ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft

Nor can I.

I do not believe that offer existed, because the Eagles were terrible on D last year and would have gutted three of the four quality players on D. It would take years to rebuild that D, had they done that deal.

The Cowboys enjoy cornering the market on all the shady characters. I'm all for the benefit of the doubt and second chances, but should a team go get all of them?

The Cowboys enjoy cornering the market on all the shady characters. I'm all for the benefit of the doubt and second chances, but should a team go get all of them?

Any worse than having Riley Cooper and Michael Vick on a team?

Any worse than having Riley Cooper and Michael Vick on a team?

Maybe not, but they pretty much brought in three (that I know of) to the squad all at once.

Cooper said something dumb. Made a mistake. I couldn't care less if they cut him tomorrow, but it doesn't bother me that he was given a second chance. He wasn't out beating up chicks and being questioned about a murder. Gregory is said to possibly have mental health issues. Hey, I hope it works out for all of them as people. I just think your odds of success diminish when you go out on a limb all at once. But that just me.

The Vick thing worked out in terms of him being a better person. At least so far, so that was a good thing in my book. No need to punish a person forever as long as they try to better themselves.

Maybe not, but they pretty much brought in three (that I know of) to the squad all at once.

Cooper said something dumb. Made a mistake. I couldn't care less if they cut him tomorrow, but it doesn't bother me that he was given a second chance. He wasn't out beating up chicks and being questioned about a murder. Gregory is said to possibly have mental health issues. Hey, I hope it works out for all of them as people. I just think your odds of success diminish when you go out on a limb all at once. But that just me.

The Vick thing worked out in terms of him being a better person. At least so far, so that was a good thing in my book. No need to punish a person forever as long as they try to better themselves.

It appears you are in favor of not punishing mistakes that the Eagles players made and giving them a second chance and less so other questionable characters where other teams have chosen to do the same. Collins dated a girl who was later murdered. Does that make him a bad character? Was he not recently cleared of all suspicion? Would it have been better of him to use a racial slur again and again and challenge 100 people to a fight at a concert or kill dogs?

It appears Collins did absolutely nothing wrong here. Why does he need a 'second' chance as you put it?

Simply commented that Hardy, Gregory, and Collins all within a 3-4 week period might be pushing it. It just seems like a lot of risk for a short period of time. With that said, it might turn out to be nothing. But you typically don't see one team sign these types of players so close together. Feel free to disagree....

Why are you bringing the Eagles' into it? That's the same thing you bitch about when I bring up a CoDB team. Either practice what you preach or don't get a sore vag when others do it.

Jerrah will be dead soon. He's going balls out to win. Character be damned. They're a RB away from being really good. Hopefully Romo blows out an acl. Or herniates a disc. Or Dez pulls a Dez.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT