ADVERTISEMENT

Frightened Old People

fox is reporting that the CoP cop shooter MAY have done it in the name of Islam. I am retreating to my "world is spiraling out of control" shelter until more details are available.
Confirmed by the new CoPPD commissioner in a press conference.

There's about a 95% chance that this guy is pschotic.

Actually, I just heard that he flagged the cop down then ambushed him. That indicates some sort of presence of mind.

In a brief respite from our terror, El Chapo was arrested again!

No, it just doesn't lend itself to the sort of nutbar I initially thought he would be. He still is probably mentally ill in some manner.

Siren.gif~c200

ISLAM SET TO BECOME AMERICA'S SECOND LARGEST RELIGION BY 2040

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/08/i...e-second-largest-religion-in-america-by-2040/

New mayor already towing the PC line. Said Islam had nothing to do with this and it's a peaceful religion.

Lynne Abraham sent like 30 people to death row. I don't know if "punk ass bitch" applies there. Ice queen would be better.

we just want our kids to have it easier than we did [kids have it easier than they did] you are the worst, most spoiled, laziest generation

UPDATE!!!
1. Obama downplays ISIS. He is fiddling while the world spirals out of control!!!1
2. Obama let US soldiers be detained by Iran.
3. Obama let the Rams leave St. Louis.
4. Obama wants to free the terrorists in Gitmo (he's been promising to do it for 8 years now).
5. Obama made so many Americans desperate that the only bright spot in their life is a one in 170 million chance at winning the lottery,

UPDATE!!!
1. Obama downplays ISIS. He is fiddling while the world spirals out of control!!!1
2. Obama let US soldiers be detained by Iran.
3. Obama let the Rams leave St. Louis.
4. Obama wants to free the terrorists in Gitmo (he's been promising to do it for 8 years now).
5. Obama made so many Americans desperate that the only bright spot in their life is a one in 170 million chance at winning the lottery,

Agree with #1 and #5.

Saw footage of a long line of 47%ers who drove hours across the desert into California to buy a Powerball ticket.

Yep, THE STATE OF OUR UNION IS STRONG TO VERY STRONG!!!!!

Today, I saw a 60+ year old former coworker post "this scares me" on social media and link an article to atheists challenging the "in God we trust" line printed on money. Wish I was joking.

Reactions: Villanova U
Today, I saw a 60+ year old former coworker post "this scares me" on social media and link an article to atheists challenging the "in God we trust" line printed on money. Wish I was joking.
Those assholes won't be happy until the currency says "God is dead" and religion is outlawed. I hope I'm watching from heaven when those idiots get pitched into "the lake of fire."

Those assholes won't be happy until the currency says "God is dead" and religion is outlawed. I hope I'm watching from heaven when those idiots get pitched into "the lake of fire."

Oh good call - legal tender is worth more when it's defaced with a "higher order"

Reactions: ChuckSullivan97
Update
1) blizzard in northeast

2) liberal mayors and governors overreacting by declaring states of emergencies too soon (we're too soft)

your idea of paradise sounds similar to a suicide bomber's

i hope you're "watching from heaven" soon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT