ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando massacre

I've been down in the Vero Beach area for work the past two days. It seems like every person I've talked to, political and personal agenda aside, is truly devasted by this. I was talking to this older retired guy at the hotel bar and he was saying how this has changed his stance on firearms and he went from being a super pro NRA, multiple gun owner, all about protecting the amendment to saying he would turn in his rifles in a heart beat.

I've been down in the Vero Beach area for work the past two days. It seems like every person I've talked to, political and personal agenda aside, is truly devasted by this. I was talking to this older retired guy at the hotel bar and he was saying how this has changed his stance on firearms and he went from being a super pro NRA, multiple gun owner, all about protecting the amendment to saying he would turn in his rifles in a heart beat.

Amazing - 20 six year old kids, some of which were literally shot in half, didn't change people's views 3 years ago? It took this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased something might actually happen - but man.

Anti-Gun brainwashing & propoganda is STRONG.

Meanwhile during Obama's Admin over $100++ BILLION worth of military equipment (missiles, jets, etc) has been sold to Saudi Arabia, who KILL anyone practicing homosexuality.

The "bombing/wars/drones/etc. only creates more terrorists" meme is great. Evidence seems a lot stronger that something with Islam/Islamic communities is producing the terrorists. Who gives a $hit what the people doing it blame it on at the moment. If we stopped striking at terrorists in the Middle East, would they all launch Internet startups instead? What else are they going to do? Dying for the jihad is their highest calling in life. May as well give them what they want.

They don't like Jewish people, and they don't like the West, and they hate everything about Western life, tolerance of homosexuality, women driving, etc. The first part (anti-Semitism) has been more than enough to inspire terrorist acts by Islamists for decades -- and many in the Middle East aligned themselves with the Nazis for that reason alone. Anyway, if you're prepared to give all these things/people up, in addition to drone strikes, have at it, I'm sure we have plenty of good peaceful partners in the Middle East that we're turning into terrorists.

Some Parliament member<insert George Clinton Pic here> was shot and stabbed in England today. Thought guns were illegal in England.

Some Parliament member<insert George Clinton Pic here> was shot and stabbed in England today. Thought guns were illegal in England.

They are - which is why you don't hear something like this every week over there. Guy was apparently anti immigrant. Good way to solve that problem guy. Way to go.

I'm really glad that we're scouring what apps this guy has on his iphone. Giving this level of fame and attention to dead mass murderers who were losers in life surely won't inspire another deranged loser to do the same thing.

I'm really glad that we're scouring what apps this guy has on his iphone. Giving this level of fame and attention to dead mass murderers who were losers in life surely won't inspire another deranged loser to do the same thing.

Being talked about after the act isn't motivating these lunatics. It's a much deeper evil than that.

The first part (anti-Semitism) has been more than enough to inspire terrorist acts by Islamists for decades -- and many in the Middle East aligned themselves with the Nazis for that reason alone.

i think the arab blocs that aligned themselves with nazism/fascism did so more in opposition to british/french imperialism than anti-semitism

not really a whole lot to suggest that the muslim world was more violent or hateful towards jews than europeans

the terrorists hate everybody--even the nazis stole paintings, they destroy them--but being anti-zionist is not the same thing as being anti-semitic

The "bombing/wars/drones/etc. only creates more terrorists" meme is great. Evidence seems a lot stronger that something with Islam/Islamic communities is producing the terrorists. Who gives a $hit what the people doing it blame it on at the moment. If we stopped striking at terrorists in the Middle East, would they all launch Internet startups instead? What else are they going to do? Dying for the jihad is their highest calling in life. May as well give them what they want.

They don't like Jewish people, and they don't like the West, and they hate everything about Western life, tolerance of homosexuality, women driving, etc. The first part (anti-Semitism) has been more than enough to inspire terrorist acts by Islamists for decades -- and many in the Middle East aligned themselves with the Nazis for that reason alone. Anyway, if you're prepared to give all these things/people up, in addition to drone strikes, have at it, I'm sure we have plenty of good peaceful partners in the Middle East that we're turning into terrorists.
The terrorist movement goes back to the 11th century. An elite group of Hashashins were formed to assassinate their enemies for the soul purpose of striking terror in the hearts of tribal leaders and their followers. So, they've been doing this for 900 years and yet there are people naive enough to believe that our bombing is the reason there are more and more terrorists! A little piece of education for those of you who may not know. Hashashin is the origin of our word assassin. Its origin was because the Caliph who, by the way, was a Shiite who formed the first group of Hashashins to assassinate Sunni tribal leaders got the Hashashins stoned on Hashish to make them feel invincible. This is also where the philosophy of killing non-believers and losing your life in the process guaranteed you an eternity in paradise. The seven virgins routine was a later development which really was not part of the original teachings.

Last edited:
The terrorist movement goes back to the 11th century. An elite group of Hahashins were formed to assassinate their enemies for the soul purpose of striking terror in the hearts of tribal leaders and their followers. So, they've been doing this for 900 years and yet there are people naive enough to believe that our bombing is the reason there are more and more terrorists! A little piece of education for those of you who may not know. Hahashin is the origin of our word assassin. Its origin was because the Caliph who, by the way, was a Shiite who formed the first group of Hahashins to assassinate Sunni tribal leaders got the Hahashins stoned on Hashish to make them feel invincible. This is also where the philosophy of killing non-believers and losing your life in the process guaranteed you an eternity in paradise. The seven virgins routine was a later development which really was not part of the original teachings.

Didn't read it but I'm betting it's inaccurate.

Being talked about after the act isn't motivating these lunatics. It's a much deeper evil than that.

sure it is

50 is a record for the next asswipe to break

more than one of these shitheads has explicitly mentioned previous mass shooters as inspiration

the knowledge that they can go out with a splash and be famous in death absolutely motivates these f--kers

The guy shot up the club because he was a a closet homosexual with an inability to accept himself, inability to deal with his father's views, and his religion's views and unable to deal with his internal struggles and killed innocent people because of mental issues. Islamic beliefs was just a good excuse

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT