ADVERTISEMENT

Another SNL thread

Originally posted by lowry99:

I thought Chevy just looked unhealthy overall, moreso than other times in recent years, and was thinking that the price to get him in death pools probably went throughthe roof last night. Wouldn't be shocked if he had a serious medical condition that he's trying to keep private. But it's Hollywood so if it was just drugs run amok of course that wouldn't shock either.

He obviously aged a while ago, but even his rare appearances in recent years (e.g., small part in the first Hot Tub Time Machine) he didn't look nearly that bad.

He was in 85 episodes of the TV show "Community" from '09 - '13.

Originally posted by novabball2:

Paul Simon is still my all time favorite musician and im only 34. just love everything about him and his music. the 1976 thanksgiving episode with George Harrison is the best musical act they have ever had. acoustic of here comes the sun, 50 ways to leave your lover and homeward bound. McCartney is all class. always was.
Novabball2, if you're a big Simon fan, I'd recommend checking out Robert Ellis. He's around our age and does some killer Paul Simon covers. He's got great original material as well but the first time I saw him live he absolutely knocked a few covers out of the park. He covered "Still Crazy" on his latest album.

Robert Ellis - Still Crazy

Originally posted by Sportsboss_ofnothing:
Not surprised Dennis Miller wasn't there. Staunch conservative Fox News guy now. Those types aren't welcome at big Hollywood circle jerks.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Guiliani was there though. I have heard it's less that he's a conservative and more that he's an insufferable a hole. Of course Chevy Chase was there, so who knows.

Just saw the Chevy red carpet- the man can hardly breathe. I think he's going be dead soon.

Cocaine and french fries are taking a rapid toll on Chevy Chase.

People get sick & old, even celebrities. Do we expect them to look great right up until the minute they die? Or maybe they should just all die in their 30's and then they won't ever look old.

Originally posted by AvalonFal:

People get sick & old, even celebrities. Do we expect them to look great right up until the minute they die?.
Yes.

Chase was 40 when he made Vacation. Wonder how he will/does compare to the 40 year olds here. Don't people find Sir Paul's wig ludicrous ?

images

Originally posted by Nipsy Hussl:
Chase was 40 when he made Vacation. Wonder how he will/does compare to the 40 year olds here. Don't people find Sir Paul's wig ludicrous ?

images
I'm betting it's 100% McCartney's own hair. It's never changed. Not talking some Tom Brady weave here. It was never in peril. He colors it a lot though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT