ADVERTISEMENT

for dmil, kmil, gbrac and the libs, Hillary loses the votes again

Read it again. Seriously , how did you get through the SAT? This is fairly simple stuff.

For the tenth time, maybe more , as clear as I can put it: she's not well liked. She's going to be the nominee. Literally no one has said anything but this and yet you keep telling us someone is arguing she is liked, and claiming victory for the opposite being proven correct.

Truly bizarre bevavior. It's not terribly hard to claim victory on something when you completely fabricate the opposing view point.

Adp: She's not well liked! She's losing primaries!

Everyone : Maybe so, but she's going to be the nominee.

Adp: Maybe so, but you were wrong about her being liked!! She losing primaries!!

Midway thru this bad boy I reached for more popcorn. Thank you.

Just saw an anti-Trumo commercial where they had a wide range of people lip-syncing some of his more memorable quotes. Like "if you're flat chested, you can't be a 10". The tag line was "does Donald Trumo really speak for you?"

My guess is that stuff like this will only cause his support to grow.

Just saw an anti-Trumo commercial where they had a wide range of people lip-syncing some of his more memorable quotes. Like "if you're flat chested, you can't be a 10". The tag line was "does Donald Trumo really speak for you?"

My guess is that stuff like this will only cause his support to grow.
I mean, I don't think you cannot be a ten, but you have to have the good everywhere else.

Just played it again. My new favorite is a 65-70 year old women mouthing "they can all go F themselves". It makes you laugh but I doubt it will have any effect on an undecided voter.

Hubby is a serial rapist.. So what?

Change the topic..

Cap tip to the Clintons for brainwashing just enuff D's

Look, I'm a big Hillary supporter. But I don't really ike her. I'm just ready for her. It's her time.

Tjc, so barring some unanticipated event you think Trumo rocks it in November (or may rock it in november)?
I have no idea who will win in Nov but I certainly hope Trumo wins. I don't want my life to end with Hillart as Prez.

Reactions: vuscratch
Look, I'm a big Hillary supporter. But I don't really ike her. I'm just ready for her. It's her time.

Tjc, so barring some unanticipated event you think Trumo rocks it in November (or may rock it in november)?
If you mean that it's her time to go to prison I agree with you!

Reactions: ericw
Trumo now up 2 points nationally per ABC news poll. 12 point swing since March.

Trumo now up 2 points nationally per ABC news poll. 12 point swing since March.

Not sure there is anything more useless than a national poll for an election in May. Tell me the polls in FLA, OH,CO, MI in September. Till then, this whole thing is a yawn city.

Reactions: tjc3844
Update: Gov. Terry the Mac (D-VA) has federal agents so far up his ass he can taste Brylcreem.

Is this Barry's Justice Dept. throwing Hillart under the bus again?

adp? Thoughts? Analysis?

Not sure there is anything more useless than a national poll for an election in May. Tell me the polls in FLA, OH,CO, MI in September. Till then, this whole thing is a yawn city.
You got that right, Anarchy.

Now that the field is set, does Trump have much of a shot against that wicked hag? I really would like to see America made gr8 again.

Now that the field is set, does Trump have much of a shot against that wicked hag? I really would like to see America made gr8 again.

Perspective in the DC area is a little warped, down here they are painting the comments about the Hispanic judge he made over the weekend seem like it will be his final undoing. Not the first time we've heard that, but the Trump University thing overall is bad (Cruz even got some limited traction with it months ago), as are many other things with Trumo. Regardless, given how the general electorate has trended since 2008, still don't think there are enough angry white people to elect Trumo if it's Hilart-Trumo straight up.

I know Hilart is hated, but the Democratic machine, even without Barry on the ticket, is powerful enough to get their base really fired up about someone with the baggage Trumo has.

So he needs help, in the form of an indictment and/or Bernie going nuclear (third party). If either of those things happen, he is immediately in the lead. Can't see Bernie doing it. And I think the amount of time with no indictment means it's not happening. not looking good.

I'm also of the view that a large part of the stock market rally (recovery) we've seen over the last few months is due to greater political certainty. Hillart-Trumo means Hilart will win and provide certainty, even if the media will milk Trumo and him having a shot for all it's worth for months. The market knows better.

NYT Thomas Friedman today pretty much nailed it. GOP is in shambles. What he doesn't mention is that it probably can't get any better the way the current primary process is set up. It's set up to see that party elect some narrow winger that how cow towed to the extreme to get nominated. That's proven unelectable,and they are not getting any closer to the center- right they need to be. Poorly lead party right now.

Nothing says sound economic policy like electing the family that repealed glass steagall arguably driving the conditions that led to near economic collapse.

Reactions: cleanwave
Nothing says sound economic policy like electing the family that repealed glass steagall arguably driving the conditions that led to near economic collapse.
Agreed. Deregulation can be a very dangerous thing. Kudos to the 5 Republican congressmen and 51 Democratic congressmen who voted against the GLBA.

Last edited:
Reactions: NickleDimer
Whatever. Could have been vetoed. Crooked Clinton instead signed it into law.

He could have written a similar article about either party. Both sides need to fracture and start all over again.

True pretty much - but one party is about to win 3 straight elections. When the GoP did that in 80,84 and 88, it was because their message was sounder than the opposition. It's happening today because one party is running horribly poor and narrow appealing candidates. (yes, even worse than a Mike Dukakis ).

True pretty much - but one party is about to win 3 straight elections. When the GoP did that in 80,84 and 88, it was because their message was sounder than the opposition. It's happening today because one party is running horribly poor and narrow appealing candidates. (yes, even worse than a Mike Dukakis ).

It's happening today because the country is more left leaning than ever before.

Reactions: NickleDimer
Also because a lot of the old religious weirdo baby boomers are dying out. 12 years ago Cruz would have gotten a lot more traction.

It's happening today because the country is more left leaning than ever before.

Not sure about that. Perhaps an intelligent center right candidate who has some semblance of empathy for the 98%ers and doesn't want to ban Brown people and give guns to all might fare decently. There isn't a lot of practicality in either side, but far less so these last few elections in the GoP - that's why they have gotten crushed. Time to rethink it.

Whatever. Could have been vetoed. Crooked Clinton instead signed it into law.
At the time this Republican-sponsored legislation came up for a vote you would've supported a Democratic presidential veto?

My bullsh*t detector is about to burst.

Not sure about that. Perhaps an intelligent center right candidate who has some semblance of empathy for the 98%ers and doesn't want to ban Brown people and give guns to all might fare decently. There isn't a lot of practicality in either side, but far less so these last few elections in the GoP - that's why they have gotten crushed. Time to rethink it.
Like John McCain?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT