ADVERTISEMENT

Trumo VP + SCOTUS Picks 5/18 + Riots - 5/27

She was cheating the taxpayers of Oklahoma

No idea what this means either....though she did lie and continues to lie on the issue of Native American "membership".

Little Marco just lies about being the "son of exiles" in order to get elected.

Again, not sure what George Bush, Jeb Bush or Joe Paterno have to do with these two liars.

She got caught listing herself as native American for either college admission or tenure. Can't recall which. She lied and tried to argue she thought one of her relatives was more native American. I can't recall all the details but it was a clear case of a massive liberal lying and using affirmative action for personal gain. I'm sure the Google machine knows the answer. Since she a liberal the usual pc police who would be offended and asking her to step down gave a massive yawn.

And what does the above have to do with "clean" coal?

She listed herself as a minority
And what does the above have to do with "clean" coal?
Wrong reply. It was directed to the Warren question. And I didn't know there was any such thing as clean coal? Regardless, I was curious to hear what regions in the US that were economically destroyed by coal.

As for Warren, here is her story on the fact she declared herself a minority when applying for tenured positions at Penn and Harvard. If a Republican did this should be the first person calling for their resignation. My favorite part of the article is where the Post states (and I'm paraphrasing), sure she lied but she was also accomplished. Nothing to see here. Have to love Democrats. Similar to what STRICK is doing here. She lied about being a minority to get a job. Plain and simple and not up for dispute. Yet, she's the champion of the little guy when it's not at her own inconvenience or in this case applying for a competitive job. Twisted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...0b7f568-08a5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html

Did Parerno lie about his heritage like Goofy Elizabrth Warren and Little Marco did?

I guess perhaps, but I'm unaware of him having done so.

Still not sure what George or Jeb Bush have to do with Goofy Elizabeth Warren's and Little Marco's lying.

Fixed.

Reactions: RSTRICK30
She listed herself as a minority

Wrong reply. It was directed to the Warren question. And I didn't know there was any such thing as clean coal? Regardless, I was curious to hear what regions in the US that were economically destroyed by coal.

As for Warren, here is her story on the fact she declared herself a minority when applying for tenured positions at Penn and Harvard. If a Republican did this should be the first person calling for their resignation. My favorite part of the article is where the Post states (and I'm paraphrasing), sure she lied but she was also accomplished. Nothing to see here. Have to love Democrats. Similar to what STRICK is doing here. She lied about being a minority to get a job. Plain and simple and not up for dispute. Yet, she's the champion of the little guy when it's not at her own inconvenience or in this case applying for a competitive job. Twisted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...0b7f568-08a5-11e2-a10c-fa5a255a9258_blog.html
Shame on you, adp, for not getting the progressive double standard!

Warren is Obama in a dress. One claimed to be native American, the other went thru college as a foreign student (primary reason none of his transcripts or records have been released).

Newt Gingrich would beca great vp. Familiar with how corrupt Washington works and how it can be fixed.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
Warren is Obama in a dress. One claimed to be native American, the other went thru college as a foreign student (primary reason none of his transcripts or records have been released).

Newt Gingrich would beca great vp. Familiar with how corrupt Washington works and how it can be fixed.
I think Newt would be good too, Box+1 but can you imagine how the progressives would slander him? I still think Susannah Martinez is the smart choice for Trumo.

NY Post article, mentioned that the Castro brothers (the neo Marxists from Houston) not the old Marxists from Cuba, are taking Spanish lessons. Julian HUD sec. Jauquin a congressman both considered viable Dem VP picks.
Born and raised in Houston, Stanford and Harvard educated.

I think Newt would be good too, Box+1 but can you imagine how the progressives would slander him? I still think Susannah Martinez is the smart choice for Trumo.

How's the 'clean' coal research coming?

NY Post article, mentioned that the Castro brothers (the neo Marxists from Houston) not the old Marxists from Cuba, are taking Spanish lessons. Julian HUD sec. Jauquin a congressman both considered viable Dem VP picks.
Born and raised in Houston, Stanford and Harvard educated.
Julian is an empty suit. I hope and believe he will be the pick.

I'd like to see this thread get back to Parerno.

Trumo is only down by one point in FL and OH and is ahead by a point in PA.

The source is the Quinnipiac poll which I believe is reliable.

Here comes the run? Get your popcorn ready...

She got caught listing herself as native American for either college admission or tenure. Can't recall which. She lied and tried to argue she thought one of her relatives was more native American. I can't recall all the details but it was a clear case of a massive liberal lying and using affirmative action for personal gain. I'm sure the Google machine knows the answer. Since she a liberal the usual pc police who would be offended and asking her to step down gave a massive yawn.

This. Read his tweets on that the other night and was immediately my favorite thing Trumo has ever done--he now has the pulpit to get people to listen to obvious things like this that the media will not emphasize to the masses because she is one of their heroes. He scored big time points there. If she was not a liberal woman in a position of power she would not even be able to work at this point, in politics, law, anyplace after pulling that.

I thought Elizabeth Warren was better than this. What does she gain from engaging Trump on twitter? She just looks like a fool. I wouldn't be surprised if this is coming from the top at the DNC. Warren is very popular with the younger crowd so they are trying to tap into that popularity and she has no choice but to play because she has higher aspirations for the future. She is probably more of a "Feel the Bern" type but has no choice but to support Hillart because its coming from that c*nt Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC.

Saw the swing state polls. How in the world is Trump tied in Ohio, FL and PA? No one admits to supporting Trump but rednecks and crazy people. Yet, he's tied in a place like PA?? Wow.

Reactions: as002
I thought Elizabeth Warren was better than this. What does she gain from engaging Trump on twitter? She just looks like a fool. I wouldn't be surprised if this is coming from the top at the DNC. Warren is very popular with the younger crowd so they are trying to tap into that popularity and she has no choice but to play because she has higher aspirations for the future. She is probably more of a "Feel the Bern" type but has no choice but to support Hillart because its coming from that c*nt Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC.

Love the sly drop in of the "c" word at the end.

Saw the swing state polls. How in the world is Trump tied in Ohio, FL and PA? No one admits to supporting Trump but rednecks and crazy people. Yet, he's tied in a place like PA?? Wow.

This has been my theory all along.

I see very few if any Trump signs. Once that curtain closes in the voting booth, it could be a different story.

So rednecks like Obama because he won all those states.
Touché

Or maybe the Rednecks didn't like Romney so they chose someone else? Need a redneck insider from a state like South Carolina, West Virginia, or North Carolina to give us the scoop.

The only reason obama was elected president is because america is racist. Also, hillary has set the female gender back at least half a century.

I heard a trump supporter say this last week.

Adp and Mrs. Adp are voting for Trumo....it's not just rednecks.

It's just mind-boggling.

The rednecks carried the load during primary season, but nowmthat trumo is the presumptive nominee all the others can come out of the closet and support trumo too.

This has been my theory all along.

I see very few if any Trump signs. Once that curtain closes in the voting booth, it could be a different story.

Some people thought this may lead to worse numbers for Obama in 2008 than polls projected. It didn't. Granted we were in the midst of the worst economic conditions in 70 years at the time and no Republican really had a shot at that point, but still.

Sat. Night Live news guy actually had a funny statement on this, no one says they're supporting him, then ask if they'll vote for him, "Probably." Many do feel this way. Have months to come around, or run from the guy. Few who get to "Probably" have run away to this point. I'm a "Probably" he still scares me but would never vote Hilart and can't see staying home or throwing away a vote.

But are there enough of those people? Not sure. Would have said "no way" 2 months ago. Still hard to see if he doesn't have near unanimous support of Republicans. Not close to happening yet, but lots of time.

The rednecks carried the load during primary season, but nowmthat trumo is the presumptive nominee all the others can come out of the closet and support trumo too.
I saw an interview of a voter in WVA this morning. WVA is a closed primary. This guy is a registered Dem so he can't vote for Trumo today. But, he said he will vote for Trumo in Nov and also said he knows a lot of Dems who plan to do the same. I think there is every possibility that the election will be much closer than the "talking heads" would lead us to believe. I think it will all come down to the debates.

The media will do their best to keep this race as close as possible until early November. It's in their best interest to have Trumo polling high so more people watch/read. My guess is Hillary will win handily despite the polls. Google and FB are apparently pretty liberal companies and they contain easily influence the election.

I'm a "Probably" he still scares me but would never vote Hilart and can't see staying home or throwing away a vote.

That doesn't make you a "probably"...that makes you a Trump voter/supporter. It's not just rednecks who are looking to put Donald into the White House. It's folks like lowry99, adp and Mrs adp too.

I'm fascinated/horrified by this....but guess I should not be surprised.

America is a second-rate nation.

That doesn't make you a "probably"...that makes you a Trump voter/supporter. It's not just rednecks who are looking to put Donald into the White House. It's folks like lowry99, adp and Mrs adp too.

I'm fascinated/horrified by this....but guess I should not be surprised.

America is a second-rate nation.
Count me in too. I don't particularly like Trumo and don't think he would make a very good President, but I would vote for him any day of the week over Hillart.

Also - you are welcome to go to another country. The US is the greatest country in the world by far, I feel sorry for you that you don't recognize how lucky you are.

We re-elected Obama, voters are dumb. However, they also like winning and want to be great again. The new version of hope and change.

Adp and Mrs. Adp are voting for Trumo....it's not just rednecks.

It's just mind-boggling.
Mrs. ADP and I were discussing how we're going to last an entire week down the shore with my parents in August. They'll have MSNBC on each night and probably have the house decorated in "I'm with Her" crap. Last two Presidential elections we barely survived. I'm going to wear the "Make American Great Again" hat all week for the entire purpose of goading and embarrassing them.

I'll throw this out there. I'm voting for Hillart.

I don't hate Trumo as much as others in the Hillart camp do though. He did the nation a service knocking out losers like Bush, Rubio, and Cruz.

Reactions: catFANatic80
Count me in too. I don't particularly like Trumo and don't think he would make a very good President, but I would vote for him any day of the week over Hillart.

Also - you are welcome to go to another country. The US is the greatest country in the world by far, I feel sorry for you that you don't recognize how lucky you are.
What makes the US the greatest country in the world by far? I mean, I like living in the US, but I wouldn't be devastated if I had been born in, say, Australia or the Netherlands.

ADP,

What has Obama done that you would've done differently.
What did Obama do to make the USA sh*tty again.

That doesn't make you a "probably"...that makes you a Trump voter/supporter.

Only if I eventually vote for him, then a voter for sure. Not sure about supporter if I do that, I guess technically voting for someone makes you a supporter, but I'd counter that most elections are a lesser of two (or more) evils selection so that may not hold. Regardless, I will not be attending any rallies or donating money, going door to door, etc. Did not vote for him in the primary, voted for one of his opponents a couple weeks ago so don't see how it makes me any of those things today.

Gun to my head, I still don't think he wins. But the fact that few people with this attitude are likely to be drawn in by Hillart may be her biggest problem. Trump may be an a$$hole but he has some charisma and is on TV all the time, everyone is talking about him, eventually he says something you might like (like I said, enjoying him telling the truth on Warren from his bully pulpit). Still waiting for the first thing from Hillart that sounds good or makes me want to vote for her... knowing that she leveraged her convenient relationship with a charismatic philanderer to score political power hasn't drawn me in yet.

Lots of votes are basically his to lose for the next 6 months, doesn't have to worry about people being drawn into some Obama-like tide. Hillart will be Hillart.

Mrs. ADP and I were discussing how we're going to last an entire week down the shore with my parents in August. They'll have MSNBC on each night and probably have the house decorated in "I'm with Her" crap. Last two Presidential elections we barely survived. I'm going to wear the "Make American Great Again" hat all week for the entire purpose of goading and embarrassing them.
and now you have the perfect beverage

3059681-slide-s-0-budweiser-renames-its-beer-america.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT