ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles - LOL

The line between tier 4 and yawn is very thin. Statistically speaking Tier 4 are all about the same with russell wilson probably belonging closer to Tier 3.

The line between tier 4 and yawn is very thin. Statistically speaking Tier 4 are all about the same with russell wilson probably belonging closer to Tier 3.
I dont always agree with you but respect yoyr knowledge. Howevsr, let's get to wilson. I had this guy pegged his senior at wisky. The sports boss and I used to battle as I said he would be a good pro. The boss disagreed. So that's my bias. I loved wilson on college. I'm owning it. Regardless, this guy is really good. All he does is make plays. Not to sound like a know-it-all jerk, but if you miss the it thing and his ability to make plays, you are missing it. He's a special player and will be a consistent winner. Easy to forget he stepped in and won. Period, since day one in the league. He had a great D and they played conservative. Late in games this guy makes plays to win. Has since college.

You mean the time he marched them down the field in 80 seconds before his offensive coordinator shit the bed to lose the super bowl?

You mean the time he marched them down the field in 80 seconds before his offensive coordinator shit the bed to lose the super bowl?

I don't know if this is a textbook example of moving the goalposts, but it sure as hell is intellectually dishonest.

You are the only person using the word clutch. Being proficient in running a two minute offense is not the same as being "clutch". In Wilson's case, it forces Seattle to open up the offense which plays to his skills. It's a clear example as to his ability to play the game at an elite level. I would think somone who prides themself on knowing football would understand the difference. In this case obviously not. With their d and style it would make no sense to play this style the first 3 quarters. They run the ball and plat towards their d.

Wilson seems very ordinary to me when the D keeps him in the pocket. If he can't use his legs to keep drives alive, you get very pedestrian performance.

Caleb Sturgis' missed field goal the difference in the game. Fitting.
I think the Sanchez pick was more fitting. You almost knew it was going to happen. Classic Sanchez - make a couple plays but then shit the bed at biggest moment. Fans were cheering him coming in. Not that Bradford is great, but he is clearly better than Sanchez.

Reactions: obriend1 and brill
8-8 wins the NFC East? I can see it come down to Eagles-Giants in week 17.

I just can't get excited about the Eagles though, they really aren't a good team and should not be even sniffing the playoffs.

burrs, comments on the game today?

been awful quiet since pumping your chest at me on Twitter out early on

burrs, comments on the game today?

been awful quiet since pumping your chest at me on Twitter out early on

Everything I said to you on Twitter was about stuff you said about the Dolphins prior to the season. And you were wrong. I didn't promote the Eagles once today. Both teams stink. Again, the entire league is pretty much mediocre or below. I've been saying this since after a few weeks of the season.

You defend Tannehill at every turn. He's average.

You jerked-off to the Suh signing for about three weeks straight. They entered today 31st vs the run.

This is what I mentioned to you on Twitter. I said nothing about the Eagles.

Last edited:
Burrs is a loser that feels the need to come at me for some reason at every turn. so I am reveling in this win today.

I come at you because every time I make a reasonable comment about the Dolphins, you tell me that I don't watch the games. Yet, you know everything about every other team in the league. You're a fukking dork with your teenage boy-like comments at every turn.

I say neither could throw down a tennis ball.

I think it's pretty common knowledge at this point that about 25 teams in the NFL stink. What's more confounding is 2 of the teams who actually dont stink, Green Bay and Denver, have each forgotten how to play football out of thin air. I've never seen the NFL in worst shape as far as quality teams go. The Patriots appeared to be head and shoulders above the entire league but take away Dion Lewis and now Julian Edelman and even they are susceptible. If Edelman is out for an extended period they come back to the middling pack.

I think 3 out of 14 favorites won outright so far this week. Is anyone even surprised at this point? League is a mess.

And if they could dunk a tennis ball on a 9'2" rim, they would have some dignity and not brag to the whole world about it.
dignity goes out the door when you turn 40. Today I threw the soccer ball down with ease. Felt like a gangster.

With Seattle buried anyone have any idea who comes out of the NFC?

I'm going with GB. Rodgers is still the best player in the league. The Vikings are playing great right now but I expect the Packers to take the division.

I am thinking it will be:

1. Carolina
2. Green Bay
3. Arizona
4. NFC East
5. Minnesota
6. Atlanta

NFC East beats Atlanta
Arizona beats Minnesota

Carolina beats NFC East
GB beats Arizona

GB over Carolina in NFC Championship

I think it's pretty common knowledge at this point that about 25 teams in the NFL stink. What's more confounding is 2 of the teams who actually dont stink, Green Bay and Denver, have each forgotten how to play football out of thin air. I've never seen the NFL in worst shape as far as quality teams go. The Patriots appeared to be head and shoulders above the entire league but take away Dion Lewis and now Julian Edelman and even they are susceptible. If Edelman is out for an extended period they come back to the middling pack.

I think 3 out of 14 favorites won outright so far this week. Is anyone even surprised at this point? League is a mess.

I picked only three wins ATS this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT