ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton Manning to retire - official

Goes down as the gr8est fantasy qb of all time, and one of the top 15 quarterbacks of all time.

Very solid career. I enjoyed watching it in a Jeff Kent sort of way (gr8est fantasy baseball 2b of all time?)

Bump.

Ball might be on suicide watch.

archie+bunker.gif

How many NFL QB's could've patrolled that Broncos team to the playoffs this year behind that defense? Serious question. Because they've gotten barely average at best QB play and are in the super bowl.

I'm gonna estimate about 25 QBs. Fair number. 30 might not be unreasonable.

NE conference road playoff drought hits 9 years (San Diego, 2007).

How many NFL QB's could've patrolled that Broncos team to the playoffs this year behind that defense? Serious question. Because they've gotten barely average at best QB play and are in the super bowl.

How many QB's could have won when the Ravens won (either time), the 85 bears? I am sure that list is pretty robust.

Manning didn't turn the ball over and that was the key to the game. Brady had two picks.

Al Jazeera reported it, and I am running with it.

Anyway, pats just had to beat one out of the jets, iggles or Dolphins for home field. To lose all three of those games and miss out on home field kind of was the nail in the coffin. I was surprised the Broncos game was as competitive as it was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT