ADVERTISEMENT

for dmil, kmil, gbrac and the libs, Hillary loses the votes again

Like John McCain?

McCain was fighting against a disastrous administration that ended in utter failure in almost every meaningful metric, and then he picked Sarah Palin. Plus he was like 100. So no, not like John McCain. Not sure i see the candidate in the current group to be honest, but the current GoP is like a team that keeps losing because of their closer, and keeps refusing to address it.

McCain was fighting against a disastrous administration that ended in utter failure in almost every meaningful metric, and then he picked Sarah Palin. Plus he was like 100. So no, not like John McCain. Not sure i see the candidate in the current group to be honest, but the current GoP is like a team that keeps losing because of their closer, and keeps refusing to address it.
Also, McCain's senior economic advisor was the G from GLBA.

You think Hillart would have beaten McCain?

Like John McCain?
McCain maybe had a shot in 2000 before Rove and co pulled the black baby push poll stunt. Pretty gross even in the gross world of politics. That was his time.. he was too old next go round and then palin

Hillary at -320 to win the Presidency as of this morning. Biggest number in a long, long time.

Practicality doesn't grab headlines, coverage, or votes. So you don't see it. When people vote with practicality, you will see it in candidates.

I think it does among productive and diverse populations. Only one of the first 10 primaries is held in a state that ranks in the top ten of states least dependent on the federal gov't. Primaries should be reworked - in a digital age everyone can vote on one day. Short of that - do it over a week or so. And start with states that can pull their own weight first. We're paying for everything, so best we have more say in who runs for president. We don't need deadbeat states like SC having a pivotal say. And obviously they are destroying a perfectly good party in the process.

Hillary at -320 to win the Presidency as of this morning. Biggest number in a long, long time.

Yup, number keeps going up even though books are exposed on Trump big time. Not a good sign for Trump supporters.

McCain maybe had a shot in 2000 before Rove and co pulled the black baby push poll stunt. Pretty gross even in the gross world of politics. That was his time.. he was too old next go round and then palin
Just 2 years older in 2000 than HRC will be when she takes office in January.

Why do the smart wealthy states let deadbeat states influence their choices?

I have no idea. As these coddled millennials text, SMFH. Shit needs to change. Like having to buy millions of people dinner every night and letting them chose Waffle House every night, never getting a say.

Shit needs to change. Like having to buy millions of people dinner every night and letting them chose Waffle House every night, never getting a say.
Typically a person with this line of thinking is thrilled about the current GoP candidate. He's building walls for migrants and banning muslims. Just wait till he gets poor people in his cross hairs.

Typically a person with this line of thinking is thrilled about the current GoP candidate. He's building walls for migrants and banning muslims. Just wait till he gets poor people in his cross hairs.

No, he loves "the poorly educated". He's said that. It's his demo.

You think Hillart would have beaten McCain?
Due to the market crash a trained monkey would have beaten any Republican. The bottom fell out of the economy on Bush's watch one month before the election. That's the thing about being an incumbent party for 8 years. The old October surprise can completely alter a race and make the candidates powerless to do anything.

Due to the market crash a trained monkey would have beaten any Republican.
screenshot.png

Reactions: BigEastBasketball
Yup, number keeps going up even though books are exposed on Trump big time. Not a good sign for Trump supporters.
Serious thought.. any chance Trump is thinking about a way out before Cleveland where he can still claim victory? Its looking like a blowout outside of the indictment. He has no organization, limited money and no campaign. You can tell me he is rewriting the way to win but I don't believe it for the general. Random tweets making fun of the way Hillary looks is not a sound response strategy after she attacks you. His campaign is now worried he is going to randomly tweet out his VP choice.

The doubling down on Curiel and then playing the semantics game about his comments being misconstrued was pretty gr8. Set aside the fairly despicable rhetoric... it just shows he is insecure, a baby and attention whore. Instead of "pivoting" to attack a terrible and wholly unlikable/disliked candidate in her own right, he has to make it all about him and spent two weeks whining about a court case he will likely lose. It was telling to see that he pulled the same exact schit with a judge in NY in a case he lost against the Chinese investors he claims to "beat." He has to have an excuse when he loses because he "always wins."

I'm thankfully not a lawyer, but I did read a bit about this case and Trump's idea that he should have received a summary judgment. Again, not a lawyer but if I am understanding it right , it seems it would take a lot to get a summary judgment in any case similar to this. Basically, the plaintiff has to have some of their major facts of the dispute wrong in bringing the suit. It appears to be a fairly basic and rudimentary ruling to proceed in the courts. Not even sure it leaves any room for a bias.

For example, the plaintiff would have to argue "in May of 2007, i paid Trumo University $27,000 bucks and I did not receive any of the promised training". Trumo then would say. Trumo University did not even begin taking enrollment until June of 2008. Something along those lines. Do I have that right?

If so, he makes a fairly dumb argument for summary judgment because not even his lawyers dispute the basic facts of the case.

Serious thought.. any chance Trump is thinking about a way out before Cleveland where he can still claim victory? Its looking like a blowout outside of the indictment. He has no organization, limited money and no campaign. You can tell me he is rewriting the way to win but I don't believe it for the general. Random tweets making fun of the way Hillary looks is not a sound response strategy after she attacks you. His campaign is now worried he is going to randomly tweet out his VP choice.

The doubling down on Curiel and then playing the semantics game about his comments being misconstrued was pretty gr8. Set aside the fairly despicable rhetoric... it just shows he is insecure, a baby and attention whore. Instead of "pivoting" to attack a terrible and wholly unlikable/disliked candidate in her own right, he has to make it all about him and spent two weeks whining about a court case he will likely lose. It was telling to see that he pulled the same exact schit with a judge in NY in a case he lost against the Chinese investors he claims to "beat." He has to have an excuse when he loses because he "always wins."

And we are supposed to believe you would otherwise vote republican?

And we are supposed to believe you would otherwise vote republican?
Huh? Im not a hyper partisan hack that twists myself into logic pretzels to defend a bad candidate. And I did not vote D last general for what its worth.

I do find it hilarious that republicans that would canonize Reagan and defend Bush (someone I did vote for) are going to pretend that an authoritarian, protectionist favoring isolationist is aligned with their principles. People like that can't separate party from the candidate.

Have you ever not voted republican?

edit and I will go further to add that in this election, on foreign policy alone I can't handle Hillart and her interventionist approach that she seems to believe has worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: NickleDimer
Huh? Im not a hyper partisan hack that twists myself into logic pretzels to defend a bad candidate. And I did not vote D last general for what its worth.

I do find it hilarious that republicans that would canonize Reagan and defend Bush (someone I did vote for) are going to pretend that an authoritarian, protectionist favoring isolationist is aligned with their principles. People like that can't separate party from the candidate.

Have you ever not voted republican?

edit and I will go further to add that in this election, on foreign policy alone I can't handle Hillart and her interventionist approach that she seems to believe has worked.

I am independent. I have voted for Bill, Bush, Bush, Obama, Romney

Check that number after a few debates. Trumo is going to pummel her.

Not sure if that will be enough to beat her, but she will be even more damaged than she is now.

Trumo is not that good in a one-on-one debate. Too issue oriented. He was good when he could poke and jab among 7 or so. Hillart is terrible but she knows issues and will hold her own in a back and forth. The tweet above is the kind of roundhouse blow that Trumo will be delivering effectively throughout. Debates will be a wash.

trump isn't going to add to his base in the debates by making period jokes about the moderator

all those people are already voting for him

he's not running in a republican primary against a man with a face like a melting candle any more

he's running against someone just as ruthless and dishonest, but who's actually a politician

and her being a woman, with this shithead as her opponent, is enough reason for me to vote for her if i have to

Reactions: NickleDimer
trump isn't going to add to his base in the debates by making period jokes about the moderator

all those people are already voting for him

he's not running in a republican primary against a man with a face like a melting candle any more

he's running against someone just as ruthless and dishonest, but who's actually a politician

and her being a woman, with this shithead as her opponent, is enough reason for me to vote for her if i have to

The fact that she is "actually a politician" is a handicap, in this election cycle anyway.

Even that CBS News hack Scott Pelley roasted her the other night, asking if she bears any responsibility for her 52% unfavorable rating which is the highest for any Democratic nominee since they started asking the question in 1984.

And you concede that she is dishonest, therefore your rationale for voting for her is that she is a woman?

Last edited:
Thanks Trumo voters in the Republican primaries. Four years of Hillart is on them. I agree that his stuff won't play as well (to the extent it did before, I thought it was pretty awful joke value aside) in front of a national audience, in a 1-on-1 debate. No more Bernie and no indictment means no chance for Trumo.

Bump in the number my guess is due to details coming out about e-mails, not too salacious, in conjunction with Bernie getting ready to back down.

Long road to recovery for Democratic party opposition now (can't really say Republican party anymore). Used to be a fairly easy alliance with red state types. Now more typical Republicans can't help but hate the people who voted Trumo and made this happen. Maybe hatred for Hillart is enough to unify down the road, but maybe not. By then the Supreme Court will be almost irretrievably liberal. May as well just let it happen now.

Thanks Trumo voters in the Republican primaries. Four years of Hillart is on them. I agree that his stuff won't play as well (to the extent it did before, I thought it was pretty awful joke value aside) in front of a national audience, in a 1-on-1 debate. No more Bernie and no indictment means no chance for Trumo.

Bump in the number my guess is due to details coming out about e-mails, not too salacious, in conjunction with Bernie getting ready to back down.

Long road to recovery for Democratic party opposition now (can't really say Republican party anymore). Used to be a fairly easy alliance with red state types. Now more typical Republicans can't help but hate the people who voted Trumo and made this happen. Maybe hatred for Hillart is enough to unify down the road, but maybe not. By then the Supreme Court will be almost irretrievably liberal. May as well just let it happen now.

Ohh don't worry life will go on and the sun will come out tomorrow..but hopefully thanks to Hillart it won't be as hot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT