ADVERTISEMENT

Game of Thrones - Spoliers Inside

Maybe Bran discovers a way to undue the white walkers through a future warg?

Sansa let her ego get in the way when she turned down working with littlefinger's army.

How do hundreds of ships get sailed out of port when they half-drown the other greyjoy?

youngest brother was kidnapped by the kastarks and given over to bolton.

um...didn't the white walkers think to look under the tree where the first white walker was created to find the 3-eyed raven? seems to me that would be one of the first places i would check, or if magic was preventing me from going inside, i'd at least have some dudes posted up there in case the spell was broken.

after the episode the show writers said that martin told them that while it hadn't been written yet, hold the door was where hodor came from, they said it was the most emotional reveal from the entire time they've spent with him.

feel like littlefinger is sending briene into a trap, did sansa's uncle really take over the riverlands? not sending a raven could come back to bite them.

Reactions: Chimpat
this past weekend's episode was kind of slow. only redeeming thing was Benjen being back

this past weekend's episode was kind of slow. only redeeming thing was Benjen being back

ben-affleck-jennifer-garner-divorce-costar.jpg
?

1. Benjen back was kind of predictable, you knew someone was going to save them in the woods and he was the only logical character.
2. The Fat Sam story is just so blah for me, I am hoping it some how picks up.
3. The ending with Danerys and the Dragon was again very very predictable, it was almost as if they were looking for some filler time at the end.
4. The fact that high sparrows and his peeps did not fight Jamie Lancester was annoying.
5. Looking forward to the old dude who hosted the red weddings death.
6. They kept showing the Mad King saying burn them all in Bran's dream. My theory is someone warged the Mad King about the white walkers coming and he is referring to burn all the white walkers.

Episode 9 is Battle of the Bastards, pretty pumped for it.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
Didnt read the theory on the internet. just thought it was strange that they kept showing it over and over again, ala hodor.

do we think Bran being "in the Mad King's head" is the reason why he went crazy? didn't they make reference to him hearing voices?

Had no idea who Benji was when he showed up (I haven't read the books, but my wife has read them and she clued me in.).

Is the bright green stuff that wipes out the white walkers the same stuff that Tyrian used to wipe out all of the ships and soldiers back in season 2 or 3? There has to be some reason why it kept showing up in Bran's visions.

Benjen would seem to be dead, killed by wights and brought back by children of the forrest, apparently some combo of Benjen and this coldhands character from the books? The green stuff is the same stuff Tyrian found stockpiled by the mad king under kings landing and used against Stannis and his ships. Popular theory is the 3 eyed Raven perhaps is the reason Aerys went mad like Hodor and was referring to an impending white walker invasion in screaming burn the all, not necessarily his rivals/subjects.

Yeah, think that green stuff was called Wildfire if I remember correctly. That episode was called, the Battle of Blackwater. Probably my favorite GoT episode, have watched it multiple times.

1. Really like how they put together Arya and Hound's story they are very connected in the story. Both are out for vengeance in some way or another. I think in some way are form we are going to get a Mountain vs the Hound fight soon.

2. Jamie Lancester is in a predicament, Blackfish is not going to back down, Brianne is coming. Jamie to me has always been a favorite character of mine, you really have no idea which way he is going. I dont think Jamie makes it out of this one, I think everyone is calling for Brianne to die, Jamie is my pick. Never expected the expected. I also think this truly puts Cersei in a tirade and she truly goes off her rocker, not that the preview didnt already show this but Jamie's death would pretty much put her over the edge.

3. Sansea writes a letter to Littlefinger to help defeat the Boltons. My prediction is Littlefinger turns on Sansea, just a gut feeling. Shaping Episode 9 the Battle of the Bastards, as I said the Battle of the Bastards never happens, the White Walkers are introduced into the 7 Kingdoms and rip shit up, many main characters die in this one.

The thing I dont get is why Snow is not pushing more for about the White Walkers. It seems as though no one truly gives a crap. That is why I think the White Walkers are going to cross over the line and start killing lots and lots of people. In the end I think there are few survivors when Episode 10 finishes up. I think alot of favortie's are gone and we see movement of the story, where it is more around Danerys going forward.

Reactions: LoveBurger
1. Really like how they put together Arya and Hound's story they are very connected in the story. Both are out for vengeance in some way or another. I think in some way are form we are going to get a Mountain vs the Hound fight soon.

2. Jamie Lancester is in a predicament, Blackfish is not going to back down, Brianne is coming. Jamie to me has always been a favorite character of mine, you really have no idea which way he is going. I dont think Jamie makes it out of this one, I think everyone is calling for Brianne to die, Jamie is my pick. Never expected the expected. I also think this truly puts Cersei in a tirade and she truly goes off her rocker, not that the preview didnt already show this but Jamie's death would pretty much put her over the edge.

3. Sansea writes a letter to Littlefinger to help defeat the Boltons. My prediction is Littlefinger turns on Sansea, just a gut feeling. Shaping Episode 9 the Battle of the Bastards, as I said the Battle of the Bastards never happens, the White Walkers are introduced into the 7 Kingdoms and rip shit up, many main characters die in this one.

The thing I dont get is why Snow is not pushing more for about the White Walkers. It seems as though no one truly gives a crap. That is why I think the White Walkers are going to cross over the line and start killing lots and lots of people. In the end I think there are few survivors when Episode 10 finishes up. I think alot of favortie's are gone and we see movement of the story, where it is more around Danerys going forward.
Danerys is going to get her 1000 ships and sail to Westros just in time to see the White Walkers taking over. She'll have a choice, stay and fight them for control of the 7 kingdoms or turn around and go back to being Queen of the East.

I think the Sansa storyline goes in the opposite direction. She's going to pull one over on little Finger. Wouldn't be surprised either way but her character has started to play the game and she's thinking a few steps ahead.

I think Sansa realizes she screwed up by not accepting littlefinger's army offer a few episodes back. I agree that she is plotting something. It will be interesting to see how arya recovers and gets out of there, maybe she gets on the ship and recovers while on board? Hound is about to open a can of whoop ass but I'm not sure who will get the brunt of his anger.

I agree that Jamie is too interesting to kill off so I hope he doesn't get whacked. Plus the guy who is his sidekick is a great character, and always adds some funny lines (even back when the sand snakes had them captive).

I'm not sure the greyjoys make it to mereen. Although it was good to see yara tell her brother to get in the game or off himself.

Is queen Margary totally snowed or did her note to her grandmother show that she knows a way out of the mess with the high sparrow?

Internet theories are that Arya and the Waif are the same person...like Tyler Durden. I think I am onboard with this theory after thinking about it a bit. It makes sense that Arya kills off her old self to become nameless.

Also think Sansa is going to try to pull one over on Littlefinger with the letter...don't think she would send him a letter and just forget what he did.

Internet theories are that Arya and the Waif are the same person...like Tyler Durden. I think I am onboard with this theory after thinking about it a bit. It makes sense that Arya kills off her old self to become nameless.

Saw this Arya theory yesterday which I thought was interesting....

It wasn’t Arya it was Jaqen wearing her face
1. Walked like Jaqen, wore hair parted down the middle, threw the coin with the right hand (Arya is left handed)
2. Was too obvious. Arya would have never asked for a cabin. The money was thrown around too casually, even if she was capable of stealing such a sum.
3. Lingering shot of statue on the bridge, maybe sorry to leave. Arya hasn’t been there that long, doesn’t have a particular fondness for the place. Could have stowed away as a cabin boy too easily
4. Jaqen’s life belongs to her. He promised her 3 lives to take for the Red God. He took 2, then she named him as her 3rd. Instead of dying he bargained and agreed to help her escape but then when he left he gave her the coin and told her to come to Braavos. And he gave her the words Valar Morghulis, all men must die. Knowing what we know about their relationship with death there would have been no bargain really. He believes in death
His life is owed to the Red God. No bargain can change his fate and he knows it. He willingly dies in Arya’s place, wearing her face, to fulfill the contract on his own life. He also was testing the Waif who did not fulfill the contract correctly by doing a belly wound instead of killing quickly. Waif is going to go out before he is gone officially. Scenes from next week show Waif running/ chasing possible real Arya

I think this theory actually makes more sense...the third point seemed weird to me. Not sure why she would have been dumb enough to hang around in plain sight in an obvious place...

I thought the faces were only of those that were already dead, if so how can he be wearing Arya's face?

Maybe they don't have to be? When Arya went blind, didn't she see her face on the dead person? (maybe I'm remembering incorrectly).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT