ADVERTISEMENT

Trumo VP + SCOTUS Picks 5/18 + Riots - 5/27

Chris Christie is the favorite. Bob Gates and Mitch Daniels have been mentioned, but not likely.

Col. Allen West, former Congressman redistricted out of a job in Fla. by the big government Republican establishment. Military and congressional background that will be helpful to Trump.

Seriously would consider sitting this one out if he picks Kasich.

Newt would be a great choice also.
If he goes the women route Susana Martinez, Gov. New Mexico

Hillary may go with HUD Sec. Castro to lock down latino vote.

Col. Allen West, former Congressman redistricted out of a job in Fla. by the big government Republican establishment. Military and congressional background that will be helpful to Trump.

Seriously would consider sitting this one out if he picks Kasich.

Newt would be a great choice also.
If he goes the women route Susana Martinez, Gov. New Mexico

Hillary may go with HUD Sec. Castro to lock down latino vote.
I think Martinez is a great pick - both female and Hispanic where Trumo really needs some help. I don't think people vote for a VP selection, though.

A Trump-Christie ticket would be a loser. Americans won't elect Tony Soprano and Big Puss.

Ideal choice would be a minority woman, preferably Hispanic. Maybe that Sonia Sota-whatever?

Reactions: jvm3 and GaryMassey
Just letting you know the facts. With all the crap that politicians do behind their wives, why would any sane one get married?

I hear you. Just giving you my impression.

The dude looks like he could float away. Exactly what the Dems are looking for.

Just letting you know the facts. With all the crap that politicians do behind their wives, why would any sane one get married?

What percent of politicians would you say aren't married? I mean, isn't that in the first 5 pages of the, How to be electable handbook?

What percent of politicians would you say aren't married? I mean, isn't that in the first 5 pages of the, How to be electable handbook?

I said sane politician.

We've only had one president do it right.

MV5BMTI5NDU2NDYzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDk5MDI5._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

"I'm more inclined to go with a political person,” Mr. Trump said. “I have business very much covered.”

He added, “I think I’ll be absolutely great on the military and military strategy.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT