ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Free Agency

Wojo saying POR making hard push for P. Gasol.

Dwight Howard met with ATL and that went well. Meeting with a few others and a decision possibly by tomorrow.

Kyle Lowry at $8 Million a year might be the most valuable contract in the NBA?

Evan Fornier resigns with Magic 5/85.

Delly close to 4/38 deal with Bucks.

Reactions: kjbert
Bayless ranked 4th among all guards on catch and shoot 3s with over 100 attempts. Had to defer some ball handling duties to Greek Freak who plays much less Simmons. Seems like an ideal fit. 44% from 3 last season is very nice. Hopeful sustainable. Was a career high.

Mike Conley 5/153 with Memphis. I repeat 5/153.

D. Howard 3/70 with Hawks.

Jeff Green 1/15 with PRL.

Oh yea, Soloman Hill 4/52 from someone.

I'm still stunned that Evan turner gets 4 for 70 mill. Like how many people have to sign off on that offer before you slide it across the table for Turner to sign?

Mike Conley richest contract in NBA history. Can't wait to see what next 2 yrs have in store.

Mike Conley richest contract in NBA history. Can't wait to see what next 2 yrs have in store.

Like I said earlier, but I can't wait until guys who actually deserve 18-22 mil can't get it because the state levels out in two years.

10M a year for Jared Dudley.

This is madness. Jared Dudley makes nearly what Steph Curry makes.

what would Lebron garner on the open market if there weren't max rules? $50 million/year? more?

Locker rooms are gonna be toxic until all the guys who actually should be making these huge dollars, are making these huge dollars.

L. Deng 4/72 to Lakers. He should help them go from 2nd worst in league to 5th worst.

Joe Johnson 2/22 from Utah.

Oh yea, the last two people Jamal Crawford has followed are Simmons and Embiid. Not sure what to think about this.

oh for f--k's sake every time i start to consider giving this nepotism beneficiary creep the benefit of the doubt something else insane pops up

what a terrible signing crawford would be. he's like a 2 guard version of okafor. they both belong on the and1 mixtape tour

bayless isn't a very good player, overall, but he's canaan on roids and fits their needs, on a reasonable contract. crabbe would be ok, too, i guess

but my biggest takeaway from all of this is that noel--even as a backup--would be a bargain at 4/85 or whatever. his impending rfa status is not a reason to keep okafor instead

legitimately think they should just waive okafor if nobody else wants him

if the Knicks get Eric Gordon or Wade, I'll actually watch some games this year I think

good lord how do you guard curry, thompson, and durant?

with green and iguodala that's the best offensive lineup in the history of the sport

good lord how do you guard curry, thompson, and durant?

with green and iguodala that's the best offensive lineup in the history of the sport

You don't. That's how. This is a mockery. 73-9 and add the 2nd best player in the league. **** outta here.

Billy the Kid will be back in college soon.

green shot 39% from 3 last year. iguodala is like having another point guard with his ability to drive and kick

then curry, thompson and durant. the greatest shooter of all time, a top 5 shooter of all time, and a career 27 ppg scorer/38% shooter from 3

iguodala won't start, but that's the best offensive lineup in the history of the sport

so anyone wanna tell me that the regular season even means anything? season won't start til the conference finals

Once homecourt is essentially secured for the top teams it means absolutely zero.

will be interesting to see how they share the ball, and you still have to guard people in the other end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT