ADVERTISEMENT

Fordham Wins Again

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
In games not against Nova ,the Rams have scored 52, 54, and 49 pts. Against VU could not even get one TD Settled for two FGs. Great Nova defense. Granted Rams QB was not 100% but so what? Cats were flying around on defense. Rams will go 11-1 which includes a win over Army in their last game.

Fordham wins again 45-16 over Jesuit rival HC. In games not against Nova the Rams average 50 pts per.
Come to Philly in two weeks to play Penn. Another Penn loss.

I still would love to know in the 30 seasons Villanova has played since the program was reinstated, we haveonly played Navy twice and haven't played Army at all. Yet, the service academies haveplayed many other FCS schools. I would love to know why we don't play Army or Navy. Especially, Navy, because of the obvious connection to them. Uncle Ed, do you know the reason or does anyone else??

This topic has been discussed over and over again over many years. By the Alumni Association, the football club, tailgaters. I have never heard a person from "the" University address the topic. Big mystery. Big mistake not to play them.

No. Might be replaced by another Pat League team. Cats open at UConn, play Penn, and I don't know who else.

High scoring Fordham wins again 42 - 18 over Lafayette. Now 5 - 1. They come to FF next Saturday to beat up Penn.

Fordham is obviously very good, but they haven't played anyone other than VU. They probably won't be challenged this year...except maybe by Army

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT