ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here have a significantly younger wife?

Originally posted by Ninetynine5.0:

You're like the episode of the Twilight Zone where the degenerate gambler dies and thinks he's gone to heaven because everything he bets he wins. Then he discovers it was the thrill of the loss that made him feel alive - and he was really in hell.
Great episode.

Originally posted by NovaNation1188:
Do your married friends from 'Nova share a similar attitude towards their relationships?
Do any that don't judge or accept you?
Do you hook up with (or plant future seeds) with any girls from 'Nova that you knew when you went there?
Great. Now I'm getting tag teamed by the Millers. No one should have to go through this.

Here goes

1) I don't know. I keep my activities to myself and now you inet buddies. I don't brag at get togethers who I'm nailing that week. Less risk with less that know plus the whole being judged part

2) I suspect if friends/family know, they'd be outraged. Half legit outrage and the other half feigning outrage because society says you have to publicly be appalled by certain behaviors but deep down these same guys are probably doing or have done the same.

3) Had one just last year actually that I graduated Nova with. We hooked up a few times in school so there's a little history there of attraction that I was able to further exploit to my benefit.

I doubt you are any longer capable of anything resembling a healthy relationship, but when you get divorced (and you will, it's inevitable) what then? No more 'thrill' of possibly getting caught. Just a bunch of other damaged goods like yourself.

You're like the episode of the Twilight Zone where the degenerate gambler dies and thinks he's gone to heaven because everything he bets he wins. Then he discovers it was the thrill of the loss that made him feel alive - and he was really in hell.

Oh and don't worry about your kids, i'm sure they'll turn out just fine regardless.

self-righ·teousadjective \-ˈrî-chəs\

Having or showing a strong belief that your own actions, opinions, etc., are right and other people's are wrong

Convinced of one's own righteousness especially in contrast with the actions and beliefs of others : narrow-mindedly moralistic

This post was edited on 12/10 4:41 PM by Novacatt94

I doubt you are any longer capable of anything resembling a healthy relationship,
No, not right now. Like I said earlier, I'm broken and need to be rewired with how I view/treat women and relationships with them

but when you get divorced (and you will, it's inevitable) what then? No more 'thrill' of possibly getting caught. Just a bunch of other damaged goods like yourself.
I've made my choices. I'll have to deal with the fallout at some point. As for what then? Have no clue.

Never saw it. But the thrill of losing being the addiction is a real possibility. I often times think I'm self sabatoging as a way to get caught or cry for help. And that the despair and shame is really the addiction. The sex is a means to achieve that

Oh and don't worry about your kids, i'm sure they'll turn out just fine regardless.
You were good till this point. But it's your nature to throw a smug aside in there. You can't help it. I get it. No worries. And you know what, divorces happen and yes kids can turn out fine. Being a terrible husband doesn't mean being a terrible father too. I know plenty of married guys who don't pay attention to their kids. A good example would be skipping family vacations. You know, that sort of thing.

Originally posted by Novacatt94:
I doubt you are any longer capable of anything resembling a healthy relationship, but when you get divorced (and you will, it's inevitable) what then? No more 'thrill' of possibly getting caught. Just a bunch of other damaged goods like yourself.

Having or showing a strong belief that your own actions, opinions, etc., are right and other people's are wrong

Convinced of one's own righteousness especially in contrast with the actions and beliefs of others : narrow-mindedly moralistic

I actually agree with this.

I don't think what JoePa is doing is right (albeit it entertaining and interesting), and certainly don't endorse it for the obvious reasons, but ya gotta worry about yourself. Plenty there to keep you busy.

Originally posted by JoePaturnedABlindEye:
I doubt you are any longer capable of anything resembling a healthy relationship,
No, not right now. Like I said earlier, I'm broken and need to be rewired with how I view/treat women and relationships with them

but when you get divorced (and you will, it's inevitable) what then? No more 'thrill' of possibly getting caught. Just a bunch of other damaged goods like yourself.
I've made my choices. I'll have to deal with the fallout at some point. As for what then? Have no clue.

Never saw it. But the thrill of losing being the addiction is a real possibility. I often times think I'm self sabatoging as a way to get caught or cry for help. And that the despair and shame is really the addiction. The sex is a means to achieve that

You were good till this point. But it's your nature to throw a smug aside in there. You can't help it. I get it. No worries. And you know what, divorces happen and yes kids can turn out fine. Being a terrible husband doesn't mean being a terrible father too. I know plenty of married guys who don't pay attention to their kids. A good example would be skipping family vacations. You know, that sort of thing.
I said they would turn out fine, not sure why you got so defensive. And your "alt" already called me self righteous, you didn't need to repeat it. But in any event, this is the life you've chosen and there's no need to blame me for it and get defensive. You brought up your kids and so I assumed they are fair game, even if you don't respect their mom at all.

For the record, and the 100th time, i spent my personal vacation with my actual family. I do not spend that vacation on visiting my in laws. My wife does not work in July and she's free to spend it however she likes. We all value family and make a lot of personal sacrifices to keep ours together, like many committed relationships. Would be nice to be able to just do whatever the eff i please, but i can't.

I'm not anyone's "alt."

And yeah, "I'm sure your kids will turn out just fine" was a sincere comment. At least man up and admit it when you are being a dickhead. I'm sure he can handle it.

I'm not anyone's "alt."

And yeah, "I'm sure your kids will turn out just fine" was a sincere comment. At least man up and admit it when you are being a dickhead. I'm sure he can handle it.
And you call me out for defending tjc....you're carrying his water, because you're the 'alt'. Very obvious for a while now.

I'm not anyone's "alt."

And you call me out for defending tjc....you're carrying his water, because you're the 'alt'. Very obvious for a while now.
That would be incorrect.

Ironically, I was going to throw in a tjc reference, but refrained from doing so because I knew that you'd get all bitchy, but since you brought it up...

Now I know why you carry tjc's water. You are just as much as a weasel as he is. Saying "I'm sure your kids will turn out just fine" and playing dumb by claiming that you were being sincere is classic weasel behavior. Just admit that you were being a dick. I'm sure he'd respect you more for doing so rather than feigning ignorance.

(point of reference: tjc starts a thread by saying "Daniel O. is clearly more than a serviceable player" in a blatant attempt to bait burrsie, then when called on it, plays dumb and responds "What? I never mentioned you by name." Total weasel move.)

Originally posted by SnottieDrippen:
If it came down to it, I'd carry everyone in this thread's water
That's because you are a coal cracker of high moral character like me.

NC94 - you have had several 'alts' recently in addition to JoePaterno, such as Cherryhilltax guy - why did you choose teh Paterno alt to come clean about being a serial cheater? I think your 'Irvin P Shyster" avatar would have been more appropriate.

Btw - good job carrying burr's water - even though he doesnt need it.

I was considering pulling the feigned outrage on this thread this morning just to keep the pot stirring and carry it through the end of the week. Good thing that I got busy and DMill handled it. Cap tip.

Originally posted by JMerc2:
I was considering pulling the feigned outrage on this thread this morning just to keep the pot stirring and carry it through the end of the week. Good thing that I got busy and DMill handled it. Cap tip.
I'm not outraged at all. I'm not married to him, so i dont really care. To each his own.

NC94 - you have had several 'alts' recently in addition to JoePaterno, such as Cherryhilltax guy - why did you choose teh Paterno alt to come clean about being a serial cheater? I think your 'Irvin P Shyster" avatar would have been more appropriate.

Btw - good job carrying burr's water - even though he doesnt need it.
You're simply wrong here, for the following reasons:

1) I already spend way too much time on this site, and I don't have time to create and maintain multiple alts.
2) I am not nearly creative or funny enough to pull off the alts that you reference above.

Not sure what else to tell you as I can't prove a negative, but you are barking up the wrong tree.

Or maybe he is right…

For the record I think the poster is full of sh!t- he lost me with the adjoining rooms hotel story.

My dad was a serial philanderer. I found out when I was 13. My mom and sister didn't find out for about 3 more years. I didn't tell my dad I knew. It was awful. It was devastating to my mom when I finally told her I had known for several years.

My dad had a heart attack in his mid-forties from the stress of living a double life. After that it all started to fall apart. At the time, he had a side piece and was paying for an apartment, car payment, jewelry etc.

Yes, there was a big messy divorce. Yes it was humiliating for me, my mom and my sister. FYI- I didn't talk to my dad for several years after.

I do think lying to your family like that makes you a bad father. It is not narrow-mindedly moralistic to point out the effect this selfish behavior on the family.

This is a major revelation. No way NC is JoePaturned - nobody from the coal region is good looking enough to be banging this many chicks on the side.

This is a major revelation. No way NC is JoePaturned - nobody from the coal region is good looking enough to be banging this many chicks on the side.
Are you sure about that? I'm extremely handsome.

I'd have to say i am a bit skeptical as well - just a bit too over the top on a few things. I actually hope im right about that because as much as BWs revels in the train wreck of a revelation by any one poster, this one was pretty sad to read. I say that without any real moral judgment, more so envisioning the end game and the kids. If these stories are real, the kids and a wife is real and as a human being, I don't think that kind of eventual pain is that entertaining, even if it was hard to look away from.

Cap top to collinch for a pretty amazing post.

I said they would turn out fine, not sure why you got so defensive. And your "alt" already called me self righteous, you didn't need to repeat it. But in any event, this is the life you've chosen and there's no need to blame me for it and get defensive. You brought up your kids and so I assumed they are fair game, even if you don't respect their mom at all.

For the record, and the 100th time, i spent my personal vacation with my actual family. I do not spend that vacation on visiting my in laws. My wife does not work in July and she's free to spend it however she likes. We all value family and make a lot of personal sacrifices to keep ours together, like many committed relationships. Would be nice to be able to just do whatever the eff i please, but i can't.
2 can play that insincere weasel game. I could easily say that I didn't call you out by name when I made a comment about skipping family vacations yet you got defensive and offered a detailed explanation. But I won't do that. My intent was clear. It was a jab at you. I admit it. I don't play this fake "not sure what you mean here" trolling game that you have perfected over the years.

Just so I have it right - you come on BWs, basically spend 3 pages telling us how you cheat constantly on your wife, barley express a hint of regret or remore, tell us that you have kids and not even that is enough to make you stop, talk about the great lengths you go through to cover it all up - paint your wife and as the near clueless fool for not knowing, risk giving her any one of a few dozen STDs , tell us you have zero plans to cease, and I'm a weasel for calling you out about the effect it it will have on innocent children.

Gotcha

This post was edited on 12/10 9:46 PM by Ninetynine5.0

Just so I have it right - you come on BWs, basically spend 3 pages telling us how you cheat constantly on your wife, barley express a hint of regret or remore, tell us that you have kids and not even that is enough to make you stop, talk about the great lengths you go through to cover it all up - paint your wife and as the near clueless fool for not knowing, risk giving her any one of a few dozen STDs , tell us you have zero plans to cease, and I'm a weasel for calling you out about the effect it it will have on innocent children.

Gotcha

This post was edited on 12/10 9:46 PM by Ninetynine5.0
To be fair, the STD scare is bs. I personally think it's one of the reasons people in committed relationships use to judge other people for sleeping around. Not a real threat to upper/middle class strong-tipper population Other than that, I agree with your points.

I'm a terrible person and fully admit that. If you dropped the trolling act, we could probably converse like adults like I have with nearly everyone else in this thread. But if you have a persona on this board that you have to live up to and I get it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Given the subject matter, is trolling even possible? Whole thread is troll - pages of peoppe asking you to further describe what you yourself admits is dispicable behavior - but if I mention the obvious - I'm trolling ? If it helps you feel better about me as the bad guy, I'm ok with it, becaus I agree with you - you could use help. Maybe I helped.

Given the subject matter, is trolling even possible? Whole thread is troll - pages of peoppe asking you to further describe what you yourself admits is dispicable behavior - but if I mention the obvious - I'm trolling ? If it helps you feel better about me as the bad guy, I'm ok with it, becaus I agree with you - you could use help. Maybe I helped.
Feel better about yourself now?

Are you sure about that? I'm extremely handsome.
Judah-Friedlander.jpg

If those dickless husbands were taking care of business, I'd be out of business.
As a husband on the opposite side of this, I have to say that I know how to use my dick and weld it like a f'ing weapon. I've taken great pride in making women go nuts, including my soon to be ex-wife. She just was a bag of dicks who married me for the wrong reasons and never really loved me.

In regards to the father/husband/kid's debate - I have to say this: is my ex a selfish, manipulative, ignorant, soccer mom who thinks she's better than she is, and is a terrible partner? Yes. Is she a good mother? Yes. I disagree with some of what she think is ok, as she really babies our son and lets him get away with anything, but she is a good mom for the most part.

I tell my son what she did until he's much much older and I feel he's ready to discuss it with both of us.

Reactions: kjbert
I hear you and it can be fun to walk the boundary and see what's possible. Is she married too? If you do decide to try and make this happen, do your due diligence on her? Is she stable? Have as much to lose as you? How is her access to your family, friends? Would she ever tell them etc?

Need to know as much as possible and go with your gut. It's a risk assessment basically. It's not 100% but the more intel you have the better.

Last time I talked to her which was over two years ago she was engaged. When I said congratulations, she seemed nonplussed. I filed that away in my memory bank but didn't remember it until now.

Due diligence: Stable.... depends on how you define that. Professionally, yes. She is a hard worker. Stellar reputation, although she is a bit outspoken and somewhat of a live wire. Presents herself well. She is a fitness freak. Rollerblades, a runner, tennis, etc. Very athletic. She is Asian, forgot to mention that. Not sure if that is here nor there, but I know that she is tight with her family. She works a second job for the family business.

I was really close friends with another girl in the office at that time, we were "seen together" a lot, but most people never mentioned it, at least to our faces. Except her. She'd ask me on a fairly regular basis, "How is (my friend) doing?" which I found odd. One time she tried to arrange a lunch with the three of us. My other friend did not feel comfortable and declined.

Does she have as much to lose? Not sure because I am not sure about her current status. Her message to me did state that "I moved to....," not "we moved" which I find to be curious.

Access to my family and friends: Zero. Our worlds do not cross.

Originally posted by obriend1:
...who thinks she's better than she is
This. The assignment of status to minor or meaningless things. Sometimes it takes all a man has inside of him to stop from slamming his fist on the table like an angry gorilla and reminding the world that people have been raising kids and co-habitating since the dawn of time without this modern veneer of bullsh*t and somehow civilization not only survived, but flourished.

silverback-gorilla.jpg

Another reason to call bullsh&t on this guy

Quote 1 - "I haven't been on this forum that long. Posted a little back in 2011-12 under a different handle. Took a break and came back this year"

Quote 2 - "Great. Now I'm getting tag teamed by the Millers. No one should have to go through this."

If you've not been on this forum too long, you have no idea who the "millers" are, nor what their new usernames are.

I don't think whole thread is a troll. I find these to be honest legit questions and I'm giving honest legit answers.

Never said you were the bad guy. Just stated you play a character on this board and that's coming through in this thread. As you would tell someone else, "just own it". It's an incontrovertible truth.

Originally posted by TwoDecks:

Quote 2 - "Great. Now I'm getting tag teamed by the Millers. No one should have to go through this."

If you've not been on this forum too long, you have no idea who the "millers" are, nor what their new usernames are.

th

Originally posted by obriend1:

If those dickless husbands were taking care of business, I'd be out of business.
As a husband on the opposite side of this, I have to say that I know how to use my dick and weld it like a f'ing weapon. I've taken great pride in making women go nuts, including my soon to be ex-wife. She just was a bag of dicks who married me for the wrong reasons and never really loved me.

In regards to the father/husband/kid's debate - I have to say this: is my ex a selfish, manipulative, ignorant, soccer mom who thinks she's better than she is, and is a terrible partner? Yes. Is she a good mother? Yes. I disagree with some of what she think is ok, as she really babies our son and lets him get away with anything, but she is a good mom for the most part.

I tell my son what she did until he's much much older and I feel he's ready to discuss it with both of us.
And for the record, that quote was directly from the Bill Paxton character in True Lies whose pic was posted above. I honestly don't feel that way. In fact many married women have told me their sex life at home is fine but they like the variety and adventure of it all. In that regard, they're just like men. I think the big myth is that women who cheat are longing for love in an affair. Not always so. Sometimes they're just as superficial as men.

Originally posted by TwoDecks:
Another reason to call bullsh&t on this guy

Quote 1 - "I haven't been on this forum that long. Posted a little back in 2011-12 under a different handle. Took a break and came back this year"

Ummm, so spending 2 years here isn't enough to get that history? Gets brought up from time to time. And I could be mistaken but the one username hasn't changed and the other name always has a '99" or is spelled Ninety-nine. Don't have to be Colombo to figure out who that is.....especially since people still call that handle "dmil" when they address him.

I hear you and it can be fun to walk the boundary and see what's possible. Is she married too? If you do decide to try and make this happen, do your due diligence on her? Is she stable? Have as much to lose as you? How is her access to your family, friends? Would she ever tell them etc?

Need to know as much as possible and go with your gut. It's a risk assessment basically. It's not 100% but the more intel you have the better.

Last time I talked to her which was over two years ago she was engaged. When I said congratulations, she seemed nonplussed. I filed that away in my memory bank but didn't remember it until now.

Due diligence: Stable.... depends on how you define that. Professionally, yes. She is a hard worker. Stellar reputation, although she is a bit outspoken and somewhat of a live wire. Presents herself well. She is a fitness freak. Rollerblades, a runner, tennis, etc. Very athletic. She is Asian, forgot to mention that. Not sure if that is here nor there, but I know that she is tight with her family. She works a second job for the family business.

I was really close friends with another girl in the office at that time, we were "seen together" a lot, but most people never mentioned it, at least to our faces. Except her. She'd ask me on a fairly regular basis, "How is (my friend) doing?" which I found odd. One time she tried to arrange a lunch with the three of us. My other friend did not feel comfortable and declined.

Does she have as much to lose? Not sure because I am not sure about her current status. Her message to me did state that "I moved to....," not "we moved" which I find to be curious.

Fair enough. Just ran all that intel through my head and analysis comes back: rock out with your cock out.

Ask for a lunch date. Somewhere far enough from work and pick a day where work load is light in case lunch turns into something else. Don't go in with mindset that something may happen. But feel it out and see how it goes.

Have you brought up TJC yet with her?

Reactions: smokeyforman
Originally posted by LizReed:

Have you brought up TJC yet with her?
Well played. Although if she turns out to be a liar and a weasel I won't pursue it further.

Should I offer her a math problem to solve? That would be interesting conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT