ADVERTISEMENT

Sixers Draft/Trade Rumors

OKC made a really nice move.

Davis would be great value at 24. Athletic, young and another guy who takes minutes from Okafor. Love a shooter.

Reactions: tomjackleman
I actually watch the college guys. You never saw Wentz play a live game.

Good news, we have options...who you got.

Davis, Jackson, Ullis,

luwawu. i like it

going to be some decent players left at the two spots they traded out of for ish f smith, it looks like

maybe even demetrius jackson or tyler ulis, who are better than smith

Luwawu was projected in this range. Don't hate it. Could be solid.

Is Luwawa someone that comes over this year?

I heard decent things about him. Guys seem to like him. He was invited to the green room, ha ha.

Educate me on why I'm happy. I don't watch any of these euro's and won't pretend to know their games. Sounds like draft and stash.

two athletic, long wings who are solid/improving shooters from deep

the kind of guys you can't really have too many of, honestly

at least one second rounder to gank ulis or d jackson would be nice, though

anybody with multiple second rounders who might mistakenly think okafor is good?

deyonta davis, demetrius jackson, mccaw, zimmerman, ulis, brogdon--some of these guys might make it

warriors just took ezeli again

Reactions: NickleDimer
Cal to Phx?

i love how it was a big deal that Skal was falling. the announcers acted like it was gonna hurt UKs program. made no sense. explain to me how this Skal kid is gonna be a good NBA player? didnt even play at UK, got pushed around, doesnt do anything well. i dont get it. i get upside and potential. but when you are so weak you sit the bench in college there is no reason to take him in the 1st rd and guarantee him a contract.

avg 13 mins overall and 15 mins in SEC play. 6 pts per game for the seasson 5 ppg in conference. he blocked 59 shots and had 113 total rebounds in 36 games. 1.6 bpg and 3 rpg

i love how Bilas said he had no choice but to go pro cause he isnt good enough to play on next seasons UK team. i love the NBA. they draft kids who cant play cause they have upside and are tall. most seasons its a crap shoot after the #1 overall pick. a total crap shoot. and anything from 20-60 is total luck if they are good.

He's got a 2M buyout, no?

Yes, but I heard they can pay it in installaments, which might make it say.

Both players say they want to come over now, but I'm not sure Sixers want both now. Wouldn't surprise me if Turkish kid stays another year. He's kind of young.

Luwawu is physically ready to play in the league today. Off the charts athlete. He will translate. Korkmaz needs to get stronger.

Is Luwawa someone that comes over this year?

looks like it. seems like a better prospect than hield or murray, honestly. korkmaz turns 19 this week. not sure he ever comes over, though

noel's per 36 stats post-ish trade: 15/10/2.5 steals (led league)/2.2 blocks/56% fg

they're $55 mil under the cap. don't see how extending noel at the old max would hamstring them. rodman came off the bench for the pistons, and embiid's health is still a question mark

they're going to make a massive mistake when they trade noel for some joe schmo replacement-level guard. ibaka is probably 29, and definitely in decline. magic gave up oladipo and sabonis. noel doesn't have the floor-spacing standstill jumper, but he's a better overall player. if other teams are too dumb to see his value, that's their problem

it's not important to get value for okafor. dump him and move on. not sure if i've expressed this

still have the lakers pick and the right to swap with the dumpster fire in sacto

JG, why do you say that the Turkish kid might never come over? Sounds like he wants to come over now. Tho, staying another year might make more sense.

Korkmaz camp very upset he was drafted that low. Apparently he was given assurances in the top 16. Which is why he kept his name in the draft. Cost him a couple million dollars. Sounds like he's wavering on coming over.

Luwawu is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT