ADVERTISEMENT

End of the Confederate Flag........

You're a bit sensitive and defensive about this? Are we not catering to your feelings enough?

You would probably feel better if we told you everything is okay and has been for a long time and there's nothing more you could do or could have done to improve the situation.

Phew! That feels better doesn't it?

CWertz I wouldn't get worked up over it It just one persons point of view who very few people have read. Its not even an article I think for it to be termed an article and not some notes to oneself people have to read it. He is entitled to his opinion. Just curious ND do you search the internet non stop to find this stuff. You posted it here and that means now 10 people have probably read it. You are a legend, a legend of trolling. I give you credit it does illicit a reaction

What? I've posted like 5 links here in the last year. Mostly I just post animated pics of bat flips and NBA franchise building advice.

I thought that it made an interesting point. It's worth considering what your reaction to racism is based on.

CWertz I wouldn't get worked up over it It just one persons point of view who very few people have read. Its not even an article I think for it to be termed an article and not some notes to oneself people have to read it. He is entitled to his opinion. Just curious ND do you search the internet non stop to find this stuff. You posted it here and that means now 10 people have probably read it. You are a legend, a legend of trolling. I give you credit it does illicit a reaction

ber: 720"]Fixed.[/QUOTE]

I'm okay, just responding. Certainly not sensitive. I enjoy ND and his trolling.

maybe we should try something different. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ad-fleeing-shooter-run-baby-article-1.2289949
can't be the confederate flag that was taken down, maybe its the gun laws or ......
Lowest form of political comment. Akin to saying "how about that global warming!" during a mid-winter snowstorm.

Enjoy this scene for the next several months: fat middle-aged wealthy white guys spilling expensive whiskey while high-fiving on a yacht after watching cable news pundits joke about crimes that happened having supposed to been solved by the confederate flag ban on SC's capitol.

Let he amongst us who hasn't mowed down a baby in a stroller while fleeing a crime scene cast the first stone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT