ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones - Spoliers Inside

Lowry45

VUSports.com Legend
Dec 7, 2004
Thoughts?

Red Hair woman is really old and saggy, is she going to off her self?

Jon Snow is still Dead.

The island of misfits toys Sansea, Theo, Brianne of Tar and Podgey

More kills this season the Lannisters or White Walkers?

Bran is still lying under a tree, cant wait to tell him Novas won a National Title.

Best Death this season?

The high priest who is running Kings Landing, Ollie or Little finger?

Im going to go with Ollie, that little bitch makes me mad.

Davios is about to kill a whole lot of people and I am going to enjoy

These are speculative but seem pretty solid based on what was set up in episode 1:

Jamie is going to have to kill Cersei. The witch who told her the prophecy she mentioned last night also said her little brother will kill her. She thinks it's Tyrion but Jamie is the younger twin.

Melisandre is going to kill herself to resurrect Jon. Maybe she gives him that amulet combined with her blood or something. Imagine his Valyrian steel will somehow play a part.

Daenarys I have no f'in clue. Maybe there will be some kind of crazy transformational experience at Vaes Dothrak which occurs around the same time Snow is resurrected?

I am going to enjoy this season because I won't have to hear about how "IN THE BOOKS IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER!!" after every episode

I am going to enjoy this season because I won't have to hear about how "IN THE BOOKS IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER!!" after every episode
I don't think this one was based on a book. That penis lover hasn't finished anything.

Was Bran in the first episode? I don't remember seeing him.

I don't think this one was based on a book. That penis lover hasn't finished anything.

Was Bran in the first episode? I don't remember seeing him.

that is what I mean...the show has now passed where the books are

and no, Bran wasn't in the 1st episode. was in the preview for the season briefly after the credits but thats it.

This is not gonna be a good season for the Freys.

Mel will resurrect Jon (only death can pay for life).

The Sand Snakes are fun.

Queen Margery just ran a 3:51 at the London marathon. That is a very good time by famous person standards.

Snow is alive, not surprised there, wish they could have brought him back to life in a cooler way, very predictable how it was going to happen.

Bringing back the Grey Joys and Iron Islands, not sure if I am fan of that, that plot line is kind of boring.

The faceless man and Aria has gotten old as well.

The young Boldin amazes me on how he can find even more gruesome ways to kill people. Cant wait until someone cuts off his head.

Jamie Lancester could have killed all the religious freaks and the Mountain could have slaughtered the whole kings army. Lame that neither did.

In coming attractions, I was confused about those two "soldiers" about to square off. Didn't recognize either one.
I could see some army's starting to coalesce. Jon snows awakening could cause his men and the wildings to join up. Khaleesi and the now free dragons could cause them to be a factor.
With Jamie and cersei both passing up violence, I'm just guessing that they will come back to that option in near future.

I was wondering if maybe it was a flashback of a young robert baratheon and eddard stark? Just a guess since we didn't recognize them.

Reactions: LoveBurger
I was wondering if maybe it was a flashback of a young robert baratheon and eddard stark? Just a guess since we didn't recognize them.

Potential spoilers below - highlight the text if you want to read it:
The guy who says "Now it begins" is the Sword of the Morning and the guy who says "No, now it ends" is Eddard Stark. I haven't read the books but there have been a few references to the Sword of the Morning and the sword "Dawn" that is part of the house that the Sword of the Morning comes from - I can't remember their name - but I suspect the sword is going to be important.

Last season when the old guy and Greyworm get jumped by the Harpies the old kings guard guy is talking about some Targaryn guy who played music and sang and gave a rose to Ned's sister - maybe Liliayana or something - the Sword of the Morning was the kings guard guy who guarded that Targaryn dude. During Robert's war where he becomes king - the Sword of the Morning, some soldiers and the Targarian guy escape with Ned's sister - who apparently Robert was crazy about - to the Tower of Joy. She dies there but makes Ned swear something to her - he's referenced his oath to her a few times early on in the show. The long standing rumor is she dies in childbirth with the Targaryn dude's kid - and that kid is Jon Snow.

Potential spoilers below - highlight the text if you want to read it:
The guy who says "Now it begins" is the Sword of the Morning and the guy who says "No, now it ends" is Eddard Stark. I haven't read the books but there have been a few references to the Sword of the Morning and the sword "Dawn" that is part of the house that the Sword of the Morning comes from - I can't remember their name - but I suspect the sword is going to be important.

Last season when the old guy and Greyworm get jumped by the Harpies the old kings guard guy is talking about some Targaryn guy who played music and sang and gave a rose to Ned's sister - maybe Liliayana or something - the Sword of the Morning was the kings guard guy who guarded that Targaryn dude. During Robert's war where he becomes king - the Sword of the Morning, some soldiers and the Targarian guy escape with Ned's sister - who apparently Robert was crazy about - to the Tower of Joy. She dies there but makes Ned swear something to her - he's referenced his oath to her a few times early on in the show. The long standing rumor is she dies in childbirth with the Targaryn dude's kid - and that kid is Jon Snow.

All explained here.

No, it is the dad of the brother and sister who set out with Hodor and the Stark boys to find the three eyed raven
Yeah Howland Reed. I was just reading some theories about this and how Reed was a small guy and possibly warged into Hodor to kill Dayne. Also would explain why Hodor can't talk anymore? I figure we will get some kind of backstory on Hodor, why else would they have shown him as a young kid in an earlier flashback?

NBN said the same thing the other day. I really get a feeling the whole Grey Joy story is going to be lame now. Aryias story has gotten frustrating as that seems to be going nowhere.

Arya's story has basically become the training music montage from rocky 4. Getting her sight back was making it up to the top of the mountain.

Whoever said their are too many storylines going on is correct...It's a lot easier to weave the stories in the book than in a condensed show.

Currently we have:

Bran, Three Eyed Raven (flashback)
Kings Landing, Lannisters and the High Sparrow
Daenerys and the motley crew in Meereen
The Wall, Davos/Melisandre, Wildlings
Sansa, Brienne of Tarth
Ramsey Bolton with Rickon and the Wildling Woman
Greyjoys, Theon's return, Kingsmoot
Arya Stark
Jon Snow

Way too much going on.

Whoever said their are too many storylines going on is correct...It's a lot easier to weave the stories in the book than in a condensed show.

Currently we have:

Sansa, Brienne of Tarth
Arya Stark
Jon Snow

Way too much going on.

Throw in the fact that Bran's scenes are split between past/present and Daenerys storyline is currently between three locations, its even more granular than above. Add in Sam/Gilly, the sand snakes/Dorne, and Littlefinger, and it gets even more cluster****y.

I think a lot of these will get cleaned up in the north moving forward, and the Daenerys storyline will begin to organize.

Will be interesting to see how Bran, Arya, and Greyjoys fit in (Daenery's notably needs ships...).

Last edited:
Reactions: TheJoker203

Currently we have:

Sansa, Brienne of Tarth
Arya Stark
Jon Snow

Way too much going on.
It was me, thanks!

Reactions: TheJoker203
I'm thinking the wildling woman could prove a threat to Ramsey.

latest

She already has several confirmed kills. Which got me thinking, is there a site out there that tracks the confirmed on-screen kills for all the different characters? Given the popularity of this show, guessing that there has to be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT