ADVERTISEMENT

Game 7?

Helluva series. Both sides of the bracket. Game 7 for a chance to at for the Cup. TB has responded with a Helluva defensive effort after getting lit up - every time. Nothing separates these teams. Rangers still have not played their A game in this series - they will need evey inch of it Friday night.

wonder what good ol' boy Glennie will do this offseason to mortgage the future some more

Perhaps he will drive the team into the ground, go through coaches like underwear, mismanage the cap, and trade away lottery picks for a goalie?

It's hockey.

Either way, big time gag job by NYR. Shut out at home in Game 7? Goalie pulled w 4 minutes left?

Not a good look

Good regular season, heavy favorite, lost to lesser team. Choke is a choke. Was never like they were some rag tag 8th seeded team. Heavy favorite, usually form November onwards, fell well short. Good Nats impression.

NYR were favorites in seeding only. TB won 50 games and were second in the Atlantic.

TB has more talent and depth than New York has.

Good regular season, heavy favorite, lost to lesser team. Choke is a choke. Was never like they were some rag tag 8th seeded team. Heavy favorite, usually form November onwards, fell well short. Good Nats impression.

NHL is not you thing, but good try. Stick to slobbering on Hinkie's knob. That's what you're good at. Analogy doesnt even make sense, as they have been to the Conf final 3 of last 4 years. Nats? Really? Dumb.

But I do enjoy non playoff teams trying to take shots at teams that actually are competing for something other than a lottery pick.

NHL is not you thing, but good try. Stick to slobbering on Hinkie's knob. That's what you're good at. Analogy doesnt even make sense, as they have been to the Conf final 3 of last 4 years. Nats? Really? Dumb.

But I do enjoy non playoff teams trying to take shots at teams that actually are competing for something other than a lottery pick.

Hey D-bag, that was one of your gems of a post towards the Phillies. I changed two words.

A choke is a choke. Best team in the league and held scoreless in final two home games. A choke is a choke.

Yep, like you taking a shot at the Phillies in those 09-11 years when the Mets have done pretty much dick for over two decades.

Perhaps he will drive the team into the ground, go through coaches like underwear, mismanage the cap, and trade away lottery picks for a goalie?
sounds like a bitter poster

think the question I posed was a legit one. Sather has dumped a lot of futures to win and they havent won.

not sure what the Devils or Flyers have to do with the Rangers choking. probably shouldve lost in round 2 in all honesty.

Hey D-bag, that was one of your gems of a post towards the Phillies. I changed two words.

A choke is a choke. Best team in the league and held scoreless in final two home games. A choke is a choke.

Yep, like you taking a shot at the Phillies in those 09-11 years when the Mets have done pretty much dick for over two decades.

Wait, what do you mean you changed two words? You are saving my post from 3 years ago? That is effed up. Seriously.

Anyway, comparing a team that has yet to win a playoff series to one that has played and/or won more playoff series than all but 2 other franchises over the last 4 year makes you look like a jerkoff.

Wait, what do you mean you changed two words? You are saving my post from 3 years ago? That is effed up. Seriously.

Anyway, comparing a team that has yet to win a playoff series to one that has played and/or won more playoff series than all but 2 other franchises over the last 4 year makes you look like a jerkoff.

Dude, 3 years ago? Cmon get a grip. Got it right form the Hamels/Harvey thread. I'm going to show you this beauty....

Your second paragraph is an interesting one when you consider I basically said the same thing about the Phillies and came back with your "choke is a choke" & "Nats impersonation" bit...

I guess you're a jerkoff, too. The difference is that I don't really believe what I wrote. Simply used your words to egg on after last night.

I don't blame DMil for being a bit agitated. I would feel the same right after. I don't think it's a choke tho. It's hockey.

I don't blame DMil for being a bit agitated. I would feel the same right after. I don't think it's a choke tho. It's hockey.

You're right. It's not a choke. Neither was the Phillies losing in 09-11 when we all know the better team over 162 games doesn't always win a 5/7 game series. Disappointing yes. Not a choke.

Anyone see the typical CoDBer sitting behind the glass bragging about the $4500 he dropped on his ticket. Yea, a real piece of work.

You're right. It's not a choke. Neither was the Phillies losing in 09-11 when we all know the better team over 162 games doesn't always win a 5/7 game series. Disappointing yes. Not a choke.

Losing in baseball to a team with 10 or 12 fewer wins is a choke. Mets 2006? Choke. Phillies 10 and 11? Choke.

Losing to the 2nd best team in the conference, highest scoring team in the NHL after going 6 months and being separated by 8 goals and 2.5 wins? Much different. As a stats guy, you should do better. And comparing them to a team with no playoff wins? That's WiP material. Meathead. What else you got, Meathead?

2011 City of Pussies baseball club was 7/4 to win the WS before the playoffs began. Cardinals were 14-1, the longest shot in the post season. That was a bit different than losing to the close runner up in the conference. Stay in tonight, break out the HS soccer jersey and run the numbers stat boy.

It's a sport with a bouncing piece of rubber. Nothing is really surprising or choke-worthy.

A choke is a choke. Rangers were -155 on their home ice last night. Enough said. Move on.

More relevant is what were the odds for the Rangers to win the series? And no matter how you put the lipstick on the pig, Getting shutout in your last two home playoff games is weak.

Burrs Tampa as a team has far more talent than the Rangers and its not even close. If it wasn't for the King that series wouldn't have been close

Burrs Tampa as a team has far more talent than the Rangers and its not even close. If it wasn't for the King that series wouldn't have been close

Yawn. NYR won the President's Cup. Best team in the league over 82 games. A choke is a choke.

Not at all an accurate staement. Their defense and goaltender are not much to look at. Stamkos and the Triplets are definitely good, but to say it's not even close is kind of ridiculous . Lundqvist was one of a few reasons why they were in this series but not the standout reason - I've seen him play far better than he did here. And we'll see how TB does in the final. They matched up here well obviously but this went to the last period of game 7, were the talent level 'not even close ' it would have been not anything close to that.

Yawn. NYR won the President's Cup. Best team in the league over 82 games. A choke is a choke.

Yeah - just about the same as losing to the LAST seed in the tournament. I thought you were good at numbers. Meathead.

It's disapponting as a fan losing this late but my day has been made by CoP fans rejoicing - loser city.

Dmil on tilt here. Getting owned by burrs and having his own trolling words thrown back at him. He doesn't do well when his teams lose. Just a bitter bitter fan.

Think it's time to give the "king" nickname a rest.

But hey his dramatics and watching him do stupid things like heading pucks are at least entertaining.

I enjoy DMil trying to demean Tampa.

Demeaning them? How so? Nothing I said about them was untrue. Unless you think Coburn and Sustr are a legit 3/4 defensemen. They are not. They played a little bit better than the Rangers did. Good enough to win the series. Demeaning them is blaming in the refs or saying they sucked or saying we gave it away or they are not nearly as talented - basically was Huck is trying to say by saying the Rangers choked. Just makes him look like a meathead. Was no choke here. Wsnt like we lost to the LAST SEED, like the Phils did. Not even close. Played a very good team to the last period, while down a top line wing and their best defenseman playing on a broken foot, and they lost.

So, when that happens, and aftre you have played and won as many playoff rounds in the last 5 years as almost any team in the NHL, you have you and people in the CoP having some fun as their loser teams that have been bad or utterly mediocre for some time now just wallow away, firing coaches, making bad signings and losing. It's why the CoP is more like the CoL. Losers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT