ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Playoffs

That's because the NCAA doesn't award a championship for football. You're batting .000 today.
Listen, I don't make the rules. I'm just passing along the stats from the governing body of college athletics. What rules for football championships are you following? There's lots of polls out there. It seems that you are setting up standards. Maybe you should contact the NCAA about your ideas.

Listen, I don't make the rules. I'm just passing along the stats from the governing body of college athletics. What rules for football championships are you following? There's lots of polls out there. It seems that you are setting up standards. Maybe you should contact the NCAA about your ideas.
Someone needs to MAKE NICKLE DIMER GREAT AGAIN

No one gives a f*ck about the NCAA. There's always been a college football "champion," whether it's the College Football Playoff, The Bowl Championship Series (BCS), the Bowl Alliance, the Bowl Coalition, or a combination of ranking polls.

So there was two separate leagues? Or was there no champion?
Two seperate polls that each award a national champion. Most years they are the same team. A few times in the 90's you had a split title or two title holders. I also recall when Colorado and Ga Tech split. Going to guess the year prior 90 but my memory probably isn't that good.

HIghlights from his call during the 8 minutes of the Oregon/Cal game I watched last night:

Walton (early second half after Rooks makes a layup): Kameron Rooks! Where would the Bears be without Kameron Rooks?
Pasch: ...Rooks, with his first shot attempt of the night.

Walton: Did you ever call a game with Sean Elliott?
Pasch: I did not
Walton goes on at length about how Elliott rode his horse to the stadium when he called a game with him in San Antonio.

Discussing the celebrity all star game taking place before AZ v UCLA:
Walton: Did you ever call that?
Pasch: No
Walton: I’ve called it, reffed it and played in it all at the same time.

About two minutes later:

Walton: You know who else’s birthday it is today?
Pasch: I’m afraid to ask.
Walton: Joan of Arc. That’s what this game needs. Some unlikely hero, heroine. There’s a fantastic book out called “Not Impossible.” I want you to check that out.

A minute later after comparing a player to Joan of Arc:
Walton: Joan of Arc, who at 19 single handedly ended The Hundred Years’ War. Were you there? Did you call that one?
He also did this:

Reactions: danmcguire
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT