ADVERTISEMENT

Frightened Old People

Bump. What are we afraid of today? All of those listless L.A. school students flash mobbing?

Also, the Nigerian military has killed hundreds of Shiites.

giphy.gif

CoP elderly tonight scared of BadTippersMatter protest in center city. Disrupted some Christmas shopping and dinners.

Daily update:

Pentagon releasing large number of Gitmo detainees
Pope Francis approves miracle needed to canonize Mother Theresa
DNC punishes Sanders for seeing Clinton voter data
Terrorists could try to exploit the immigration system

FEAR UPDATE!
1. Dr. Ben has a new tax plan that will make other people pay more taxes (but not you)
2. Young people want Obama to pardon a murderer based on a Netflix show.
3. Obama is abusing his office to limit your access to guns.

Lots of fear by good ole Murican cowboys that America is going to steal all the land they already own. Gotta take back what's ours Oregon!

Lots of fear by good ole Murican cowboys that America is going to steal all the land they already own. Gotta take back what's ours Oregon!

If only there were a political party that would fight tooth and nail to spend us into poverty creating the world's largest and most advance military AND fight tooth and nail for our right to have small arms that we could supposedly use to defend ourselves from it...

Haven't read much of it but the echo chamber that ND and kmill have been keeping alive for the past couple weeks here is dripping with irony.

Haven't read much of it but the echo chamber that ND and kmill have been keeping alive for the past couple weeks here is dripping with irony.
I'm afraid Donald Trump will take Bernie Sanders as his VP running mate!

The 1977 World Book does not have separate entries for each pepper variety. We're not fancy Encyclopedia Britannica people.
not to mention those are jalapenos... they may have been used by obama to create his fascist tears yesterday but they don't become chipotles until they are smoked.

Saw my mom last night. She wants my permission to open my mail while I'm away, and to give my sister a copy of my signature so she can forge it if need be.

Also raised her concern about the doormen in my building renting out my place while they know it's empty.

Also told me about her friend's (54 year old) son who quit finance during the crash and hasn't found a new job since.

Told my mom I was going to Germany, Amsterdam and Paris in May and she started sizing me up for a casket. Terrorists can't find me when I commute through Times Square and Grand Central everyday but they'll definitely get me in Paris.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT