavors:

Tattoos
Freshwater boating (non-sail)
Camping
Abortions/out of wedlock pregnancies
Yard sales/garage sales
Social media
Video games
Women with no college degree

Reactions: NickleDimer
I can't believe we're at 85 posts and nobody has mentioned the following trashy endeavors:

Tattoos
Camping
Yard sales/garage sales
Social media
Video games

Happy to say not one of these things is or ever was a part of my life (aside from video arcade games as a kid and Wii with my own kids).

Tattoos
Camping
Yard sales/garage sales
Social media
Video games
I've got 6 of 8.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
riding an empty elevator down for lunch and ripping a huge fart in it right as it gets to the lobby

I still play video games

I enjoy playing fantasy football (for $$ though, I lose interest in any type of free league after about 2 weeks)

Tattoos
Camping
Yard sales/garage sales
Social media
Video games

I honestly cant believe ive never fallen prey to the abortion one.
I NEVER wrap it up.

I am guilty of six others at some point in my life though. Two right now.

The Drippen family is skilled in the staging of dead bodies. They tidied it up before the Feds show up.
I believe Snottie said that his grandfather was a high up government official in Wilkes-Barre when George Banks killed his family. Makes you wonder...

Making baseless claims about minority politicians.

Defending ineffective overly-aggressive police tactics.

Troll message boards by spicing up otherwise reasonable statements with incendiary adjectives that make those statements dubious or incorrect.

Recently I had a party and someone broke the handle on my toilet. I was too lazy to call the super so I would manually fill up the water in back when needed. Then I just started pissing in the sink. Toilet now fixed...I still piss in the sink

I honestly cant believe ive never fallen prey to the abortion one.
I NEVER wrap it up..
You might want to reconsider your approach before you embark on your sex tourism trip to SE Asia that you're selling as "world travel." I'd hate for the board to lose you to some lethal strain of God knows what you contract from some 15 year old at a massage parlour in Chiang Mai.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT