ADVERTISEMENT

Walmart fight

philippines-aquatics-diving-fail-02.gif

Posted this in the wrong thread...

Only BW approved golf shoes?
http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonlin...ategory__#facet=&sId=145857&sort=6&ps=12&bi=0

neither. im only 34 , he is a little older than me, small time PA politician.

Add one more to the list for ADP - on the golf course or not no man should ever wear white pants or own a white belt. i see all the young guys on golf courses with them. its a terrible look. white pants are for hot 20 something girls on college campuses.

Reactions: kjbert
White belts are acceptable if you are a single digit handicap. Just need to have the game. You've got a lot of silly rules.

Not even Rory should be wearing white pants or a white belt.

just wear , grey, blue , black or tan pants. no white. its femanon.

White belts are acceptable if you are a single digit handicap. Just need to have the game. You've got a lot of silly rules.

ADP is a white belt with cargos ever acceptable? Like if you're really digging the white belt, but need extra pockets to put your keys.

I'm not a white belt guy. However, some guys can rock them. When they do you it well you must give respect. No need to be a hater if you cannot pull it off.

Dustin Johnson can wear it cause he wins 5M per year and nails Paulina Gretzky. thats it.

Fat Phil fires 31 on the front, downs 6 hot dogs and shoots 37 on the back. you stink.

I wear my stuff to workout, play baseball and the pants are all I wear in the winter months when not in a suit or jeans. I wear the short sleeves to Nats game, on weekends etc... The stuff is amazing. I remember when my wife bought me a shirt for birthday or something. I was appalled she spend $65 for a tee shirt. I've been converted. Amazing stuff.

adp is this a typoe or do you play baseball at your advanced age?

Kenny, I'm. In better shape than most 18. Year Olds.

yet another feather in the cap for adp. I play in 2 baseball leagues myself, one that is ages 19 and up and one 28+ and up

i dont wear lululemon to play though.

adp is benchwarmers version of cole hamels. no doubt he has tons of lulu lemon clothes hung on his World Series MVP trophy.

Its too bad more of this board isn't into skiing or cycling.. those are pursuits where you can really flex your 1% status with gear. ADP would definitely love rocking Kjus on the slopes... head to toe. Probably a Moncler vest for Apres. Not sure if anyone on here is fuddy duddy enough to flex elite status with some Bogner and I don't think anyone is core enough to rock Arcteryx but could be wrong.

MUCH More importantly, Lulu stock jumped big time from June '14 ($37.25 on 6/12) to early April '15 ($69.77 on 4/9). It has levelled off somewhat since then.

Kenny, I'm. In better shape than most 18. Year Olds.

Are you in the best shape of your life, or just better than most 18 year olds? Please describe the following (If asked to perform them right now):

1 Mile:
5K:
Golf Handicap:
Push-Ups:
Pull-Ups (overhand):
Bench Press (reps of 225, or 1 rep max):
800M (Free style swim):
Plank Time:
Furthest you can hit a baseball pitched in your wheelhouse (wooden bat):
Fastest you can throw a baseball for a strike:

Obviously this is not an adp TQ thread, but since he loves to spend money and allegedly plays adult baseball:

Do you use a metal or wooden bat?
What make/model
how much is too much to spend on a bat

i know its for ADP but ill go , these are my prime. ill give a year too
1 Mile: 6:40 (2012)
5K: 19:21 (2012)
Golf Handicap: 10 - current
Push-Ups: 75 (2005)
Pull-Ups (overhand): 21 (2013)
Bench Press (reps of 225, or 1 rep max): 5 (2013)
800M (Free style swim): too long , thats 32 laps in a 25 meter pool.
Plank Time: 60 seconds - current
Furthest you can hit a baseball pitched in your wheelhouse (wooden bat): 330 feet tops with metal (2005)
Fastest you can throw a baseball for a strike: right now 45 MPH, in my prime 75 MPH. (1996)

Those "in your prime" numbers are nothing to write home about, slugger. Pedestrian non-fatty stats. Get over yourself.

Obviously those aren't all star team stats, but his WAR is probably 2.5ish. Serviceable position player. Don't know how much he weighs, but the three stats that stood out to me:

Pull ups -21 (assuming full extension down)
Bench 225, - 5x
Handicap - 10

His plank and mile time are clear weaknesses.

The mayor of this town called this particular place a nuisance Wallmart. Over 500 calls to the police this year.

That's right baby.
Are you in the best shape of your life, or just better than most 18 year olds? Please describe the following (If asked to perform them right now):

1 Mile:
5K:
Golf Handicap:
Push-Ups:
Pull-Ups (overhand):
Bench Press (reps of 225, or 1 rep max):
800M (Free style swim):
Plank Time:
Furthest you can hit a baseball pitched in your wheelhouse (wooden bat):
Fastest you can throw a baseball for a strike:
I'll give prime numbers, end of freshman year after spending eight months with Nova strength team. Those guys were nuts:

4:45 in my prime. Never lost a race in high school. Only ran local meets and only when I didn't have a tennis match. Therefore, I'm not sure that's saying much. today I could probably break 6 but I honestly don't know. I run at the beach and that's it. Bad for your knees.
5K: No clue, I ran cross country soph year of high school and was sub 20. Today 23ish maybe.
14 but trending down fast
between 100-150 (could still do that today) not sure but a lot. Again, I'm only moving 160 lbs.
Pull-ups, I don't know, 15-20 range but I need to do these more. At Nova I could rep them out forever.
bench: max 325 college now I don't know. Use 70 lbs dumbells at home and rep out 10 with ease. Never use more weight. take care of my joints. If I'm at the gym use hammer strength and go with two plates and sometimes will throw a 25 on as well. So probably 250 maybe a little more.
No clue on swimming i quit the swim team when I was 8
Plank time. No clue I do 3 sets for 60 seconds when I work out.
I can launch baseballs very far. I've taken BP at 3 pro fields and still have warning track power.
Fastest I could throw today, oye, not nearly as much as I used to. This is where old age gets you the most IMO. I also had something going on with shoulder but it's much better now. I'd be shocked if I could hit 65 on a gun today. I'd say 62 MPH and that might be my ego but not realistic. If I had to put money on it I do believe I could break the speed limit in a 55.....at least that's what i"m telling myself.

Biggest improvement as I've aged is my flexibility. My core is stronger and I'm actually more flexible. I've always had very tight hammy's/back. Not anymore. Worked out smarter as I got older.

Running and jumping my two greatest abilities. Prime I was a 4.65 guy, Short white guy fast. However, I ran against guys and realized what that next level is and i"m was never there. Today I believe I could still do sub 4.8. Maybe that's wishful thinking but absolutely sub 5. The other day I was out with my boys in our driveway and with no stretching or attempt to warm up took a 3 step start and still dunked a little basketball. ( I won my county in long jump 3 straight years and could have done track at Nova but choose not to. My best sport). So I'm not nearly in as good a shape as I was but I was guy who did a lot of sports and have the access to very good training. It was something I took very seriously.If only I would have been 6 foot instead of 5'8. Oh well, I've got my hair.

ADP, I've heard you reference your hair before. It's a source of pride. What famous person would you say is similar to you in the hair department? Trying to get an idea of what you're working with....

She was in a rough car accident a few weeks ago. Thankfully she's fine but hasn't worked out in a while. Not up to quarter-bouncing standards. However, not important as I'm glad she's all right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT