ADVERTISEMENT

Ball is TJC - It's official!

For the tjc truthers, what is single most unbelievable thing about him?

1) That he has a grandson named Laurence who created a handle (lr205) for the sole purpose of defending him. Then he mysteriously disappeared about a day later. When multiple people questioned him about this, tjc explained that Laurence wasn't allowed to use the Internet anymore because he was too upset by all of the "personal attacks" levied against tjc.

1a) That his entire family was killed in a tragic accident, especially given that his sister's extremely detailed geneaology page made no mention that he was ever married or had any children.

The whole LR205 was his grandson who was staying with him and posting from his computer but then he had to take him off the internet because of all the bad things out there will always be the best.

But that just showed us that tjc was willing to make up crazy stuff. Not that he was fake.

The whole LR205 was his grandson who was staying with him and posting from his computer but then he had to take him off the internet because of all the bad things out there will always be the best.

But that just showed us that tjc was willing to make up crazy stuff. Not that he was fake.

ball, the prevailing wisdom in this thread is that you are tjc.

I remain unconvinced, but Eberzzzz and others have given me pause and have forced me to at least consider the possibility that tjc isn't real.

Your work is extensive, but assuming the identity of others doesn't seem like something that would interest you.

What say you?

The whole moye60 thing.

This is the one thing that I do believe is true.

Didn't someone produce a document a few years ago indicating that moye and tjc have not only lived together but have also owned several vehicles together for the better part of a decade?

Didn't someone produce a document a few years ago indicating that moye and tjc have not only lived together but have also owned several vehicles together for the better part of a decade?

Yeah but they're just "business partners"

Reactions: tomjackleman
ball, the prevailing wisdom in this thread is that you are tjc.

Nah. I have met enough of the posters on the board, and we know enough about tjc, to know that this rumor is just a fun urban legend for the newsgroup.

Yep. That was JGFlava. Showed tax records in NC and his house in Goldsboro.

I think you are confused. jgflavasava was an "alt"

jgflava was just an imbalanced human being from North Carolina.
The dude had a total meltdown over a lightly trafficked weekend. I remember some back and forth that had me worried he was possibly looking for an early exit.

It was jgflava who shit in the shower and mashed it down the drain with his foot, right?

Seemed pretty balanced to me.

I'm still around. Got my head straight and now live in Saigon. Enjoying the Southeast Asian lifestyle and ladies. Congrats on the big win...you deserved it.

As far as TJC, I'm not what sure to think. There's plenty of evidence out there proving that Tom Corbett is a real person, but at the same time he's just way too crazy to believe. Anyways, I'm not wasting anymore time on that guy. If he's real, I hope that he lives the rest of his twilight years in happiness and good health.

Love when a guy who hasn't posted in years reappears suddenly the day his name comes up. What a coincidence.

I'm still around. Got my head straight and now live in Saigon. Enjoying the Southeast Asian lifestyle and ladies. Congrats on the big win...you deserved it.

As far as TJC, I'm not what sure to think. There's plenty of evidence out there proving that Tom Corbett is a real person, but at the same time he's just way too crazy to believe. Anyways, I'm not wasting anymore time on that guy. If he's real, I hope that he lives the rest of his twilight years in happiness and good health.

Dude... Why. Did. You. Not. Contact me when i said i was going to SE Asia?

I had a blast in Saigon. Two educated white Americans could have slayed that town.

That said, ill be back. KIT. HAGS.

I had no idea you were here. I honestly have not checked this board for a long, long time. Just came back on after the championship to see the reaction. I had some family visit me here for the last three weeks and we traveled north through Vietnam for the last three weeks, so no time to post anything.

Glad you enjoyed your time here. I've lived here for more than a year and it does not get any better than this. It's never boring and the people here are extremely friendly.

I had no idea you were here. I honestly have not checked this board for a long, long time. Just came back on after the championship to see the reaction. I had some family visit me here for the last three weeks and we traveled north through Vietnam for the last three weeks, so no time to post anything.

Glad you enjoyed your time here. I've lived here for more than a year and it does not get any better than this. It's never boring and the people here are extremely friendly.

Do you work for a large company, or are you doing your own thing?

Was JG the guy that used the term "savages" too much? I think he was the reason ericw created his no savage policy.

Was JG the guy that used the term "savages" too much? I think he was the reason ericw created his no savage policy.

Hector_Savage_15214.jpg

Didn't TJC buy Villanova football season tickets and then give some of them to Burrs to give to kids on the West Catholic football team? So did this ever happen or was Ball the one sending Burrs the tickets?

Didn't TJC buy Villanova football season tickets and then give some of them to Burrs to give to kids on the West Catholic football team? So did this ever happen or was Ball the one sending Burrs the tickets?

It happened. But from what I remember it would have been very easy for someone to go into character. I actually split them between WC & my school. Solid gesture, no doubt.

It happened. But from what I remember it would have been very easy for someone to go into character. I actually split them between WC & my school. Solid gesture, no doubt.
Then how do you explain that I gave you my personal email address to get your mailing address to send the tickets. Or, that I asked you to keep it off BW because it wasn't anyone's business even though you blurted it out here? Pretty sad attempt, Burrsie but I guess to be expected from you.

Then how do you explain that I gave you my personal email address to get your mailing address to send the tickets. Or, that I asked you to keep it off BW because it wasn't anyone's business even though you blurted it out here? Pretty sad attempt, Burrsie but I guess to be expected from you.

I didn't blurt anything out on here. Another lie. And it's not hard to create a fake e-mail address. But that wouldn't dismiss the kind gesture and it was appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT