ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Questions.... The evening edition / now morning... Divorce 2.0

Originally posted by OldManYellsatCloud:
Was the 3 way interactive between the 2 girls? simultaneous sword licking, cum swapping, etc?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Simultaneous sword licking - yes. That was so f'ing awesome. No cum swapping. Def. had both of them on top of me at the same time and they were making out. Def doggy with the one girl going down on the other.

Originally posted by NickleDimer:
Gagging: hot or amateur move?
If done correctly, gagging = hot.

I'm going down to Clearwater on Wednesday for a bachelor party. Already set up the Tinder preferred so I can start TIndering in Tampa now.

Originally posted by vujoe62:
Originally posted by obriend1:

Originally posted by Novacatt94:
Did the soon-to-be ex have a proclivity for any unusual sexual activities?
None at all. It was honestly boring.
None? Zero? Come on.
None. Nothing kinky at all. She liked kissing me after I went down on her but that is pretty normal. She also lost her sex drive big time after she started taking depression medication. And by big time, I mean we were down to once every 3 or 4 months. But it is interesting to look at - as soon as we moved in together it got cut down from once every other day to once a week. Then that started getting even longer.

Originally posted by YourBuddyRayhad:
I am glad this is working out for you. You seem like a nice guy
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Thanks, but I wouldn't say it is fully working out for me. I'm getting taken to the cleaners with alimony, lawyers bills coming out my ass, miss my son tremendously, and really use Tinder as a method to cover my sadness and loneliness. Sure, getting laid is fantastic and I'm very thankful for modern technology helping me do so but I'm essentially a broken man. I've been doing my best to recover who I was as an individual and do things for my son and my own happiness.

If I could go back and have the person back who I asked to marry me and not the person she became (or truly was and masked it) I would take that in a heartbeat over what I'm doing now. Thank God for my son, as he's the only reason why I don't feel that I completely wasted the past 5 years of my life, my happiness, and my money.

I'm essentially a broken man.
What's your plan to put it back together?

Other than hockey, what are the main rallying points for northern white trash americans?

How has wearing glasses changed your life?

List three things that old people pine for but you don't have the heart to tell them that they suck.

Over/Und/Prop:
dry cleaning
being spiritual
Klay Thompson
thyme
MLS
sarcasm
the industrial military complex

I'm essentially a broken man.
What's your plan to put it back together?

Other than hockey, what are the main rallying points for northern white trash americans?

How has wearing glasses changed your life?

List three things that old people pine for but you don't have the heart to tell them that they suck.

Over/Und/Prop:
dry cleaning
being spiritual
Klay Thompson
thyme
MLS
sarcasm
the industrial military complex
Once the terms are settled, create a financial plan to get back on track. Do things on a weekly basis that are for myself and myself alone. I plan on taking on a few hobbies that I've wanted to try. As well as go back and get my MBA. Also I'm going on a bachelor party to Clearwater this week so that should also help.... or make me feel dirty when I return. Either way, I've never gone down there and am looking forward to a vacation.

MLB - come on, look at those dudes from Kensington who beat that kid to death at the Phillies game a few years ago. Drinking domestic beer and shots of jager. Hating on Obama. Jean shorts and wife beaters.

Black and white movies, girls wearing more clothing, and their bland plain food.

Dry cleaning - over. You don't need to dry clean every dress shirt after each time you wear it.
Being spiritual - under. Spirituality is a fleeting subject in modern society.
Klay - under. Dude is seriously good. If he wasn't on the same team as Curry he would be more talked about.
Thyme - prop.
MLS - under. I like Union games, at least going to them. More bang for your buck than a Phillies' game right now.
Sarcasm - under. People are so sensitive these days that being sarcastic is almost frowned upon.
The IMC - under. People don't realize how powerful these companies and people running them really are.

I'm going down to Clearwater on Wednesday for a bachelor party. Already set up the Tinder preferred so I can start TIndering in Tampa now.
I'll be in Clearwater with about 8 other Nova guys from Fri-Sun. If our groups cross paths, I'll buy the first round.

Look out for these guys.

Citizens+Bank+Park+beating+suspects.jpg

Originally posted by Mr. Wade Garrett:
Best change about single women since you met your old lady?

Worst?
They seem to be much more forward regarding sex. And what they are looking for.

I will say even more social media - the constant checking of it and checking in your location. I had one tinder girl ask me why I didn't talk to her the last time I checked tinder. You can see people's activity time - like how many hours ago were they last active. That sh*t is too much man.

I'll be at the game on Saturday afternoon. Shouldn't be too hard to spot as I'll be at the Tiki bar, with a group of around 15 or so. If you see a guy with a red arrow tattooed on each shoulder than you've spotted me.

You use a rubber for the threesome, like with the one chick that was your time with?

What body part did you bust your nut?

What is the intergirl dynamic like in the 3? Are they holding back until everyone gets some (work dinner at Budakkan style) or every gal for herself (kid's birthday pizza party style)?

Originally posted by nardibynature123:
You use a rubber for the threesome, like with the one chick that was your time with?

What body part did you bust your nut?
No, the one I had been with a lot before and the other was her friend. Little bit of Russian Roulette I guess, but I knew the friend and if anything had been "off" it would have been discussed.

Inside. No way a normal human being can last a long time and decide to pull out and go onto two girl's mouths/faces.

What's the deal withy he red arrow tattoos? Do you plan on getting more tats ever?
They're from a set of books by Robert Crais, the Elvis Cole series. The secondary character, Joe Pike, has them. They stand for always move forward in life and point you in the right direction. I wanted them since I was 17 and read the first book, A Monkey's Raincoat. I have 3 others, all on my right arm. I've planned out a sleeve and will have additional work done on other places. Been debating where else to go with other pieces.

Originally posted by HereComeTheCats:
What is the intergirl dynamic like in the 3? Are they holding back until everyone gets some (work dinner at Budakkan style) or every gal for herself (kid's birthday pizza party style)?
No, it's like an Old Country Buffet when they're given out lobster. It was basically to each their own but it wasn't hard to fall into a rhythm based on what was going on. You figure out what to do if you want to keep participating.

What's the deal withy he red arrow tattoos? Do you plan on getting more tats ever?
They're from a set of books by Robert Crais, the Elvis Cole series. The secondary character, Joe Pike, has them. They stand for always move forward in life and point you in the right direction. I wanted them since I was 17 and read the first book, A Monkey's Raincoat. I have 3 others, all on my right arm. I've planned out a sleeve and will have additional work done on other places. Been debating where else to go with other pieces.
You like detective fiction?

Are you into James Ellroy? He's my favorite

Originally posted by YourBuddyRayhad:

You like detective fiction?

Are you into James Ellroy? He's my favorite
I read a lot and have a big library. Detective fiction is good, but it isn't my go to. If I find an author I like then I'll stick with him/her. Same goes for most genres. Ellroy is good. You have to get used to his sentence structure though. If you like him check out Charlie Huston. His Henry Thompson trilogy is excellent. His Joe Pitt series is a vampire series, but almost detective noire.

Did i read that right?? You didn't wrap it up for the threesome and blew a load inside??

That is f--king dangerous.

Yeah they both were on birth control. And the one I blew inside I had been sleeping with for a while. So I knew I was safe.

Yeah they both were on birth control. And the one I blew inside I had been sleeping with for a while. So I knew I was safe.
Famous last words. You may have dodged a bullet here. Exercise caution my friend.

Originally posted by vujoe62:
Famous last words. You may have dodged a bullet here. Exercise caution my friend.
I usually do. I should have stock in Durex or something. But I appreciate the caution.

Just sent a few pictures to Tokyo. I'll send more over later.

This post was edited on 3/17 8:10 PM by obriend1

haven't been on board in a few days. i'll try to get it done tonight.

benchwarmers46 dot tumblr dot com

pass: michigancity

this post will be edited in 180 minutes

Just sent some updates to snottie. I need to go through the pics from this weekend and send them. I'm going to tell you guys about my trip tomorrow. Too work out and hungover to think correctly right now.

Just sent some updates to snottie. I need to go through the pics from this weekend and send them. I'm going to tell you guys about my trip tomorrow. Too work out and hungover to think correctly right now.
Good, something to look forward to on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT