ADVERTISEMENT

Working from home, drinking a sugar-free Rockstar (with NFC koozie), taking questions...

sal02

VUSports.com All-American
Sep 10, 2001
Got me until 3. I'm curious as to what you'd like to know......................

What are your preferred energy drinks

Do you remember how you felt when you drank your first energy drink? I remember feeling like i had heart palpitations after drinking red bull for the first time.

What are your preferred energy drinks

Do you remember how you felt when you drank your first energy drink? I remember feeling like i had heart palpitations after drinking red bull for the first time.

Always sugar free, the Monster's are probably the best. They must cause cancer for how much flavor they have without sugar. The new orange one is good. The Rockstar zero cal fruit punch tops them though.

First was the green original Monsters... I wouldn't be able to type at work for about 4 hours my hands were so jittery. Miss those days...

33656924.jpg

You taking care of three babies while working from home?

What area of business are you in?

Does your kid still hate Arci? Can you clear the air there?

O/U/P

Jogging
Marathons
Temple Fox School of Business
CoP 4-4ers
EricW
TwoDecks
Connect Four
Arnold Palmers
Africa

why an energy drink over a caffeinated option like an iced coffee or tea?
how many energy drinks to you consume in a week?

You taking care of three babies while working from home?

What area of business are you in?

Does your kid still hate Arci? Can you clear the air there?

Older two are at daycare/preschool. Baby @ mother in laws.

In accounting, insurance/investments. Currently working in controllers supporting a funds subsidiary.

Ball used Arci to spice up the story, was actually Brunson. Kid doesn't recall an issue with Jalen, but he sure does remember that Josh stopped and signed his ticket, and Chef stopped without us asking to give him a fist bump.

Reactions: tomjackleman
Rank the cities in the NE Corridor:

Boston
Providence
NYC
Newark
Philly
DC

Do you think the BE would be better with a team in the Boston market? Kinda seems like a glaring hole.

why an energy drink over a caffeinated option like an iced coffee or tea?
how many energy drinks to you consume in a week?

Never sure what I'll be in the mood for each day. I'll rotate between everything, but no more than 1-2 of anything a day. Never more than one energy drink though.

How's the baby?

Guess I should actually answer this once. There's three now, all under 5yo. Boy (the baby), and two girls. Early returns pointing to two smart ones and one that's going to come home wayyy after curfew.

Guess I should actually answer this once. There's three now, all under 5yo. Boy (the baby), and two girls. Early returns pointing to two smart ones and one that's going to come home wayyy after curfew.
Explain these early returns. How old is your first one now? I believe it was that first one when tjc kept asking you about the baby in order to deflect attention from one of his many lies.

Rank the cities in the NE Corridor:

Boston
Providence
NYC
Newark
Philly
DC

Do you think the BE would be better with a team in the Boston market? Kinda seems like a glaring hole.

NYC
Boston
DC
Philly
Providence
Newark

BC should really drop football. BC people up here are really depressed, and us winning only dug the knife deeper. No other school worth considering. Boston would expect the league office to be moved up here as well. So f'em.

Would you work 4 days a week instead of 5 in exchange for a 20% pay cut?
What's the weirdest place you ever went?
Are you religious?
Is your name really sal?
What motivated you to have that third kid? Really wanted a boi?
What's the worst thing about irish people?

Explain these early returns. How old is your first one now? I believe it was that first one when tjc kept asking you about the baby in order to deflect attention from one of his many lies.

You can read every kid by 3-6 months. Two of mine are calm, composed, and you can tell they're going to be reasonable people. The middle girl was a screamer all night right off the bat, and is now looking for nothing but trouble. Ask her to stop doing anything and she smiles because she now knows exactly what to do to defeat you.

Oldest is the boy, and will be 5 next month. He is "the baby", which somehow was TJC's obsession. I also think it was a day drinking posting session for me at the office when that happened.

Wow, 5 years of tjc lies. Time flies.

What is your current opinion on the direction of the stock market for the next 3 months?
Who do you look up to professionally?
Did your wife go to Nova?
Did her vag get blown out after 3 kids?

Would you work 4 days a week instead of 5 in exchange for a 20% pay cut?
What's the weirdest place you ever went?
Are you religious?
Is your name really sal?
What motivated you to have that third kid? Really wanted a boi?
What's the worst thing about irish people?

Only if my wife could go from 3 to 5 days to make up for it. I don't need to work at all to be happy.

Haven't done much traveling... but the weirdest place was probably making the mistake of stopping and staying overnight in Lumberton, NC on the way to Hilton Head last year.

Raised catholic, but never bought in. Really despise the stuff at this point.

Salvatore... the third. Grandfather came over from Sicily in the 50's.

Wife always wanted three since she only has one brother. I was a two kid kind of guy but not enough to stop if she wanted three. It'll be fun once we get everyone over 2 years old.

The fact that women seem to get moist over their accents.

Were you in the same sexual position when all 3 kids were conceived?

Probably not, but we have a few go-to's that work for her.... I think our timing sync'd up for two of them. The last one was conceived during a dispute, as she was too bossy at a concert that was probably a top 5 artist for me (Pete Yorn). She seemed to think that she should try it get me in a better spot at the club and I ended up not being able to see anything and was pissed.

Do you play Chess and if so describe your strategy.

Would you rather have another 'Nova championship and 10 years of mediocrity (2017 championship, 2018-2028 mediocre (never make S16, mostly NIT or first round busts) or No championships and 4 Final Fours in that time period.

How much will Villanova cost (per year) for your 5 year old in 2029?

Wow, 5 years of tjc lies. Time flies.

What is your current opinion on the direction of the stock market for the next 3 months?
Who do you look up to professionally?
Did your wife go to Nova?
Did her vag get blown out after 3 kids?

I'm shocked it hasn't tanked again, but I'm not expert. I know a little bit about everything but no expert in anything.

I'm not one to read business books by former CEO's so no real visible influences. My father worked his way up from running an injection molding machine at 18 to running national operations building the network that ultimately is now TMobile. All done with his approach and how he dealt with people. Otherwise I've hung onto a advice I've received along the way that has been quite helpful.

Wife went to Nova as well. Same year. Nursing school.

I was frightened by the process, but I have to say we're super f'n lucky. 2nd was c-section, so only two to worry about. She's tall and pretty thin so she's held up pretty well.

Is your avatar a picture of a bear with a large scrotum? I can't quite make it out.

Masturbating bear from Conan back in the day. So yes, a giant diaper covered scrotum. Also wearing a Duke jersey which makes this one so special.

How far can you throw/punt/kick a football?

Describe your best athletic achievement.

Which former VUSports poster do you miss the most? Miss the least?
Is SPG mentally ill?
There was a report this morning that suicide rates have jumped since 1999 after declining during most of the 80's-90's. Why do you think this is?
Do you care that Prince died?
Are you affiliated with a political party?
What are your hobbies?

Reactions: spg109876ers
Do you play Chess and if so describe your strategy.

Would you rather have another 'Nova championship and 10 years of mediocrity (2017 championship, 2018-2028 mediocre (never make S16, mostly NIT or first round busts) or No championships and 4 Final Fours in that time period.

How much will Villanova cost (per year) for your 5 year old in 2029?

Know chess, have played chess, but never enough to have a strategy. Just can't see all the possible moves and counters to play well.

I think I'd take the final fours. Had enough mediocrity during my time there (98-02).

Probably 65-75 per year. I actually do quite a bit of work on my co.'s 529 accounts, but haven't even opened one yet. Paid $20K to daycare last year (part-time).

Why did you do a c-section the second time? Elective or emergency?

We had a difference of opinion between two OB's in our practice. Baby was trending pretty big in the ultrasound, but the OB we had been seeing wasn't worried. Other in his practice is way more conservative (and was on call when we went in), we were blindsided by it and had to make a quick decision while in labor... wife wasn't happy about it after she had a chance to stop and think about it.

Villanova costs 62k right now -- having a hard time believing 65k-75k range in 13 years.

Do you think you get good value for your day care expenses?

Are there any other sports moments in your life that rival - "Jenkins FTC"?

What were your personal greatest academic and athletic achievements?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT