ADVERTISEMENT

B. Harper???

The Cubs are winners, plain and simple. One series away from a World Series last year, likely to sweep the entire playoffs next year. Bryant is a winner, Rizzo is a winner, the Cubs are Winners, through and through.

Bryant =Rizzo > Trout > Harper > Everyone else. Find me two guys you'd rather start a franchise with than Bryant and Rizzo?

I'd think Correa and Springer are debatable, just because of Correa's age and that he plays such a tough position. Playing devil's advocate here as I love both Rizzo and Springer.

One of the main reasons Strasburg gave for signing the long term, team friendly deal was because the Nats always looked out for him medically. Specifically, the shutdown. His used the term "medical ethics" and said the Nats really look out for their players and he loves being here and gave a lot credit to Rizzo.

So he's happy they didn't put him in the hot glare of the playoffs, got it.

Tom Candiotti is embarrassed with your lack of heat.

The post has to make sense to be compared to the great Nolan Ryan. I"m not even sure you should get a Candiotti, more like an RA Dickey. You're fishing off a short pier.

I got you to respond in less than a minute. Who's fishing where? If I'm on a short pier, you're in shallow water. Go home and change and put your big boy pants on before you start your next lap around the dining room table.

Nah, I'm more like Nolan Ryan in the commercial for a pain reliever for old guys.
h/t - this is a good post. The only thing keeping it from great is the fact that you called it "a pain reliever" and not Advil. That was an iconic commercial.

Harper MVP bobble head night. He's got to play.

Harper gets 1-game suspension. Apalling.

Fixed.

giphy.gif

Playing due to appeal. That puts me at least low 90's status on the fastball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT