ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here have a significantly younger wife?

Originally posted by Fat Wanker:

We need wcburrs to weigh in on this topic.
Not CoP-centric he is out of his element.

maxresdefault.jpg

Originally posted by JoePaturnedABlindEye:

Originally posted by Novacatt94:

I hear you and it can be fun to walk the boundary and see what's possible. Is she married too? If you do decide to try and make this happen, do your due diligence on her? Is she stable? Have as much to lose as you? How is her access to your family, friends? Would she ever tell them etc?

Need to know as much as possible and go with your gut. It's a risk assessment basically. It's not 100% but the more intel you have the better.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Last time I talked to her which was over two years ago she was engaged. When I said congratulations, she seemed nonplussed. I filed that away in my memory bank but didn't remember it until now.

Due diligence: Stable.... depends on how you define that. Professionally, yes. She is a hard worker. Stellar reputation, although she is a bit outspoken and somewhat of a live wire. Presents herself well. She is a fitness freak. Rollerblades, a runner, tennis, etc. Very athletic. She is Asian, forgot to mention that. Not sure if that is here nor there, but I know that she is tight with her family. She works a second job for the family business.

I was really close friends with another girl in the office at that time, we were "seen together" a lot, but most people never mentioned it, at least to our faces. Except her. She'd ask me on a fairly regular basis, "How is (my friend) doing?" which I found odd. One time she tried to arrange a lunch with the three of us. My other friend did not feel comfortable and declined.

Does she have as much to lose? Not sure because I am not sure about her current status. Her message to me did state that "I moved to....," not "we moved" which I find to be curious.

Access to my family and friends: Zero. Our worlds do not cross.
Fair enough. Just ran all that intel through my head and analysis comes back: rock out with your cock out.

Ask for a lunch date. Somewhere far enough from work and pick a day where work load is light in case lunch turns into something else. Don't go in with mindset that something may happen. But feel it out and see how it goes.
Thanks guy. Appreciate the analysis.

As I said I am conservative when it comes to these things, perhaps too much so, which is why I thought another set of eyes should take a look.

I think the lunch date may be a safe route although I haven't ruled out the drink after work approach. If nothing comes of it, then so be it. If there is something there, will see what happens.

Good advice to keep an open mind. Low probability of anything happening right away even if that is what she is looking for. Might be better to walk away but leave the door open, if you will. Slow and steady wins the race. But as I said I tend to be too risk-averse at times.

Originally posted by obriend1:

As a husband on the opposite side of this, I have to say that I know how to use my dick and weld it like a f'ing weapon. I've taken great pride in making women go nuts, including my soon to be ex-wife.
Have withheld opinion until reading this beaut. Find myself siding with your departing ex. You sound self absorbed, inexperienced and probably inept. Your Gonzaga trip was beyond boring. Your highlights would have been unremarkable recollections to me. As a single man, I thrive on meeting ladies with partners that use their dick 'like a weapon"

on a side note, I recommend the hitachi magic wand as a weapon. I have not met a woman yet who doesn't instantly orgasm with it. Repeatedly. Of course, I build up a whole scenario which starts via text and usually ends up w her apologizing about soiling the ottoman, floor or bed and then another text asking when can we do it again after the weapon guy has left for work. Im in my 40's and finding a remarkable number of women want to be tied up and thoroughly dominated. And I stress the adjective thoroughly....

Originally posted by Nipsy Hussl:

As a husband on the opposite side of this, I have to say that I know how to use my dick and weld it like a f'ing weapon. I've taken great pride in making women go nuts, including my soon to be ex-wife.
Have withheld opinion until reading this beaut. Find myself siding with your departing ex. You sound self absorbed, inexperienced and probably inept. Your Gonzaga trip was beyond boring. Your highlights would have been unremarkable recollections to me. As a single man, I thrive on meeting ladies with partners that use their dick 'like a weapon"

on a side note, I recommend the hitachi magic wand as a weapon. I have not met a woman yet who doesn't instantly orgasm with it. Repeatedly. Of course, I build up a whole scenario which starts via text and usually ends up w her apologizing about soiling the ottoman, floor or bed and then another text asking when can we do it again after the weapon guy has left for work. Im in my 40's and finding a remarkable number of women want to be tied up and thoroughly dominated. And I stress the adjective thoroughly....
This post is pretty ironic. No need to brag about how gr8 you are at sex while insulting another poster who's going through a time.

This post was edited on 12/11 1:27 PM by NovaNation1188

I had to google 'hitachi magic wand'. Very interesting. It looked like a microphone to me.

I may be mistaken but didn't Obriend already confess to having an undersized pecker? Not that that is the reason for her infidelity.

Im in my 40's and finding a remarkable number of women want to be tied up and thoroughly dominated. And I stress the adjective thoroughly....

I'd like to stress that "thoroughly" is an adverb.

This thread has been a roller coaster ride. Had some dull spots, but I have laughed out loud at a few of these comments.

Originally posted by NovaNation1188:

This post is pretty ironic. No need to brag about how gr8 you are at sex while insulting another poster who's going through a time.

The poster I was commenting on alluded to being great at sex. I never claimed it. The wand does much of my work there I have an imagination though and have gotten way better at the art of leading up to it. Being very serious though, my experiences have improved greatly. I see a poster or two has been objective enough to look the item up. For uses, check the website kink.com. Frankly, some of the stuff is bizarre, im not into gay or some of the other categories but I assure you, women I am meeting are eating some of this stuff up. Recommend sex and submission or the rope and device bondage stuff. Im at home depot like twice a month these days and the gals im fooling around with frequently ask if I made a trip there before they come over......take it or leave it friends, just one mans real experience..

The poster I was commenting on alluded to being great at sex. I never claimed it. The wand does much of my work there I have an imagination though and have gotten way better at the art of leading up to it. Being very serious though, my experiences have improved greatly. I see a poster or two has been objective enough to look the item up. For uses, check the website kink.com. Frankly, some of the stuff is bizarre, im not into gay or some of the other categories but I assure you, women I am meeting are eating some of this stuff up. Recommend sex and submission or the rope and device bondage stuff. Im at home depot like twice a month these days and the gals im fooling around with frequently ask if I made a trip there before they come over......take it or leave it friends, just one mans real experience..
I prefer 2-3 minutes of missionary then falling asleep. Maybe when I'm older I'll learn the ways.

This post was edited on 12/11 3:15 PM by NovaNation1188

I prefer 2-3 minutes of missionary then falling asleep. Maybe when I'm older I'll learn the ways.

This post was edited on 12/11 3:15 PM by NovaNation1188
This! Guys are supposed to love doggy. I never was a fan. Much rather throw those legs behind her head and pound her into oblivion.

I appreciate the adjustment in writing style and eloquence of this post. Very thorough character, only thing it is missing is a "cheers" at the end. Almost American Pyscho-ish in style. Four stars out of five.

Are they 50 Shades of Grey wannabes or hard core whewers?

It seems to me that this thread has the makings for a poll (pole, ha) with some interesting potential questions or is that sort of thing frowned upon on 4.6?

Each girl I have slept with in the past 6 months has loved being dominated. It's mostly choking/pulling hair/slapping/fish-hooking/tying up hands. No crazy machines or whips or the like. Still, it can be disturbing to think about what makes them enjoy this.

I had a girlfriend a few years ago who was real into it and it took some getting used to. I felt pretty bad about it in the beginning, almost had a breakdown in front of her after a particularly rough session. She showed me how to separate respect in the bedroom and respect in real life. Of course, you always have to respect limits, and I always let the girl lead the way with these types of things. It's just crazy how much more often I'm meeting these girls. They definitely enjoy it more than I do. I just want the girl to look hot.

The 50 Shades thing may be a good explanation - brought it mainstream and eliminated a lot of the fear of being "weird".

Novacatt,
If you don't mind me asking, is this your first potential venture into this area? You said you're risk averse so I assume it might be but just wondering. Also what do you think is behind the motivation to maybe wander? Lousy sex at home? Just variety? Never had an Asian? All of the above?

Originally posted by SnottieDrippen:

Each girl I have slept with in the past 6 months has loved being dominated. It's mostly choking/pulling hair/slapping/fish-hooking/tying up hands. No crazy machines or whips or the like. Still, it can be disturbing to think about what makes them enjoy this.

I had a girlfriend a few years ago who was real into it and it took some getting used to. I felt pretty bad about it in the beginning, almost had a breakdown in front of her after a particularly rough session. She showed me how to separate respect in the bedroom and respect in real life. Of course, you always have to respect limits, and I always let the girl lead the way with these types of things. It's just crazy how much more often I'm meeting these girls. They definitely enjoy it more than I do. I just want the girl to look hot.

The 50 Shades thing may be a good explanation - brought it mainstream and eliminated a lot of the fear of being "weird".
I've also noticed an increasing number of girls that like being choked for some reason. I don't really get into that stuff, nothing wrong with a good arm bar though.

I just feel like if you go too far down that road you end up like Ralph Cifaretto:
maxresdefault.jpg

I feel like it's easy to tell if they're actually dying or not. I never use all my strength anyway. The Armbar is a safe method which still accomplishes the goal for the female and should be taught in our schools. Have you considered doing a Sex Ed course for Big Brothers Big Sisters, NN118? I think you have the realistic, practical view point this younger generation needs.

I feel like it's easy to tell if they're actually dying or not. I never use all my strength anyway. The Armbar is a safe method which still accomplishes the goal for the female and should be taught in our schools. Have you considered doing a Sex Ed course for Big Brothers Big Sisters, NN118? I think you have the realistic, practical view point this younger generation needs.
The way my 10 year old little bro talks about the girls hes "dated" with (he might be a pathological liar -- though I think most kids do this), you'd think he'd be teaching a class.

I-Cant-Breathe.jpg

Novacatt,
If you don't mind me asking, is this your first potential venture into this area? You said you're risk averse so I assume it might be but just wondering. Also what do you think is behind the motivation to maybe wander? Lousy sex at home? Just variety? Never had an Asian? All of the above?
Maybe he just wants some strange.

Originally posted by 50ShadesOfCreigh:
Novacatt,
Welcome back shoop.

Originally posted by nardibynature123:

Novacatt,
Welcome back shoop.
Who?

Novacatt,
Decided to pull the trigger and followed up. She said there is a lot going on at work. I said you'll have to fill me in.

Reponse: "Yes, let's meet up" and suggested a nice bar/restaurant.

Is this a bad idea? Too bad I can't ask JoePaturnedaBlindEye since he is now in another dimension.

Novacatt,
Decided to pull the trigger and followed up. She said there is a lot going on at work. I said you'll have to fill me in.

Reponse: "Yes, let's meet up" and suggested a nice bar/restaurant.

Is this a bad idea? Too bad I can't ask JoePaturnedaBlindEye since he is now in another dimension.
So did he cum or what?

mallrats1-620x.jpg

Just reread part of this thread and wanted to follow up on Snottie's point about girls being into choking, slapping etc. I was with this brazilian girl a few weeks ago and she started yelling in Portuguese and slapping me while she was on top of me at one point. She then wanted me to slap her and that got a little weird. I really think 50 Shades of Grey unleashed some inner pent up aggression in females that they now take out in the bedroom.

Most of the girls I'm with know enough not to get too kinky if they want me to last more than a minute.

Had a few minor close calls but 2 that stick out:

1) when I first started, stopped at a girls house after work. Hit the ATM and got gas near her house. Wife sees ATM receipt with address of bank. Wants to know why i was there. Luckily the neighborhood was off the highway I use for work. So I said I was low on gas and had to get off and look for gas station. I had the full tank of gas to back my story up.

2) much closer call. Booked a trip to NY and made huge rookie mistake. Left confirmation screen up on computer which stated room for 2. Going to NY wasn't issue but room for 2 sent her off deep end. A million questions, lots of accusations etc. said it must have been default when I booked room and didn't notice it. She was still super suspicious to the point where I was so paranoid she'd show up in NY at hotel so to hedge my bets, I booked a connecting room. Didn't tell girl I was with but if worse came to worse and wife showed up unannounced, I could throw the side girl into the adjoining room. Luckily it didn't come to that.

No I didn't bargain with God to help me get out of it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to hear from me for help on getting away with adultery. I'm at peace with getting caught eventually. On some level it will be a relief.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You're at peace with getting caught. Wow man, sounds like you have a fantastic thing going on at home. Spoken like a man with nothing to lose. May as well just go ahead and lose it, then you dont need to sneak around anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT