ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Draft

Burrs, don't hedge. Who will win the nba title and the Stanley cup?

I think the Warriors, but in fairness we have to monitor the Curry situation. The only other team I see winning is SA, but I think they need a less than 100% Curry to do so.

I like the winner of WAS/PIT to hoist cup. I think that series goes 7. The winner wins the Cup.

Assuming Curry can play in the west finals GS should be fine. The Blazers series is a foregone conclusion.

Well, they did underachieve last year. Don't we all agree on that? And all I said was that it was disappointing. Plenty of other "real" Nova fans were far more critical.

And again, I always call things the way I see them. Why haven't you people figured that out yet?
Whaddya mean 'you people'?

Reactions: NickleDimer
I think the Warriors, but in fairness we have to monitor the Curry situation. The only other team I see winning is SA, but I think they need a less than 100% Curry to do so.

I like the winner of WAS/PIT to hoist cup. I think that series goes 7. The winner wins the Cup.
It's not multiple choice, pick one for each. i want you to write down one NBA team and one NHL team you think will win

Spurs
Caps but let's be honest, I didn't watch much hockey. I've enjoyed the playoffs and they look like the best team.

Spurs
Caps but let's be honest, I didn't watch much hockey. I've enjoyed the playoffs and they look like the best team.

I agree, but I've been impressed with Pens over last 1/3 of the season.

there is no chance on God's green Earth that John Elway would trade a 1st for Sam Bradford

that is never happening

That is the same type of comment we will hear about carson werntz in a few years. BUST!

wentz went into his senior year as a likely late 1st to 2nd pick

as a senior, he got hurt, and his team got to the (1aa) title game without him, in which he played...OK

this mother f--ker is the mike mamula of quarterbacks

let's trade up and pretend he's elway because of his f--king interviews

still better than chip trading middle round picks for 30 y/o 3rd down backs and not taking o linemen though

wentz went into his senior year as a likely late 1st to 2nd pick

as a senior, he got hurt, and his team got to the (1aa) title game without him, in which he played...OK

this mother f--ker is the mike mamula of quarterbacks

let's trade up and pretend he's elway because of his f--king interviews

still better than chip trading middle round picks for 30 y/o 3rd down backs and not taking o linemen though

Hahaha. Gr8 insight by the fake black guy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT