ADVERTISEMENT

Pet peeves - let's hear yours

Do you need to go to church to do that? I can do that on the golf course.
No. There's only one way to realization of your full spirituality and it's by droning through overly wording memorized prayers, uninspired safe sermons and stale songs from 1918.

Has anyone ever been to a Quaker meeting? Going to a place and having everyone shut the **** up for an hour seems appealing to me.

After a game winning home run, stating that you were just trying to make contact and looking for a good pitch.

Hillary Clinton

Mac and cheese

Facebook

Hollywopd liberals

Marcus Hayes

Butter on sandwiches

Lifetime channel

Michael Barkann

Legal profession

St Joe’s hoops and their delusional fans

Chicks with red hair

Dei Lynam’s hair and “wardrobe”

Anything Microsoft

Soccer

Nova cheerleaders

Born again Christians

Obama

Rap music

Pavillion (and wine/cheese crowd)

Cheating on the golf course

Dan Baker (Phillies PA guy)

Dreadful/embarrassing athletic facilities at VU

Reactions: tjc3844
  • Shower curtains that cling to your body
  • Any butchered cliché like "blessing in the skies" or "nip it in the butt"
  • When people can't admit that they don't know the answer to a question
  • Faucets that require you to wash one hand at a time because the water stops when you release it

I have honestly never heard anybody screw up blessing in disguise.

Dirt Dawg Keegan Bradley's pre shot routine.
Jim Furyk's pre shot routine
Any slow players pre shot routine (see slow Japs - pg 1,2)

Masculinity in modern society. Do we really need hair conditioner for men with lightning bolts and shit on it so we can feel like tough guys while cleaning our bodies daily?

I think it's rare for us to have actual opportunities to express masculinity. We don't have to hunt food for our families to survive in the woods - so none of us are really that tough. Let's end the sham.

Reactions: tjc3844
Masculinity in modern society.
072514_nyy_jeter_face_site_gn6gag0t.gif

From the other evening...

Tattoo guy showing off his new ink in a public place for all to see. Dude at the bar lifts up his shirt to expose his back to show some broads some tough-guy looking ink. Douche

Hot chicks who go for the edgy unshaven do nothing hipster guy because daddy doesnt want her to date him or she thinks hes dangerous.

Hot chicks who go for the edgy unshaven do nothing hipster guy because daddy doesnt want her to date him or she thinks hes dangerous.

You'd be surprised how much money some of these people who dress/look like they're homeless make these days.

But I completely agree when it's actually a guy who just mooches and is messed up all the time. Some serious issues there on both ends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT