ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando massacre

About2BeBanned

Diaper Dandy
Jun 1, 2016
shame it wasn't Disney world. At least face bookers can change their profile pictures again to support some tragedy they'll forget about in 3 days.

We have shootings literally every week .... Religion, prejudice, sick bastards , does it really matter at this point?

Reactions: kjbert
Worst Florida night club shooting since

600px-Scarface-mac9.jpg

600px-Scarface-bc3.jpg

His dad, who is Afghan, said this had nothing to do with religion. Said he just got mad because he saw 2 gays kissing 2 months ago.

Lmao. Ok.

Seven hours after the shooting started, Orlando trots out a muslim imam to instruct us that this is all the gun's fault.

Reactions: Fat Wanker
Can someone explain to me why the media and politicians continue to deny that radical Islam is a real thing?

Muslims have no political power in this country, so who gives a shit if you offend them? If anything id think the jewish media would demonize them even more. But everyone's afraid to step on their toes. I don't get it.

Can someone explain to me why the media and politicians continue to deny that radical Islam is a real thing?

Muslims have no political power in this country, so who gives a shit if you offend them? If anything id think the jewish media would demonize them even more. But everyone's afraid to step on their toes. I don't get it.

You still think it's about being politically correct? It's not.

You still think it's about being politically correct? It's not.

So then explain it, smart guy.

Is it so we don't promote a west vs arab mindset? There are ways around that while still acknowledging that radical islam is a real thing.

Just reported on CNN that the Santa Monica police nabbed a guy in camo garb with a car loaded with explosives and automatic weapons headed for a gay pride parade in L.A.

"Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!" --Trumo

So then explain it, smart guy.

Is it so we don't promote a west vs arab mindset? There are ways around that while still acknowledging that radical islam is a real thing.

I suggest reading up on it. It's not too hard to find. The long and short of it comes down to separating Islam from terrorism itself. Brand the terrorist and violent psychos, not Islamist fighting for Islam. This pissed off bin Laden particularly - said it killed recruiting. Not giving them credit for being Islamic makes their crusade far less attractive. His words. Bush knew this as well. It's CIA and NSA directed. There is actual intelligence behind it. There is plenty written about this.

This guy was obviously psychotic. Hated seeing two men kiss, used to beat up his wife because the laundry wasn't done. My guess is he protest too much. Probably hated himself for being gay himself. Just another a hole with a semi automatic weapon. One guy dressed like Joker and went to a movie theater, one guy shot up an abortion clinic, one guy shot up a school full of first graders - gave various reasons. This guy didn't like two guys kissing. But he's an arab, so let's all go crazy.

Bin Laden definitely never said that we were "killing" his recruiting.

But thank you for the rest of your response.

Have you ever read what they found in his compound?

Declassified files from Osama bin Laden’s compound show that the Obama administration’s decision to try and separate terrorist groups from Islam had negatively impacted al-Qaida’s brand. Bin Laden wrote that Muslims were less likely to feel as if they belonged to al-Qaida because the Obama administration had "largely stopped using the phrase ‘the war on terror’ in the context of not wanting to provoke Muslims,"

I suggest reading up on it. It's not too hard to find. The long and short of it comes down to separating Islam from terrorism itself. Brand the terrorist and violent psychos, not Islamist fighting for Islam. This pissed off bin Laden particularly - said it killed recruiting. Not giving them credit for being Islamic makes their crusade far less attractive. His words. Bush knew this as well. It's CIA and NSA directed. There is actual intelligence behind it. There is plenty written about this.

This guy was obviously psychotic. Hated seeing two men kiss, used to beat up his wife because the laundry wasn't done. My guess is he protest too much. Probably hated himself for being gay himself. Just another a hole with a semi automatic weapon. One guy dressed like Joker and went to a movie theater, one guy shot up an abortion clinic, one guy shot up a school full of first graders - gave various reasons. This guy didn't like two guys kissing. But he's an arab, so let's all go crazy.
Latest news that 1) shooter pledged allegiance to Al Baghdadi, 2) shooter screaming Allah Akbar while he was killing innocent people and 3) ISIS claiming responsibility pretty much wipes out your post above. It's very clear that it's Islamic terrorism!

What's wrong with you, Wade? Anarchy read that on his major source of info - Slate. We know they are always objective and accurate!

What's wrong with you, Wade? Anarchy read that on his major source of info - Slate. We know they are always objective and accurate!

Didnt read it on Slate. It's actual information obtained in the raid where he was whacked. You don't have to believe it - lots of people just want to live in their own world and ignore what the intelligence community finds. That's why we have hit shows like Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty.

Reactions: ericw
Latest news that 1) shooter pledged allegiance to Al Baghdadi, 2) shooter screaming Allah Akbar while he was killing innocent people and 3) ISIS claiming responsibility pretty much wipes out your post above. It's very clear that it's Islamic terrorism!

I never denied he did it in the name is Islam. I just don't see why this is more or less a cause of alarm than the other massacres that have occurred in the last 10 years that had nothing to do with Islam. Terror is terror. One guys says he's the Joker from Batman, one guy says it's for Allah. What's the difference?

I never denied he did it in the name is Islam. I just don't see why this is more or less a cause of alarm than the other massacres that have occurred in the last 10 years that had nothing to do with Islam. Terror is terror. One guys says he's the Joker from Batman, one guy says it's for Allah. What's the difference?

Isn't it fair to say that we are seeing more and more of these typs of events? Whether it be here on our soil or abroad?

Hey, I don't want to minimize that wacko dressed as the the Joker, but I haven't heard of any other Joker-portraying individuals committing mas murder since then. I'm unaware of any Joker groups vowing to die in order to kill evil Americans or others from the Western world. If they exist, then I stand corrected.

In the end, all acts of mass murder are sad and repulsive. However, when a particular theme arises more often than some others, then I think there is a difference.

Reactions: dirtyd and tjc3844
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT