ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft/Rumors Thread

Why would the Rockets give away a talent like Jones at such a low cap number. I don't get that. That seems not likely.

Why would the Rockets give away a talent like Jones at such a low cap number. I don't get that. That seems not likely.

Trying to create space to add significant FA and every dollar counts. Trading guaranteed 1st RD pick and Jones saves them 4 million.

Woj saying Lakers like Okafor and Russell stuff is smokescreen to get Sixers, who are set on Russell to flinch.

Ya think?! That should be obvious. Those scumbags want their pick back next yr.

Chad ford has Porzingis going 2 and Mudiay 3 in his last mock. Lmao these guys get paid to do this.

#Experts
#WhatAJoke
#TheyDontKnowShit

Here's another gem of a ridiculous rumor - Heat trade the 10th pick just to unload Josh McRoberts contract in order to give Dwayne Wade more money. Teams don't give away top 10 picks just to unload money to sign a breaking down old man. Who in the hell would possibly believe Miami would make such a deal.

Chad ford has Porzingis going 2 and Mudiay 3 in his last mock. Lmao these guys get paid to do this.

#Experts
#WhatAJoke
#TheyDontKnowShit

Where did you see that?

Never happened. Missanelli butchered it.

I don't pay for insider. I was going off what he said. Shocking he can't even read properly.

Here's another gem of a ridiculous rumor - Heat trade the 10th pick just to unload Josh McRoberts contract in order to give Dwayne Wade more money. Teams don't give away top 10 picks just to unload money to sign a breaking down old man. Who in the hell would possibly believe Miami would make such a deal.

Not as crazy as you think when teams want to unload salary and have space to do something significant this summer. They need to pay Wade, possibly Dragic, Deng, and add another player.

Not saying it will happen, but Heat want to try and win now. The #10 pick doesn't help that.

I don't pay for insider. I was going off what he said. Shocking he can't even read properly.

Yea, he was way off. When Ford tweets his stuff you don't need to have insider.

He's had the Sixers going Porzingus all along and changed it this morning to Russell. Never to the Lakers.

Yea, he was way off. When Ford tweets his stuff you don't need to have insider.

He's had the Sixers going Porzingus all along and changed it this morning to Russell. Never to the Lakers.

That's very Joe Lunardi of him.

Even in a genuine sports discussion, you have to interject your faggy little liberal hipster comments.

Lol yeah i'm gay because black athletes don't usually go to cold cities? Toronto, minnesota, boston, detroit, etc. Not Free agent destinations traditionally.

You're a loser and always have been. Don't know who you are but you are the butt of all your friends and families' jokes

Full Marx is still angry about the time he got a boner watching football and yells about gay hipsters to convince the world he's a real man

The "experts" change their mind every 2 hrs and hey why not? You can say you were right that way. What a job.

If Russell goes 2 just take Okafor. If Embiid CAN play you can always trade 1 of the 3 bigs for a stud guard later. If Embiid cant play you have your insurance policy.

They cant even trade back to take Mudiay b/c he probably doesnt last past 4th and the Knicks have absolutely nothing to trade you to flip flop picks with them. So...take Okafor if he's there.

Sixers have TONS of options with this pick. If Embiid is hurt...you're covered. If he's OK you can easily move one of these guys for a stud guard. Had to take Okafor. No brainer.

There is a shortage of really good big men, most teams are forced to go small because good small guys are easier to find. The Spurs won a bunch of titles centered around Duncan. The Grizz are a force with Gasol-Zebo. The Clippers are rising with DeAndre-Griffin. Really good bigs are hard to find but there's plenty of good teams in the NBA who are big man oriented. Just because the Cavs have arguably the best player of all time and the Warriors have unreal shooters doesnt change that.

Okafor won't rebound, can't run the floor, offers no rim protection and can't shoot. Outside of that love him T the next level

Okafor won't rebound, can't run the floor, offers no rim protection and can't shoot. Outside of that love him T the next level

Okafor commands constant double teams and is a great passing big who finds open men. What Noel and/or Embiid do? Block shots. They already have a rim protector, dufus.

There's nothing wrong with his rebounding. What are you talking about? Admittedly his D sucks. Again, he'll be playing next to an ace big at the rim. You are really nitpicking here. Jesus Christ. He's the most skilled post player to come into the league in years.

So now you have two guys who cannot space the floor or shoot. Should work well in game predicated on spacing

He cannot jump and won't be a great rebounder T NE t level. It worked because he was just bigger in college. He didn't win a single jump ball last year. I get you had to make th pick there but he a terrible fit in Philly. He will not be good pro this was worst case for us

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
Embiid cant shoot? You are closing the book on Okafor's offensive progress as a 19 yr old? You sound really intelligent.

There is a shortage of really good big men, most teams are forced to go small because good small guys are easier to find. The Spurs won a bunch of titles centered around Duncan. The Grizz are a force with Gasol-Zebo. The Clippers are rising with DeAndre-Griffin. Really good bigs are hard to find but there's plenty of good teams in the NBA who are big man oriented. Just because the Cavs have arguably the best player of all time and the Warriors have unreal shooters doesnt change that.

This

ADP, slow down a little. Okafor doesn't suck. Yea, everyone wanted Russell. Oh well, you couldn't stop the Lakers from taking him. Okafor was probably best player on the board.

Gasol/Z, Griffin/DeAndre: not even a conference finals appearance.

Duncan was a special talent. Sure fire star. Was getting buzz as a possible #1 pick as early as his sophomore year. Can't relly on that example.

The Clippers just beat the Spurs for Christ sake. You serious? They lost to Houston who has Dwight Howard protecting the rim. These teams are in the WEST. Put these teams in the EAST and tell me how they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT