ADVERTISEMENT

Ball is TJC - It's official!

I still don't understand the conspiracy because I'm only paying half attention. Is it because they both said Trumo? We all know the tjc glitches with his iPad typing.

This could get ugly real fast. The entire "is TJC real" is a BB2N. You can basically see his birth certificate at this point.

TJC is real... but is TJC3844 real?

200_s.gif

I still don't understand the conspiracy because I'm only paying half attention. Is it because they both said Trumo? We all know the tjc glitches with his iPad typing.

I think it's because the writing style from thread was so similar to balls. All it was missing was the #dumbhashtag.com routine.

Well, that dynamic was snuck in there over steal ago, at least. Easier to maintain this way.

ball used to despise tjc, then they apparently had a sitdown and mended fences.

Then things seemed to deteriorate in the last month or so and ball is back to roasting tjc like he did in the old days.

It's quite puzzling. An on again, off again type of dynamic.

I still haven't seen any conclusive evidence to prove that ball=tjc. Ball would have to do a masterful acting job to pull this off, and I'm not seeing it.

ball used to despise tjc, then they apparently had a sitdown and mended fences.

Then things seemed to deteriorate in the last month or so and ball is back to roasting tjc like he did in the old days.

It's quite puzzling. An on again, off again type of dynamic.

I still haven't seen any conclusive evidence to prove that ball=tjc. Ball would have to do a masterful acting job to pull this off, and I'm not seeing it.

Dude. Your head must be imploding when you think about the thousands and thousands of times you went at tjc.

Ball needs to go on 60 Minutes and detail this life choice. Its pretty remarkable.

Dude. Your head must be imploding when you think about the thousands and thousands of times you went at tjc.

Ball needs to go on 60 Minutes and detail this life choice. Its pretty remarkable.

I've toned it down quite a bit, but he provides endless material. I've learned to pick my spots.

Just a week or so ago he was caught stealing information from the pay board and passing it off as his own.

Ball is nuts, but how do you make that $hit up? Even for him, that's implausible.

If ball admits to this I'll be floored.

I believe in Ball's abilities. Add in other Fiesta members to play supporting roles. Very conceivable when you consider the stamina that Ball has displayed over the years. Cap tip.

TJC hit the scene in 2003/2004. To keep this up that long is nothing short of a miracle.

The only time I ever let tjc really get to me was during the Jason Fraser recruitment. He swore up and down that he had information that Fraser was committing to VU six months before he announced. He was relentless in his insistence that he knew. Looking back, that was the same type of relentlessness that ball exhibits every day.

Reactions: tomjackleman
Theory: tjc started out as a real person. Then got caught up in some risky maneuvers (mortgage fraud, Missouri traffic laws, Curacao flight attendants, etc.) and got locked up for a while. He directed the story of his handle from inside, but the designated person he chose to type for him had trouble keeping the stories straight.

The only time I ever let tjc really get to me was during the Jason Fraser recruitment. He swore up and down that he had information that Fraser was committing to VU six months before he announced. He was relentless in his insistence that he knew. Looking back, that was the same type of relentlessness that ball exhibits every day.
TJC was childhood friends with Hurley, so maybe he did have some info.

Theory: tjc started out as a real person. Then got caught up in some risky maneuvers (mortgage fraud, Missouri traffic laws, Curacao flight attendants, etc.) and got locked up for a while. He directed the story of his handle from inside, but the designated person he chose to type for him had trouble keeping the stories straight.
Or he is just telling stories through his lawyer.

13992-20468.gif

Reactions: Mr. Wade Garrett
58584-Its-still-real-to-me-dammit-aerV.gif

Never going to be convinced tjc is an alt. You could have all the evidence in the world, birth certificates, PDFs, wouldn't matter to me. I'll go cleanwave on this issue til the day I die.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
I stopped busting on tjc about a year or two ago. I used to think that he was antagonizing people looking to engage in the back and forth, so I had no problem with. But a couple years ago I didn't think he was doing it so much anymore and I stopped. Also, I like to keep my focus on basketball, and he is willing to talk hoops so I left it at that.

The last couple months he turned a bit weird again, and he is constantly insulting everyone, but I have still tried to take the high road because I am the classiest poster on the interweb.

#Keepin'ItReal.com

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
I stopped busting on tjc about a year or two ago. I used to think that he was antagonizing people looking to engage in the back and forth, so I had no problem with. But a couple years ago I didn't think he was doing it so much anymore and I stopped. Also, I like to keep my focus on basketball, and he is willing to talk hoops so I left it at that.

The last couple months he turned a bit weird again, and he is constantly insulting everyone, but I have still tried to take the high road because I am the classiest poster on the interweb.

#Keepin'ItReal.com
That's enough for me!

Ball gave me the keys to the tjc handle during his first trip to rehab. It took a real toll on me. It was a legit side job. Sad to see it be revealed. End of an era.

Reactions: NickleDimer
Years ago someone asked TJC who he really was and the answer was along the lines of, "you'd be surprised if you found out." It was kind of a throwaway line in the middle of some thread that had (of course) disintegrated into a pissing contest but at the time it gave me pause. I've always thought, at least a little bit, that TJC is an "alt" from that point onward.

Also, their "mutual" silence in this thread is deafening.

That is part of the mystique of tjc. There will be times where he can go pages and pages defending himself, one of his lies, or something equally stupid. But there are also times when he ignores full discussions about himself.

Years ago someone asked TJC who he really was and the answer was along the lines of, "you'd be surprised if you found out." It was kind of a throwaway line in the middle of some thread that had (of course) disintegrated into a pissing contest but at the time it gave me pause. I've always thought, at least a little bit, that TJC is an "alt" from that point onward.

This definitely gives me pause.

That being said, ball does not seem to be particularly adept at imitating the writing styles of others. Just doesn't seem to be in his skill set.

That is part of the mystique of tjc. There will be times where he can go pages and pages defending himself, one of his lies, or something equally stupid. But there are also times when he ignores full discussions about himself.

Not sure if you have a membership card or not, but welcome to the same small group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT