ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Questions.... The evening edition / now morning... Divorce 2.0

What was the result of the visit from the cops? An acquaintance had a similar course of events and it looks like her slapping is going to mean no custody and her paying child support.

What is your finest video game accomplishment?

Is there a maximum allowable age for bodysurfing?

Originally posted by Greg Woodward:

How do you think you will die?

How old do you think you will be when you die?

Do you like blueberries cooked in things like pancakes or muffins?

"F", Marry, Kill.......Elizabeth Hurley, Madonna, and JLo
I'm thinking heart attack or cancer. If it's cancer then I'm going to get a shit ton of heroin and go out on a ride. Not kidding either.

Who doesn't??!?!?!

F JLo, Marry Liz Hurley, and Kill Madonna. That one was too easy.

I've channeled it into working out, working more, and doing things with my soon. The old "Living well is the best revenge" thought. Yes, it's become more rational and controlled anger. Before it was erratic and I would snap. Now I almost have a cool rage about me.

I personally like Paw Patrol, Avengers Assemble, and Wally Kazaam.

Honesty - under. After living 5 years of fakeness I'm now big on honesty, even if the truth hurts.
GInger Ale - under. f'ing love the stuff, but I only drink soda with booze.
ATM - Over. Severely over.
Strong Lats - under: back strength is part of core strength and key.
Pro golf - over. So boring and little star power.
Casual dress - under. You can look as good in casual dress as you can in a suit if done properly.
makeup - under. Whoa, women like my ex look like a difference person without it.
Tequila - UNDER!
ISIS - over. Can we just bomb them back to the middle ages and be done with it?
Taking a bath - under. Nothing like a good soak in the tub while reading a book.

No, but I know the plot and ending. It resonates high. My buddy years ago said she was running a long con on me. And now he was proven right.

If she didn't leave the house I could have gotten a court order to force her to. I wish it helped me as much as it did him! I'm jealous. I couldn't believe she did it in front of our son. And she also would talk through him, saying things like "Daddy is an asshole." Who the F talks through kids? It is so wrong on so many levels.

Beating X-Men the arcade game with a few friends while in Ocean City years ago. I'm not much a gamer. But currently playing InJustice: Gods Among us with my son and I'm digging it. Same with Lego Marvel Superheroes on the iPad.

No. If it brings you joy then there is no age limit. Don't be an "agist"

Who do your parents like better....you or your brother at Gonzaga?

What will you have for dinner tonight?

Did you used to fart out loud in front of your Cookie Monster Ex?

I think they like us both equally, although I'll lean towards me. I'm more responsible and level headed. Plus my brother got busted by the cops for being on mushroom last summer and they're still pissed about it.

Solid question. I have to drop off my son at 5, so I might get him Chick Fil A. If so, I'll grab two boxes of grilled nuggets.

Do I did not. I wish I did now.

Are things ever cordial these days with the Cookie Monster?

What is your son doing right now?

What kind of peanut butter do you buy?

Originally posted by Greg Woodward:

Are things ever cordial these days with the Cookie Monster?

What is your son doing right now?

What kind of peanut butter do you buy?
Nl, not really. I would say her saying I'm a pussy and a baby and me calling her fat is not cordial. However, the past two days I've been cordial and putting in an effort to be because my son is upset and asked me yesterday why we all didn't live together. That was really tough to hear and broke my heart.

He's playing with little superhero's next to me. I take breaks and play with him every so often. I work from home so I wake up early to get a lot done when I have him. We also go out around noon for a while and do something to break the day. I'm looking for schools/ pre-k's to put him in a day or two when I have him.

I buy Peanut Butter and Co. I love PB so I've got multiple types.

Chocolate Chip. Here's an interesting fact... she never made me cookies. Or make me an extra. I'd get ones that were over done and she would toss out otherwise. But I love Chocolate Chip cookies. You would think she would maybe make some every so often?

What do you do that allows you to work from home?

When was the last time you were in the CoDB?

What was the worst thing that you ever did when you lost control of yourself and went into a rage? In the context of the ex-wife?

Ever call her a CU Next Tuesday?

I work in renewable energy and travel a few days a week. I didn't like working from home at first but now I love it.

Daytona Beach?

Originally posted by Novacatt94:
What was the worst thing that you ever did when you lost control of yourself and went into a rage? In the context of the ex-wife?

Ever call her a CU Next Tuesday?
Kicked over a coffee table and broke it. Or broke a baby gate on the stairs.

Totally. And she is. Each time I got angry it was because she said something about me to get under my skin. She would mention my family's issues or my old career. Things that weren't relevant to our relationship talk.

She he never put an effort in. She admits she is selfish and an introvert. So when I was buying her flowers she would ignore me from the kitchen or the couch. She wouldn't even go to the movies with me because she doesn't like them. So what, I lik the movies so go with me!

Originally posted by obriend1:
I work in renewable energy and travel a few days a week. I didn't like working from home at first but now I love it.

Daytona Beach?
CoDB is the City of DoucheBags, a/k/a/ New York City.

What is the approximate diameter of the perfect nipple?

How fast can you run a mile right now?

Who is going to win the world series this year?

If you had a seven figure annual income, what is the most you could bring yourself to spend per month on a car lease?

What do you do with your son when you are banging these girls?

Who is the biggest CoPer on this board?

Is not her calling your family out for issue a bit like Charles Barkely making fun of someone's golf swing?

I'm enjoying the sh*t out of this TQ. Honest raw emotions.

Will the current hate eventually fade? If so, will only time do the trick OR will it be you growing as a person OR finding a new relationship?

Is there a peanut butter brand that you think is gross? I can't do Skippy. And I can't deal with hippie peanut butter that separates.

Did your company get $$ from Obama because it involves "green" energy?

Do you use your Debit Card in every day transactions? Have you ever had any type of identity theft?

Ov/Un/Pr
corn
Tesla/Elon Musk
wedding rings
the franchise model
brand name diapers
home improvement stores
bourbon
carnival rides

Originally posted by Villanova U:

Originally posted by obriend1:

Daytona Beach?
CoDB is the City of DoucheBags, a/k/a/ New York City.

What is the approximate diameter of the perfect nipple?

How fast can you run a mile right now?

Who is going to win the world series this year?

If you had a seven figure annual income, what is the most you could bring yourself to spend per month on a car lease?

What do you do with your son when you are banging these girls?

Who is the biggest CoPer on this board?
Oh, it's been two months. And I go visit family in Scarsdale when I go up there.

1 inch

Probably 7 minutes, 7.5. Not in great running shape right now.

Hate to say, but the Nats are my pick.

$1,500

He's at his Mom's house (or her family's house that is as she's living there)

Burrs, no doubt

Originally posted by Ninetynine5.0:
Is not her calling your family out for issue a bit like Charles Barkely making fun of someone's golf swing?
No, she gets nasty. Especially when they've been nothing but nice and inviting to her and her family.

Originally posted by NickleDimer:
I'm enjoying the sh*t out of this TQ. Honest raw emotions.

Will the current hate eventually fade? If so, will only time do the trick OR will it be you growing as a person OR finding a new relationship?

Is there a peanut butter brand that you think is gross? I can't do Skippy. And I can't deal with hippie peanut butter that separates.

Did your company get $$ from Obama because it involves "green" energy?

Do you use your Debit Card in every day transactions? Have you ever had any type of identity theft?

Ov/Un/Pr
corn
Tesla/Elon Musk
wedding rings
the franchise model
brand name diapers
home improvement stores
bourbon
carnival rides
The hate will fade, as all hatred does. But it will take some time. The things she has done, like not liking the child support amount granted and wanting more, have flat out been immorally wrong. To the point where the judge did not grant her spousal and forced her to file for divorce the day of our hearing. I also need to continue to grow and find myself again. I lost touch with who I was and what I enjoyed in life. I need to get that back.

Nah, I'm good with any. I love Peanut Butter so much that I've put it on pizza.

No, not my company. There are a lot of really shoddy companies and products in the renewable space right now. I do like the main fuel cell companies though if you're looking for an investment.

Yes and yes. 5 years ago I was Savannah and someone was buying crap at Wal-Mart in Florida. Only time though.

Corn - Over. I hate it.
Tesla and Musk - Pr. I like what he's done with Tesla. Solar City on the other hand... their leases were consumer rape.
Rings - Pr.
Franchise Model - Pr.
Brand name diapers - over. Don't be an idiot and go get target diapers or some shit.
HI Stores - Pr. They provide a good that most people need quickly.
Bourbon - Under. I prefer it over Scotch.
Carnival Rides - Under. Nothing like putting your life in the hands of a carny to get a rush.

Alright gents, I'm out for the night with a date. I'll touch base later this evening or early tomorrow morning. Keep firing away if you would like.

Originally posted by Mr. Wade Garrett:
Would you rather....

Take a dick in the mouth or the ass?
Jesus, how about neither. Are we talking a rape situation here? Like prison style? If so I'd probably go mouth so I could bite it off.

Originally posted by Mr. Wade Garrett:
Top 5 best lifting songs....
Currently I've got:

Big Sean - IFGAF
Imagine Dragons - Shots
2 chainz- Used 2
Calvin Harris - Outside
Nas - One Mic

Originally posted by TwoDecks:
Make it 14 last night?

Best bucket list item crossed since divorce?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Nah, this was a repeat. The squirter.

Two at one time. By the far one of the best moment's of my life.

You've said you've been held up a gun point 'a few times'.

1) How many more times will you need to be held up before you move the hell out of Dodge?
2) Did the story of Jim calhoun and the 'knife wielding tuff guys' resonate more after this happend?
3) Best current kids theme songs are Octonauts, Paw Patrol, Jake and Neverland Pirates and of course TMNT. What if your favorite?

Originally posted by TwoDecks:
How did you make the two at once happen?
Went out with the squirter and her friend. They've hooked up a few times before. We went to a bar and they started dancing with me, resulted in me making out with the squirter and her friend jumping in. After about 5 minutes I got the check and we went back to the Squirter's place and were bullshitting around. Music got put on and the same thing occurred. It was strange as it wasn't awkward and was pretty smooth. At no point was I wondering what to do.

Originally posted by Ninetynine5.0:
You've said you've been held up a gun point 'a few times'.

1) How many more times will you need to be held up before you move the hell out of Dodge?
2) Did the story of Jim calhoun and the 'knife wielding tuff guys' resonate more after this happend?
3) Best current kids theme songs are Octonauts, Paw Patrol, Jake and Neverland Pirates and of course TMNT. What if your favorite?
1.) I was held up when I delivered ice cream mix / booze in bad areas of Philly. Two different companies but same result. So it is now a reason why I'm very hesitant to go through any place bad in the city.
2.) No. He's a big Pu**y.
3.) Jake and the Neverland Pirates of course. Easy one.

Originally posted by Ricardo_Montalban:
How long did you date before marriage?
We dated in college for 5 months then reconnected at 25. We then dated for 9 months before I proposed and got married another 6 months later. It was too quick, but I was head over heels at the time.

Originally posted by Villanova U:
Why did Duke get a 1 seed over UVA?
Okafor, Coach K, and the Duke Bias. I do think Justin Anderson being hurt and not recovering well did change their placement. I would have given the other 1 to Arizona though.

Originally posted by Novacatt94:
Did the soon-to-be ex have a proclivity for any unusual sexual activities?
None at all. It was honestly boring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT