ADVERTISEMENT

Paris Attacks

People need to go easier on Democrats and other big Barry supporters right now, they're still in the denial stage. Years of building this guy up, blaming everything on his predecessor, making excuses and now plain to see the emperor wears no clothes, disasters of his making at home and abroad unfolding for all to see.

For all of our sakes, I'm hoping he launches a domestic apology tour and starts to do the right thing, instead of just whatever polls better with his base.

sky-is-falling-part-1.jpg

So this morning I was parking my car and stumped upon Ted cruz's tirade against Obama. I couldn't hear everything, mostly because the sound of his voice makes my skin crawl so I left. However, you have admire the teenage boy, "say it to my face" quality the comments towards Obama have taken. He really appears asleep at the wheel.

Saying the enemy is contained hours before they launch the largest terrorist strike on france soil would be a good start. And then doubling down when it's obvious your strategy has been a massive failure after the press calls you on said sleeping at the wheel.

from some pink commie obama apologist site:

Obama: "What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures. We've made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters."

When Obama said "we have contained them," it’s within a plainly defined scope: ISIS’s territorial ambitions in Iraq and Syria. This context is bolstered by the fact that Stephanopoulos asks Obama about the ground efforts in those two countries.

He wasn’t saying, as critics have shorthanded, that ISIS no longer presents a threat -- an assertion that the Paris attacks. In fact, in the same interview, Obama acknowledged that ISIS might have surpassed al-Qaida as the greatest terror threat in the world, adding that they are constantly looking for "a crack in the system" to exploit to carry out attacks.

Wpw, so went as far to say the surpassed AL queda. What next, will he acknowlwdge radical islam?

What would not asleep at the wheel look like? Beefing up the industrial military complex?

it wouldn't look like the two things he has clearly provided 1) divisiveness and 2) the ability to blame one's predecessor*.

with nearly 8 years in office this kumbaya-singing, unifying world figure has had plenty of time to circle the globe, sharing his vision of world peace and forming alliances with other world leaders - by this point in time he should have established these relationships with other countries and they should be in lock step with him, in an alliance to defeat this threat to free society.

instead, this revered orator can't coherently explain any sort of plan to the American people nor the world - instead he spews left-wing rhetoric to play to his fan base while much of nothing gets done and the world is left to wonder who will lead.

*he is correct to blame his predecessor. However, when faced with a tough situation, a leader doesn't look around for who to blame and shirk responsibility - a leader weighs the alternatives to get out of the tough situation and pulls the team through it. We don't need to play the politics blame game here - you were elected to lead - feel free to do it at any time.

ISIS threatening New York City. Makes sense. Think they'd waste bombs on a 5th tier place like the CoP.

- nardi pulling a Leno

Beginning of Civilization, U.S. Ally, etc etc

Try & play this conversation straight & please keep the comedy Schtick for another thread.

Question remains, how does current Egyptian leadership/people regard Obama?

Just read that America has let in 750,000 refugees since 9/11. Three have been arrested.

Most of this is much ado about nothing as the whole screening process takes somewhere between a year and two years to complete.
Interesting information and I am sure a large percentage of people will believe this. Particularly those that never heard of the Boston Marathon and receive their news from comedy shows.
In the past six months seventy are under arrest for attempting and planning a terrorist attack. Congress is requesting the background information on these 70 "refugees" but tobno surprise the justice department will not realease the information.

Reactions: ericw and lowry99
I'll wait till you come crying back to this board;
About how your a smug unhappy prick & ready to be a straight arrow w/ real conversation & life..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT