ADVERTISEMENT

Ball is TJC - It's official!

I apologize for offending anyone in the past.

I was a real douchebag back then.

Again, congrats for the amazing win over my alma mater.

Bump.

Ball/TJC is baiting payboard to "help" him w/ a neighborhood Veteran issue. One poster suggests he contacts Hawaii's VA.:)

Reactions: djrun85
Bump.

Ball/TJC is baiting payboard to "help" him w/ a neighborhood Veteran issue. One poster suggests he contacts Hawaii's VA.:)

Can't be posting double secret payboard info over here guys, bout to lose your subscription!

Bump.

This is too funny. You guys are the ones with too much time on your hands. tjc3844 is me - a real person and not ball. As far as asking for help on the pay board so I could try to help the vet in my neighborhood is concerned, I certainly wasn't going to ask for help on BW. A couple of guys gave me some very good info. I don't think trying to get help for a guy with PTSD is something that should be exposed to the stupid jokes that would have been posted on BW. In the end, the poor guy is finally going to get some help. I'd like to think the calls I made to the VA and some vet groups helped him in some small way. It's a real shame it took so long to get help for a guy who put his life on the line for the country, recently lost his mother who was taking care of him, was left alone in the world and was not in a mental state where he could take care of himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT