ADVERTISEMENT

Ball is TJC - It's official!

loser.gif

Reactions: tomjackleman
For someone who has one or more of these posters on ignore, could someone please give a recap?

Last edited:
I ran the TJC3844 twitter account for a few months. It was exhausting, and probably 2% of the work of this board.

Before the Trumo thread, On a scale of 1 to 100, I was 100% convinced ball and tjc were two different people. Now, I'm really confused.

What? They are the same person? How long has this been going on and how many of you jabronis are complicit?

Always "knew it", but the longevity of the con actually had me thinking otherwise... despite that fact that every single post appeared to be bait.

If this is true (which seems obvious) I would love the entire timeline of this alt, ie TJC supposedly being a member of the original "Newsgroup" on an old server and how the handle was either hijacked at some point or conceived from the outset as an elaborate alt if that is the case. How many of you inet weirdos were complicit and what possesses one to waste that much time each day perpetuating such a ruse?

If this is in fact a conspiracy, I now believe everything Jessie Ventura has ever said.

I need a recap

Also, we all know ball would never support Lyin' Teddy for the Supreme Court. Not even jokingly. Child please.

It's a weird time on the board when the loonies that ball usually makes up manifests itself in a real poster here.

I get it. Not ready to stop the charade. It's cool. It's hard to give up on something that's brought so much enjoyment to one's self for such a long time. Anyway, cap tip...
Just like blindly following your sports teams. I give you a cap tip for defending the CoP wall all the time.

I am still not convinced that tjc isn't real, and that he really is that much of a nitwit.

Convince me otherwise.

Go.

Just like blindly following your sports teams. I give you a cap tip for defending the CoP wall all the time.

This narrative has never been accurate. I don't blindly follow anything. I'm often critical. But back on topic......Cap tip. Well done.

Total mind-F would have been if TJC just gave his password to 'ball to screw around with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT