ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Questions - The Poster Formerly Known as TMJ

List essential qualities of a solid sports bar?
3 stupidest things that liberal artists get riled up about?
A Phillies pitcher just struck out 16 in a game.
What do you knowingly waste money on without regret?
Best move in your hoops arsenal?

List essential qualities of a solid sports bar?
3 stupidest things that liberal artists get riled up about?
A Phillies pitcher just struck out 16 in a game.
What do you knowingly waste money on without regret?
Best move in your hoops arsenal?

Diabolical to put that Phillies line in there. I hope they are good. The Mets fans are so annoying right now.

Good TVs, moderately priced beers, and bartenders who know your name.

1. The cost of college education. This video makes me smile every time.

2. Safe spaces

3. the wealth gap

Beer, golf, travel. I don't think they are a waste, but I would save a ton of money if I cut those out.

I'm decently tall, so in most games I end up down low. I fancy myself a pretty good post player, who can go outside as well. My left shoulder turn around is great. I also can swat shots with the best of them.

Other than a belief in astrology, list some dumb things that chicks you've dated have shared with you.
Weakest part of your hoops game?
Would you ever fake being Armenian to play in a league?
Will Nova football crash and burn without Andy Talley and get axed?
What qualities or actions made you a good trader?

O/U/P
kidney stones
the rolling stones
myofascial release
jiu jitsu
baseball cards
skiing
Ryan Seacrest
organized labor

Let's say, hypothetically, I just finished the hearing and got him re-sentenced to a new term of 4 years probation but he has to serve an additional 30 days jail so he will be out next month.

The max for the crimes charged were 10 yrs for one offense and 5 years for another.

Anyway, if I asked the same question on the temple board, what do you think the answer would be?

Other than a belief in astrology, list some dumb things that chicks you've dated have shared with you.
Weakest part of your hoops game?
Would you ever fake being Armenian to play in a league?
Will Nova football crash and burn without Andy Talley and get axed?
What qualities or actions made you a good trader?

O/U/P
kidney stones
the rolling stones
myofascial release
jiu jitsu
baseball cards
skiing
Ryan Seacrest
organized labor

That's the only one that really stood out. One girl only drank whiskey on the rocks. I felt like a real idiot slamming light beers during the date.

My handle could use some work. I'm not going to cross anyone over.

We talking roller hockey? Probably not.

No, I think its fine the way it is. I secretly follow the team and watch streams when I can. It's good to have the team. Who knows where the hoops landscape will be in ten years. We might need it.
I don't get rattled. When sht hits the fan, I am a steady hand. You have to have good instincts, and know when to trust them more than anything. Also, you also have some element of game theory in there. If A happens, how does B C & D react. A lot of people are right on their ideas, but choose the wrong way to implement them. These decisions usually have to be made in a matter of seconds.

kidney stones P
the rolling stones O
myofascial release P? No idea what this is?
jiu jitsu O
baseball cards P - worthless now. Don't kids trade digital ones on their iPads now? That seems dumb
skiing - U. Skiing is the best
Ryan Seacrest U he's good at his job, has managed to be famous for over a decade without pissing anyone off. That's remarkable
organized labor - O

Let's say, hypothetically, I just finished the hearing and got him re-sentenced to a new term of 4 years probation but he has to serve an additional 30 days jail so he will be out next month.

The max for the crimes charged were 10 yrs for one offense and 5 years for another.

Anyway, if I asked the same question on the temple board, what do you think the answer would be?

Can your client shoot a jumper? If so, he's a knucklehead.

Did you client go to Villanova? If so, CherryHillTennisAttorneyTempleMikeAdelman will be personally seeing that he gets the max sentence.

Diabolical to put that Phillies line in there. I hope they are good. The Mets fans are so annoying right now.

Good TVs, moderately priced beers, and bartenders who know your name.

1. The cost of college education. This video makes me smile every time.

2. Safe spaces

3. the wealth gap

Beer, golf, travel. I don't think they are a waste, but I would save a ton of money if I cut those out.

I'm decently tall, so in most games I end up down low. I fancy myself a pretty good post player, who can go outside as well. My left shoulder turn around is great. I also can swat shots with the best of them.

Oof. That video was tough to watch. Couldnt make it to the four minute mark.

Reactions: Chimpat
Describe these trading instincts. As a dumb CoPer, I don't get it.
Best lite beer? Best all-day-drinking non-lite beer?
How many photos exist of you between the ages of 18-22?
Any JustJamieJude updates? Are you two still dating?
Which parts of the economy meltdown out the most when they unwind QE?

Describe these trading instincts. As a dumb CoPer, I don't get it.
Best lite beer? Best all-day-drinking non-lite beer?
How many photos exist of you between the ages of 18-22?
Any JustJamieJude updates? Are you two still dating?
Which parts of the economy meltdown out the most when they unwind QE?

I mean you have to dissect information in a flash. For example - Jan 29th BOJ announced more QE. Stocks rallied almost 5% on the news, then traded even lower within an hour. You have to be able to discern the information, what's going on, and make a split second decision to buy or sell.

vmlV9Ip.jpg

I'm not a beer snob. Bud Light will do, like Sam's summer as well.

Hopefully not a lot. Maybe 50-100?

No, I don't think we ever went out. I did match her and talk to her on one of those dating apps.

If you're trading, financials/banks I guess? The tech bubble will really bleed too. Those startups are wayyy overvalued. For every unicorn, there's probably 10 donkeys out there.

I'm a bear right now if you didn't gather that. The last couple days have been painful.

I don't get this. ND probably kills us in diversity. It's not our strongpoint, but smart people are working on it. It takes time.

Notre Dame are mainly Irish catholic kids, sort of like BC. Villanova on the other hand attracts Italian catholic kids along with the Irish catholic kids. Do you think that Villanova's role as a destination for Italian catholic kids as well as the Irish catholic kids makes Villanova a more diverse institution?

Stick to the topics man.

Notre Dame are mainly Irish catholic kids, sort of like BC. Villanova on the other hand attracts Italian catholic kids along with the Irish catholic kids. Do you think that Villanova's role as a destination for Italian catholic kids as well as the Irish catholic kids makes Villanova a more diverse institution?

Stick to the topics man.

Translation: what do you think of filthy Italians at Villanova?

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
Never got into the Rolling Stones. I guess they are OK, but there's better bands out there.

Unions can be useful, but they need to hold their members accountable. Too many are shields for incompetence and are a tax on society. Better labor laws are a better alternative for everyone.

What are some of the nice pens you keep on your desk.

Please don't tell me you are a bic or pilot pen guy. You are a Villanova man. Please tell me you at least have a cross or two on your desk (and hopefully something nicer).

Do you have any desire to learn how to cook in order to fit in with our food-obsessed culture?
Nope. If I want a nice meal, I'll got to a restaurant. If I just need something to eat, I can make a bowl of cereal or something. Food is a utility to me, not a huge joy.

Please don't tell me you are a bic or pilot pen guy. You are a Villanova man. Please tell me you at least have a cross or two on your desk (and hopefully something nicer).
Trick question. He doesn't have a desk since he's unemployed.

I have a nice Mont Blanc. A couple crosses.

For daily use I tend to use cheaper pens. I always put them in my pockets and they end up missing.

What was you favorite board game as a kid?
Explain your Jenga strategy.
Did you ever wet the bed?
monopoly. I love that game. Still do.

Jenga I am a poker to find a lose one. Always know how many down from the top you can do. Love the really big jengas that use 2 by 4s.

Probably when I was little, but not old enough to remember it. I used to have trouble popping when I was younger. That wasn't fun.

What type f material is your mont blanc?

I have a couple mont blancs and they tend to be a light plastic. I think it is the snowflake on top that gives them value, as the pen itself is only okay. I tend to prefer my collection of waterman pens for pure quality.

describe the type of people your least like to play hoops with

how far could you throw a football today?

if you switched careers to something completely unrelated to trading, what would it be?

People who play too physical. It's a pickup game. Get over it. Or city kids who can't play but think they can. They put on Jordan's then clank shot after shot.

40 yards maybe. I never had a good arm.

Sports television production always intrigued me. I feel like some of the skills are transferable in terms of instincts and reactions.

Reactions: Chimpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT