ADVERTISEMENT

Hockey Playoffs

Pretty sure you have called out Nats fans and Mets fans before.
Which reminds me make fun of the phillies for all the harper jerseys at the bank. Nats took over philly. My how times have changed.

Then just say last night was an embarrassment and leave it at that. Anything additional is a justification. Can't be taken as anything else, because that's what it is. That's all I'm saying. When Keith Jones is embarrassed for the Flyers and their fans, that's not a bad cue to take.

Surely. Despicable. But my message was for posters (Not you) who act like this type of stuff only happens here.

It's a minority, small segment of dopes that act poorly and that alone shouldn't give an entire fan base or city a bad rap.

Which reminds me make fun of the phillies for all the harper jerseys at the bank. Nats took over philly. My how times have changed.

Maybe ownership will refuse selling them tix moving forward. Probably not because there aren't enough of them.

I always enjoy ADP's Nats' bravado in the first two weeks of a season.

Then just say last night was an embarrassment and leave it at that. Anything additional is a justification. Can't be taken as anything else, because that's what it is. That's all I'm saying. When Jonesey is embarrassed for the Flyers and their fans, that's not a bad cue to take.

Fixed.

So one post over 3 weeks = bravado? You have some thin skin given we are subjected to reading about the Phillie's.

Having never left the strip of land between the Blue Route and the Atlantic Ocean, you wouldn't know much about other fan bases or cities, would you?

Inaccurate statement.

Also, nope. I learned to read along time ago and have watched more than my fair share of sports to understand that these type is things --- Happen Everywhere!

Next

Not to hijack the thread because it has been extremely entertaining, but I can't believe that Papelbomb is still on that team after he publicly bitchslapped Boy Wonder.

Who the hell is in charge down there?

So one post over 3 weeks = bravado? You have some thin skin given we are subjected to reading about the Phillie's.

Umm, Playoff hockey thread, fan behavior at hockey game, and somehow Bryce Harper jerseys are relevant. Yawn.

I like how Trump has brought the unapologetic complete denial back into the vocabulary of the American blowhard.

And I like how your dickheaded ways are as strong as ever.

You calling someone else a blowhard is priceless. Mr. Has An Opinion on more topics than any other poster here. Usually, a contrarian one to be the focal point of every thread.

And I like how your dickheaded ways are as strong as ever.

You calling someone else a blowhard is priceless. Mr. Has An Opinion on more topics than any other poster here. Usually, a contrarian one to be the focal point of every thread.

Oh snap

ADP, are you going to take this?
Take what? That's just ND being ND. I'd beat his 68 year old butt in hoops and then put my nuts in his mouth as I dunked a tennis ball on a 9'6 rim.

No one ever thinks you are being serious. All good. You play your role to a T. Frankly, your stuff has improved of late. Keep up the good work. Would like a bit more chiding of the Phillies fans after all the Harper jersey's at the bank this weekend. When he hit all those homeruns I thought the game was at Nats Park.

No one ever thinks you are being serious. All good. You play your role to a T. Frankly, your stuff has improved of late. Keep up the good work. Would like a bit more chiding of the Phillies fans after all the Harper jersey's at the bank this weekend. When he hit all those homeruns I thought the game was at Nats Park.
If an opposing player hits a HR in CBP and no Phillies fans are there to watch it, did it really happen?

Fair point. Hit another grand slam tonight. I knew it was gone when the ball was 3 feet from the plate before he hit it. Bryce is so good....a young Mickey Mantle?

Umm, Playoff hockey thread, fan behavior at hockey game, and somehow Bryce Harper jerseys are relevant. Yawn.
BTW, this is great. So now we have to remain on topic during each thread. Soft.

BTW, this is great. So now we have to remain on topic during each thread. Soft.

Of course not, but just because I respond with a playful Nats' bravado comment doesn't mean I have thin skin like you suggested.

Given you call me pointing out the fact many people were cheering, wearing Harper jerseys when the guy hit a homerun in your ballpark "bravado" is exhibit A you have incredibly thin skin. I'm simply stating a fact and somehow you construe this as bravado? Someone needs to toughen up.

Did you watch every minute of the game from inside the stadium and do a scientifically-proven count of Harper jerseys in the stands to make the claim that your post was factual?

Let's get this back on track....Datsyuk? The end of the line for the greatest puck-handler of all time? Best two-way player of all time?

Did you watch every minute of the game from inside the stadium and do a scientifically-proven count of Harper jerseys in the stands to make the claim that your post was factual?
I never made a scientifically proven claim on the number of jerseys. Now, go get your schien box and revel in the fact the Eagles just gave up a boatload of picks to draft a QB in a draft with no QB's wroth giving up a boatload of picks. Good news, Nova is the National Champs. That should sustain you for a few years.

Let's get this back on track....Datsyuk? The end of the line for the greatest puck-handler of all time? Best two-way player of all time?
I will let dmil answer both because he is an older/more experienced hockey fan than me - but for me yes.

Reactions: LizReed
Given you call me pointing out the fact many people were cheering, wearing Harper jerseys when the guy hit a homerun in your ballpark "bravado" is exhibit A you have incredibly thin skin. I'm simply stating a fact and somehow you construe this as bravado? Someone needs to toughen up.

Relax, bro......

This type of posting has been going on for 5 years now. It has nothing to do with getting thicker skin. You're misguided here. No biggie.

The Pens look real good. Basically, a complete 360 from the last few years.

Relax, bro......

This type of posting has been going on for 5 years now. It has nothing to do with getting thicker skin. You're misguided here. No biggie.

Toughen up

+1. My Wings fandom will be shaken to its core. The Wings w/o Datsyuk is like Point Break w/o Swayze. Terrifying to think about.
My heart weeps for you and your 25 seasons in a row making the playoffs and winning 4 Cups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT