ADVERTISEMENT

OJ: Made in America

It is what it was......the racial issue, the incompetent LAPD, and the imbalance of the jury got OJ off..... Thankfully, the real OJ came to the surface and the civil action started the down slide of the rest of his life and he finally is recognized entirely as the murderer of two people and the true scumbag (this forum likes this term) that 90% of the normal public knew all along.

Reactions: dirtyd
That's not at all what I said. Go back and read my original post. You have added many words that weren't said.

Furthermore, after you attacked me I clearly stated that maybe it came out wrong. I tried to clear it up. Aren't I allowed an opportunity to clarify what I meant? It's not my fault you took my meaning out of context.

Again, I understand they have a job to do. And many have helped a great deal people over time. I'd just prefer to do without the celebration afterwards. They didn't just win the Super Bowl, especially in cases like this one when the man was easily guilty of horrific crimes. That's what I meant. Why does it bother you?
thats fair. good mea culpa.

And your initial statement was ridiculous and stupid, and I called it as such. Why does that bother you?

thats fair. good mea culpa.

And your initial statement was ridiculous and stupid, and I called it as such. Why does that bother you?

Because I don't think it was ridiculous or stupid when you read it from the context that I meant. I was laying on the couch watching Part 5 last night and I saw the celebration afterwards. It just struck me as something I'd prefer not to see, especially considering that the lunatic OJ absolutely did it and two human beings were butchered. But who cares about that, it's all about winning the game and massaging their already inflated egos. You inferred that it meant something else. That's ok. It's a message board when you're not seeing/hearing the other person say what they're writing. So, it happens on occasion. Again, I'm sorry that offended you. In my mind, nothing I said was ridiculous or stupid in terms of how I wanted it to come off. And who made you judge of what is considered stupid? Get over yourself.

I dont know what the ongoing argument is, but im willing to bet there was some type of "i call them like i see them, like it or not" statement from the temple troll.

But truly shocking the temple troll is in another pissing contest.

Reactions: tomjackleman
I dont know what the ongoing argument is, but im willing to bet there was some type of "i call them like i see them, like it or not" statement from the temple troll.

But truly shocking the temple troll is in another pissing contest.
Says something stupid. Called on it. Changes his statement completely. Pretty simple. He's honestly too dumb to argue with at this point. I put him on ignore after that one.

Says something stupid. Called on it. Changes his statement completely. Pretty simple. He's honestly too dumb to argue with at this point. I put him on ignore after that one.

Didn't change anything. I explained it to you and asked you to stop inferring and adding words that I didn't utter.

Yea, you and Wade are a couple of worldly scholars. Yawn.

Good more ignoring me anyway. Just another D-head I won't have to deal with.

Finished #5 last night. A bit anticlimatic but that was O.J.'s life at that point in Florida/Vegas.

Amazing that all of his problems could've been avoided by just being nice to his wife; he even could've kept cheating on her and remained married easily.

Good NYT article written just after the murders about why the death penalty was never going to be an option for the LA DA office.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/07/19/us/debating-death-penalty-in-simpson-case.html?pagewanted=all
If Gil Garcetti really wanted a conviction, he would have sought the death penalty. Death qualified juries are more likely to convict. OJ was never getting sentenced to death, but the prosecution would have gotten a much more sympathetic jury out of the death qualification process.

Reactions: kjbert
Did you READ the article? - the death penalty wasn't feasible under any circumstances for O.J.

That's bullshit. Scott Peterson got the death penalty under the exact same special circumstances less than ten years later, without the documented history of domestic violence. They didn't seek the death penalty because Gil Garcetti was afraid of the fallout from the black community. A good prosecutor would have done so anyway.

Reactions: kjbert
The butchering of the cases against those Rodney King cops set all these wheels in motion. Absurd that those guys all got off.

Reactions: LGBlue and kjbert
his dad was a drag queen and came out as a gay later in life. didn't know that

the scene of oj in a black church as a woman sings "ooooooooooo jayyyyyy" to him is something else

OJ's. His father died of AIDS

Not really related, but has anyone seen Magic Johnson's son? He says he's not transgender but he's basically a woman.

ej-johnson-skirt-weight-loss-photos-07.jpg

Well, Magic is a closet homosexual

I've never heard that but what I have heard is male celebrities who bang thousands of chicks eventually get bored and actually will hook up with men just to try something different (e.g. Mick Jagger, David Bowie). Magic has always contended that he had unsafe sex with women back in the day, he said he'd even been with 7 or 8 chicks at once!

I've never heard that but what I have heard is male celebrities who bang thousands of chicks eventually get bored and actually will hook up with men just to try something different (e.g. Mick Jagger, David Bowie). Magic has always contended that he had unsafe sex with women back in the day, he said he'd even been with 7 or 8 chicks at once!

You must be pretty young if you've never heard that. We all know what Magic says about it. That may also be true.

Arsenio: There are misconceptions in the community in general. Obviously there are people who in the back of their mind think that this might be a homosexual-relationship disease. And you know… I’ll let you go from that.

Magic: Well, first of all, I’m far from being a homosexual, you already know that. (Sustained applause) And everybody close to me understands that. See that’s the whole thing, that they think it can only happen to gay people. And that’s so wrong. Even I was naïve to think hey, well, it can’t happen to me, only them or this and that. That’s so wrong. Heterosexuals are — it’s coming fast, and we have to prepare for it and practice safe sex.

Arsenio: There are misconceptions in the community in general. Obviously there are people who in the back of their mind think that this might be a homosexual-relationship disease. And you know… I’ll let you go from that.

Magic: Well, first of all, I’m far from being a homosexual, you already know that. (Sustained applause) And everybody close to me understands that. See that’s the whole thing, that they think it can only happen to gay people. And that’s so wrong. Even I was naïve to think hey, well, it can’t happen to me, only them or this and that. That’s so wrong. Heterosexuals are — it’s coming fast, and we have to prepare for it and practice safe sex.

Bullshit. Odds of hetero male getting it through vaginal intercourse are infinitesimal. He's just gay.

Reactions: Mr. Wade Garrett
Just finished the documentary. Among my favorite parts was Carl Douglas being so, so upset at OJ for getting himself arrested in Vegas for armed robbery... ...but evidently not that upset, you know...for murdering two people.

Also, is OJ the only murderer to have carried the Olympic Torch?

Just finished the documentary. Among my favorite parts was Carl Douglas being so, so upset at OJ for getting himself arrested in Vegas for armed robbery... ...but evidently not that upset, you know...for murdering two people.

Hitler created the torch relay I think. Did he ever carry it?

Hence the term "closeted homosexual."

What are you, ten? Grow up.

I'll bet you think Jordan went to play minor league baseball because he liked it, too.

Had no idea Carl Douglas was such a shucking and jiving brother. Even Cochrane is rolling his eyes at his act.

My favorite part was the day of the acquittal. The footage at OJ's house where OJ is watching the DA on TV and feigning outrage that he won't search for the real killers. You can't put a price on this kind of comedy.

Reactions: RSTRICK30
If you were going to rank the worst human beings in the documentary, where would OJ's agent fall?

Loved watching the footage of all of O.J's white friends hugging and gacking it up with him back at his house after the acquittal. The same friends who deserted him in the days and months after when the hailstorm of public perception dropped down on all their heads like an anvil.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT