ADVERTISEMENT

Sixers Draft/Trade Rumors

Rumors that MINN turned down the 5th & Lavine for Butler. Insane if true.

christ maker was marginal when he was 19

lavine is no longer eligible for the rookie challenge, which is the best platform for his game. he's less useless than i thought, but you don't give him up for jimmy butler? insane

Ibaka*

Following brexit and this draft is exhausting.

Oladipo and Westbrook together is one athletic backcourt.

They supposedly had a scout at Providence every week during the season watching Dunn. Seems strange to take Brown when they could've potentially landed a star for Dunn. I guess the packages weren't there.
because Dunn isn't that good. Welcome to the NBA draft..process.

Note, they pick all these international guys because they are the exact opposite of Okafor...they shoot, move, long....not Okafor.

I know, but that's why the trade didn't go through. Nobody wants Rubio, so calling him a throwaway doesn't really make sense. He wasn't what stopped the trade.

Got it. I meant Rubio sucks. Obviously you know more about this deal. I'm getting to this late.

Reactions: tomjackleman
rubio is good

no jumper, though

baldwin gone. apparently nobody at vandy had anything nice to say about him

ellenson still on the board, along with foreigners korkmaz and luwawu

Reactions: tomjackleman
Silver lining....all these euro's leave some good stuff at 24 and 26...Bembry, Jackson, Cousins, Those are my three. Give me two.

So we can't even give okafor away...burrs still too soon?

How do you know they wanted to give him away?

I love how Tomjacklemam likes every single one of your posts towards me. How often does he blow you?

How do you know they wanted to give him away?

I love how Tomjacklemam likes every single one of your posts towards me. How often does he blow you?
Dude, he's talking to me. We had a back and forth. He gave a mea culpa, so I liked it. So friggin paranoid.

tilting...

Let's bond. We're Sixer fans...who do you want at 24 and 26. See mine above.

tilting...

Let's bond. We're Sixer fans...who do you want at 24 and 26. See mine above.

I liked Beasley. He just went.

No specific order:
Jackson
Bembry
Richardson
De. Murray
The French kid Luwaua ???
Ulis

I like Brice Johnson, D. Davis, and intrigued by Skai, but they're fours. I think the Sixers have those. Unless you're drafting for future depth.

Malachi, Jackson, Ulis, Murray. Get 1. Or 2. Maybe Ulis (if he can wear Tom Cruise inserts).

just say no to malachi richardson

luwawu, korkmaz, dejounte murray, ulis, mccaw. maybe skal, davis or johnson

wouldn't have minded levert but he gone

Like Ullis as well. Don't like anyone from UNLV.

I liked Deyonte Davis. His mannerisms on court suggested pretty good in time. Maybe, take him as a developmental piece in case you move Noel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT