ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Cover-up worse than expected

GSleas

All VUSports.com Team
Gold Member
Mar 27, 2008
Crooked Hillary would be impressed by this coverup. Saw on Twitter that officials knew of Sandusky and his predator ways since the 70s.

The line in question states that one of Penn State's insurers has claimed "in 1976, a child allegedly reported to PSU's Head CoachJoseph Paterno that he (the child) was sexually molested by Sandusky."

The order also cites separate references in 1987 and 1988 in which unnamed assistant coaches witnessed inappropriate contact between Sandusky and unidentified children, and a 1988 case that was supposedly referred to Penn State's athletic director at the time.

You had it on the right board, the Pedd State apologists are over there. I bumped the thread for you.

It appears that statutory rape did occur in some cases. But the claim that the molestation/rape occurred with "young boys" is misleading. Some of the grooming started as young as 8 years old, but the "boys" were generally older (12 or older)

I just read that original thread.. I mean those posts?? Holy smokes. The post about their ages is mind bending. What the fck point was that sicko trying to make?? Felt dirty reading their rationalizations.

Anyway 1976... Unreal. The sycophants will be out in force explaining away anything Saint Joe did wrong. Sick people

I got rationally angry in that thread when baboo and artsandletters started that nonsense.

I got rationally angry in that thread when baboo and artsandletters started that nonsense.

There are way more pedophiles among us than you'd expect. Let's just say those two wouldn't be my first choice to babysit anyone.

That post is several orders of magnitude worse than "I won't miss them" (the baboo post above that is)

Perhaps Joe Pa will be eternally a 10 year old rinsing off in the Sandusky shower section of hell.

Take away 301 wins by my calculations. Puts him at 108. Fine PSU an extra $60M and put the needle in the football program.

Statue melted down permanently and used to create more bars wherever sandusky is.

The PED State apologists are all over Facebook today....disgusting. Putting "Joe Pa's legacy" over decades of child abuse.

When the sandusky scandal first broke several years ago I thought it would completely destroy the cult of joepa. instead, it just galvanized those wierdos to the point of no return. nothing will change a PSU fan's opinion about joepa, nothing.

When the sandusky scandal first broke several years ago I thought it would completely destroy the cult of joepa. instead, it just galvanized those wierdos to the point of no return. nothing will change a PSU fan's opinion about joepa, nothing.

Very true. Can you imagine condoning kids getting raped in exchange for a few football wins? Sickening.

The saddest part is that I bet none of these young alumni who are blindingly defending him would ever consider letting their own kids go to an overnight football camp at Penn State.

My boy brought up Penn State as a possible school a while back. Shut that down instantly. I'd rather him go to St Joe's. (not that either are happening)

Reactions: Chimpat
One thing we should all take away from Trumo's presidential run is that the more you repeat things, the more everyone believes those things. penn state truthers have told themselves over and over that all of the "allegations" have already been proven false and jopa has already been cleared. Now they believe more truth will come out.

The truth is already there and it's in black and white. The truthers have just told themselves so many times that it's a hopeless battle.

My boy brought up Penn State as a possible school a while back. Shut that down instantly. I'd rather him go to St Joe's. (not that either are happening)
Exactly. But hey - the football fans are happy, Joe Pa still has his wins. Who cares if the reputation of what is (once was?) a fine academic institution is forever tarnished.

That post is several orders of magnitude worse than "I won't miss them" (the baboo post above that is)

It's almost impossible to top "I won't miss them," but it appears that it may have in fact happened.

Exactly. But hey - the football fans are happy, Joe Pa still has his wins. Who cares if the reputation of what is (once was?) a fine academic institution is forever tarnished.

Interesting point. Wondering at this point what life as a pedophile apologist/joepa defender/ Penn State fan is really like. No one outside the alumni looks at Paterno favorably. Normal people, casual fans or long stand football fans view him and the program as a den of filth where kids got raped and a cult defended it. We're sickened by it like we are the Holocaust or Columbine. Can you imagine if the Columbine shooters were good at football, and won that school a state championship, so people came out to defend them after they murdered a bunch of people in cold blood for no reason?

No, no one could imagine that. Unless they were good at football at Penn State.

What's amazing to me is that we now live in this over zealous PC society where every perceived slight, real or imagined, if met with requisite # and feeding frenzy. However, in this case where you have actual victims and crimes of the worst kind it's met with a kind of yawn. More people were pissed when some idiot poached a lion half a world away.

What's amazing to me is that we now live in this over zealous PC society where every perceived slight, real or imagined, if met with requisite # and feeding frenzy. However, in this case where you have actual victims and crimes of the worst kind it's met with a kind of yawn. More people were pissed when some idiot poached a lion half a world away.

I don't agree. This story was enormous, and it continues to stay in the news. Alumni have dug in, defending Paterno in a way that turns the same blind eye their coach turned when he ignored a known pedophile on his staff for decades. Actually gave him the go ahead to use his shower to rape little boys. Where is the PC angle in this? I don't see it. I see only the vast majority of people and press who are disgusted and outraged, and the bigger than you are comfortable with group of PSU apologist still defending two monsters.

Agree, I didn't communicate well. What's amazing to me is that anyone who defended the hunter or the faculty at Missiouri etc... were made out to be the worst of the worst. However, when someone defends what I consider a real/awful series of events (that occured over 20 years) at PSU it's met with a sort of...well, that's just a Penn State grad being a Penn State grad/defender response.

Agree, I didn't communicate well. What's amazing to me is that anyone who defended the hunter or the faculty at Missiouri etc... were made out to be the worst of the worst. However, when someone defends what I consider a real/awful series of events (that occured over 20 years) at PSU it's met with a sort of...well, that's just a Penn State grad being a Penn State grad/defender response.
This is sort of like a colin cowherd hot take. Conflating completely unrelated issues to manufacture some "narrative." There was/is outrage everywhere over this... you are really reaching.

This is sort of like a colin cowherd hot take. Conflating completely unrelated issues to manufacture some "narrative." There was/is outrage everywhere over this... you are really reaching.
You are missing my point. What I find interesting is the reaction to those who defend the university or joepa. If you defended the lion guy the pc police would kill you. It was over a lion. This is far worse and I find the reaction to those who choose to defend psu interesting. It shows what we are willing to accept in support of our sports hero's. We don't even bat an eye in the sense that we just lump them into defenders of the program etc....it's noted in this very thread. I find that interesting.

Last edited:
You're all hypocrites. You know if this happened here, you would all defend Jay to your graves.

You are missing my point. What I find interesting is the reaction to those who defend the university or joepa. If you defended the lion guy the pc police would kill you. It was over a lion. This is far worse and I find the reaction to those who choose to defend psu interesting. It shows what we are willing to accept in support of our sports hero's. We don't even bat an eye in the sense that we just lump them into defenders of the program etc....it's noted in this very thread. I find that interesting.
we are calling them sickos and cult members?

They're blind zealots and few are ever going to change. Why do you guys even waste your time talking about it? Especially, since it brings out so much venom when doing so.

NewYou're all hypocrites. You know if this happened here, you would all defend Jay to your graves.

There they go throwing the religious card. As if Catholics or alums would defend that out of Jay. Jackass.

Imo, people outside of Penn State knew, Sandusky retires at a fairly young age, the story is that he wants to be the head coach but Paterno will never retire, after years of coaching the famous PSU defense, linebacker U, he only gets an interview with Maryland?
In addition, why did Paterno only make a token appearance at Sandusky's retirement party?

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT